Banned advertising of Crypto! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

If I think the same as you and personally I have never understood why the biggest social networks on the Internet have this kind of prohibition on cryptocurrencies it will be because they are classified as unsafe 

I do not know why these companies and websites prohibit Bitcoin and its advertisements, despite the fact that some of these social sites have established their own currencies and therefore they must support the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and not ban it

these big companies are pressured by the governments to ban these ads that's why they have to comply, but facebook and others actually believe in crypto and are trying to launch their own

Edited by ETheHedgehog
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

What is the problem with cryptocurrency adverstinf may be the main reason because there is a lot of scam sites in this section

I think they are trying to try to hide the truth when they fight cryptocurrencies will become stronger, I think they should realize it and give in to the course of things and go along with it

• Useful or interesting 2

I think this is not the first time that they have banned cryptocurrencies from the social networking sites that I mentioned, but there is nothing wrong after a while they will know that they cannot block the sunlight, because these currencies are real and a reality that no one can ignore for a long time.

A few days ago a platform like YouTube also saw that the band had gone because they gave the idea of scam a little currency now they will start again maybe those who ignore them

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't no what's happen this social media platform's to ban crypto advertisements, but bro I don't think its really happens because recently I join one drop and do small tasks like follows the airdrop channel in twitter and share in facebook also, but I can't face any problem so I not sure its real are not.

• +2 1

In my perception it is very bad the cryptocurrency is not being accepted in many places also the advertisement for it is getting banned I don't know why they all are doing this makes me feel bad and hope in the future they will again start advertising

• +1 1

This is very bad I don't understand what this social platforms things about themselves why they arenot taking it seriously that cryptocurrencies is the future for everyone instead of stopping the advertisement they should influence other regarding crypto

Considering that they are afraid of cryptocurrency which is normal, cryptocurrency is a power that the goverment cannot control because of this they are afraid to see people using cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

9 hours ago, issa123h said:

What is the problem with cryptocurrency adverstinf may be the main reason because there is a lot of scam sites in this section

That's right so I'm not strongly agree about advertising in this forum because mostly advertise that I encountered is scam and I end up wasting my time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I do not know why these companies and websites prohibit Bitcoin and its advertisements, despite the fact that some of these social sites have established their own currencies and therefore they must support the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and not ban it

This is true mate, and by posting this kind of topic they should have some proof that this is totally happen because there is a tendency that this is just a fake news. Happy posting mate.

It is somewhat worrying and at the same time interesting, since there is something behind all these types of prohibitions because, you know that the economy or the world bank does not suit you that bitcoin has become known worldwide.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I didn't read mass crypto news recently. Was this something that happened the last few days? I remember the same happening in the end of 2017 and it did damage a lot the whole market.

Sorry but I have not heard about this news till now so it's new for me but thanks for giving this update now I am having some idea so it will much better to to get some research about this topic so that I can DP know the reason and the facts behind this banning of Crypto advertisement and also I want to see what other members are thinking to realte with this content.

What these sites do is very strange and I think that the reason for the ban is due to the fear of cryptocurrencies or the ban was aimed at listing their own currencies and doing their support by the users of these sites

I never heard that crypto currencies are banned in social media sites. There are so many articles about crypto especially on Facebook. Please use a reliable source.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, kizz said:

There are so many articles about crypto especially on Facebook. Please use a reliable source.

We are talking about ads (publicity), not other things like posts in social network or articles. Facebook had already tried to do this in the past. It's nt a good thing...

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Maybe they have done that because they fear scammers. But i wonder, company like facebook they also ban crypto advertisements while they have a crypto coin known as Libra. But i hope they will accept them one day because there are many people who are using crypto all over the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Not only cryptocurrency but facebook doesn't support the advertisement of any kind of banking or financial related projects and cryptocurrency is full of fraud projects at that, I believe it might change with time though as far as I know, I have seen cryptocurrency related ads on Google. Or I am I mistaken? 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

I don't think they are banned in a media like YouTube because there are advertising content n crypto currency in YouTube as well as Facebook.

The most important factor to ban cryptocurrency related ads from the reputed social media platforms can be  due to the fact that so many scammers miss used  the platform to cheat the innocent people from all around this world.

• +1 4
  • +2 3

16 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I have never noticed that they have blocked ads that place cryptocurrencies, but they will not be able to eliminate cryptocurrencies, no matter how much they try, because they are widespread and the number of users is increasing daily.

Well, as of now, there are still have some ads related to cryptocurrency which is showing mostly to youtube and this is some trading apps or sites and most of it is russian trading apps/sites.

• +1 1