Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

I am honestly struggling to understand the reasoning behind these bans of these various crypto, because it is my understanding that in this time, during such economic crisis, that many are turning to crypto and therefore to prevent people from advertising them on social networks goes against this. Personally i am not in support of this and i do not understand the logic behind such actions.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

I think they should change their mind about banning crypto advertisement in those social media platforms mentioned above so that many people will know about Cryptocurrency ang give it a try.

This did not happen from last week because I saw several ads for cryptocurrencies on YouTube and Facebook but I do not know if other sites have banned encryption. I expect that within a short period of time they will allow ads and posts about encryption because it will get the trust of these famous sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After all these scams that happened in crypto advertising, it was probably just faster to ban all of them rather then judge them each one separately. It would just cost too much time and money to do so.

I am saddened to hear this news that all the world is banning cryptocurrency advertisement in my opinion this is not good for cryptocurrency industry we should launch something which is crypto friendly 

Edited by Soaib khan

On 5/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

So that's they have banned only the cryptotalk advertising or all crypto advertising? If this happened, we should start promoting cryptotalk to our friend

Yes I also noticed it in Facebook , I tried to send a friend a link about Etherum but it was blocked, and am still wondering why would such big social media ban advertising of crypto, and even Facebook which has its own Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/21/2020 at 3:49 PM, kizz said:

I never heard that crypto currencies are banned in social media sites. There are so many articles about crypto especially on Facebook. Please use a reliable source.

I also never heard about this if cryptocurrencies has been banned from social networks, because if banned from social network the cryptocurrencies cannot grow. 

Is bad to hear this , is really bad , i think this because many scammers do an ads in Facebook or Twitter to scam people , so Facebook and the social media banned this , and is is bad , i wish that will find an other solution . I wish this problem fixed.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, Saj555 said:

But why did they ban it tho, did they have a reason or just only for strike on cryptocurrency? i don't get it cryptocurrency is the best thing ever and there are so meany investors getting profit from it, why do they protest against it.

This barning of cryptocurrency related advertisements from social sites can mean a lot and it's also distabing but let's assume they want to come up with a great policy to support this technology.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:15 AM, Michael0606 said:

It is somewhat worrying and at the same time interesting, since there is something behind all these types of prohibitions because, you know that the economy or the world bank does not suit you that bitcoin has become known worldwide.

That's right but I hope other countries will accept bitcoin and realize the benefits of having it especially in not fully develop countries. 

This would be a key for them to help their citizens. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think it is bad that cryptocurrency ads are banned on social media known as Facebook and Twitter because governments have not yet recognized them and this negatively affects cryptography, but over time everyone will realize how important crypto currencies 

I do not think that advertisements are important because they disturb many members, in addition to that there are many frauds in them. As for banning companies, these certainly will be in the interest of members.

I think the Fiat money is behind all those companies because they are exposed to loss the money "fiat money" because of the cryptocurrency, so I think is logically these companies and websites prohibit the Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The only advertising that we can see it only the website that have a crypto centent it's raelly not good for the devolopment of crypto ,the majority of secial media dont accept crypto that's why 

Still there is probably ban on facebook but twitter allowed us to share links of crypto currencies material and LinkedIn, instagram also allowed us therefore we need to not worry at all and enjoyed this facility of advertising on YouTube also have huge traffic due to lock down condition of all world.

16 hours ago, Moaz said:

I think it is bad that cryptocurrency ads are banned on social media known as Facebook and Twitter because governments have not yet recognized them and this negatively affects cryptography, but over time everyone will realize how important crypto currencies 

Yes, this is very bad, but it does not matter, because they have already banned these ads for cryptocurrencies on social media, but they could not prevent it completely and continued and they are now trying the same attempt and will not succeed as well.

Advertisements are the most important means for expanding the knowledge of digital currencies, but there are things that made them prevent them. It is the majority of fraudulent advertisements that lead you to lose your money. Also, at one time Bitcoin was attended and everything related to it, including advertisements because it is one of the reasons for the wide spread of the digital currency .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

17 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

Advertisements are the most important means for expanding the knowledge of digital currencies, but there are things that made them prevent them. It is the majority of fraudulent advertisements that lead you to lose your money. Also, at one time Bitcoin was attended and everything related to it, including advertisements because it is one of the reasons for the wide spread of the digital currency .

I agree but not all sites requires advertisements and really depends if they want to have it. 

We all know that having advertisement will give benefits to the sites especially it can make the spreading to reach many people. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/22/2020 at 4:50 PM, magd said:

This did not happen from last week because I saw several ads for cryptocurrencies on YouTube and Facebook but I do not know if other sites have banned encryption. I expect that within a short period of time they will allow ads and posts about encryption because it will get the trust of these famous sites

You're right mate. Using famous social media platforms to advertise the encryption could be a really great thing because most of people could get the attention of it, maybe they will give it a try or search more about.

Facebook, Google, and all big social media platform banning crypto advertisement because crypto misleading users and that all is deceptive promotion. Also crytpo advertisement affecting their policy and term revenue.

These companies have banned crypto advertising only to deal with the growing amount of spam contents in social media platform. Its not like they have banned crypto news altogether. There have been growing cases of crypto scams and sale of unregistered cryptocurrencies in social media platforms due to which those platforms have banned crypto advertising to come up with a plan to deal with all the scams.

468x60-3.png

I don't know the main reason why these restrictions have been imposed for advertising about the Cryptocurrencies there may be a chance that these social media authorities would have seen any fraudulent use from the Cryptocurrencies.