Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow

I follow few crypto price analyst experts at YouTube and their predictions regarding bitcoin price has been awesome and you can also search for them their names are MMcrypto and the the moon.

It is hard to predict crypto but today Bitcoin is continuously increasing and that is a good sign to the traders and investors. It is good that we consider the opinions and experiences of an expert when it comes to crypto.

Each trader and investor of crypto market assets has their own opinions regarding predictions of bitcoin price. Because we all knows btc hundreds percent accurate predictions impossible but we can predict 70% to 90% with quick predictions of bitcoin. 

Personally I'm not following anyone and I only doing vechain coin trading. I do a price analysis of this coin every day, like watching the news, seeing its price in exchange or coinmarketcap.

The more we follow the more we will learn about the crypto market This is why we need to be more active and work by checking different places so that we can determine the value of currencies in terms of trade. Professional traders work by analyzing the market.

I don't follow any expert for the prediction about the crypto because I don't believe easily into others. But I would predict the price of coin very correctly and I have won on trading.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Thank you my friend I will follow this site It seems good I have followed a lot of experts but nobody gives you a clear amount or they keep their expectations with their paid channels

basically there are many big people in cryptocurrency market but unfortunately I don't believe in anyone I do my own research because sometimes big people also fail in cryptocurrency prediction 

@Babubu609the link you provided is very useful to every member that come across it the sites explains in details what could be the future outcome of bitcoin.

most of the time  follow ajaz ahmed who is a gkod trading expert and gives a good signals and prediction over thr various cryptocurrencies..he is from Pakistan and having a great experience with the trading.but he is no so popular that everybody don't know him

I mostly rely on my experience and trade as well. But with investments in coins for a long time to make a profit I consult with my friends who have more experience and also based on the news.

Well, my friend told me that I will just follow what will he say because he know some experts which I didn't know who they are but their predictions is actually true and I'm also giving some trust to my friend and I will just follow what ever he said.

I don't really have a prediction expert I follow. I believe following a expert in market analysis is better than following a market a "Crypto Expert" who just make predictions without any technical backup. Crypto Chico, Crypto Zombie and Crypto Lark are those I follow on YouTube and Twitter for market analysis and predictions.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The crypto market is always fluctuating so it is very difficult to predict it accurately We have to constantly analyze the market while working. It is easier to predict a market analysis using one's own knowledge and experience than to rely on anything else.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:54 PM, Cammer said:

Thanks for sharing your sources that you count on for expectations. I personally don't follow anyone but my mind. I do my own reading and analysing for sure.

For me I will believe in the prediction where the price of bitcoin will reach up to 15000$ up to 20000$ this year. 

I'm going to hold my coin and I will do transactions once that event happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I personally not prefer any prediction sites for the upcoming predictions of the Crypto currencies I only prefer the exchange which i used such as yobit and Wazirx which shows me a good predictions of the coins and I deal with such predictions only.

2 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

Don't follow those because sometimes they are late and sometimes they are wrong. It is better if you are active in checking coinmarketcap or coingecko because these two sites are the legit site that can give you the accurate price of crypto currency.

Sure I understand your advice and I normally follow those for bitcoin price predictions and technical analysis so that I stay aware of what's to happen next and they do give some proper helpful analysis and on current btc price I do use Google search. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Predictions and crypto experts are valuable source of information about the market and its future courses but i generally do not rely on single predictions of one expert. It is advised to follow a group of experts and summarize their forecasts by self research as experts can be manipulative sometimes.

468x60-3.png

On 5/20/2020 at 10:21 PM, magd said:

I no longer have much confidence in the forecasts made by some people because we saw that no fictional changes in the price of bitcoin have been achieved so far as was expected to happen in half, I have been following prices daily without looking at expectations

Following predictions is great but as you said that if you don't have that confidence in forecast and predictions you should understand that you need to follow the flow and understand cryptocurrencies itself with your own instincts 

• +3 1

To be honest i used to rely quite heavily on price predictions in the past, to see if the investment that i have bitcoin in will yield a good profit or if i will be in for a loss and should move the coin and store it as usd, however most of the times that i relied on a prediction it was wrong, and therefore i have lost confidence in predictors and their tools. Personally i think that there is no set way to make a prediction on the crypto market because it is so volatile that there is constantly price changes. Also the number of whales there are is large, and there is no way to predict their actions. and truth me told they control the market price to a large extent.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/13/2020 at 4:15 AM, Dark_Sky said:

For me I will believe in the prediction where the price of bitcoin will reach up to 15000$ up to 20000$ this year. 

I'm going to hold my coin and I will do transactions once that event happen. 

This could actually happen because more people are using Bitcoin now because they are afraid of getting infected with CoronaVirus when they use paper money or fiat money. 

Personally I do not have an expert in Crtopcurons as such I only read the predictions of several of them I do not opt for any specific I hope that at some point I follow one 

20 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

Personally I do not have an expert in Crtopcurons as such I only read the predictions of several of them I do not opt for any specific I hope that at some point I follow one 

I would strongly recommend you not to count on predictions or signals only. You should combine your knowledge and predictions with other ones.