"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"   - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"  

On 5/14/2020 at 9:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 gives you gain 3 to $ 4 daily through translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
* You have 100 chances to earn Tokens
 * gives you 100 Token for each referral. 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage
 * Application name TranslateMe Telegram

My friend, have you tried it before?
Did you earn money from him?
Were you able to withdraw cash to your wallet?

Bytheway thank you for this offer but I'm not interested in your project because I have been scammed many times in which I have lost and now I do not want this to happen to me, so I am rejecting your offer.

It's a good amount of payment specially if they payout daily or at least weekly and if they are not scam or anything, but then again it's also important to know how much of a work would that be, usually if it takes more than 4 hours a day it's not that much worth it for that amount of payment, specially when it's translation which needs extra attention to get the meaning right and also recheck the translated result.

Edited by lharost

I have already seen many post about that but in general there are many fake bot about that even you work for them they took your work and give them to the legit bot and take the money with your work,So if you find some legit you can share it with us 

I don't think these kind of offers are beneficial for us because almost all offers on telegram are fake and spam and I also don't have capacity to reach 100 referrals because now a days people don't like to invest saving in crypto market due to uncertain condition of crypto market. 

I have not heard about this application before, but I will try use it, that earning $ 4 a day through translation is great if it is true, bearing in mind that I do not have much confidence because there are many frauds in the telegram

I don't think that you should trust any service on telegram that claims to reward bitcoin or any other crypto currency as there are many scammers on telegram who just like to steal people's money.

This is my first time i heard about this program for earning money with telegram by translating. Are we translate inside telegram or there is a website maybe? Thanks for sharing, i will search them on telegram.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

thank you my friend
I think you should at the beginning to try the matter and share the results with the members of the site in order to make sure of the application and make sure that it is real or scam or that it is a waste of time

Can you provide any additional information, like how much words we should translate or any payment proof? Because looks like it`s another one scam

Edited by Sennpaaai

Actually, it is an excellent site for making money, but you should know more information about it because it may be a fraudulent site and it does not pay users and this is annoying.

I would like to ask you that did you or your friend earned from it still now?If you didn't earned,than you shouldn't recommend it to any other person.You need to be confirmed first.And i believe that it is also a scam project like almost all the other projects in telegram.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

That is good if this is exist, but I m not sure this project is for long time maybe you will do some translation then they will stop when they complete or satisfied their necessity. So the type of this project are just profitable for short time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It sounds interesting, especially since the profit is 3-4$ a day, but what languages are available for translation, are there many languages or one language? Also, is payment in dollars or tokens? If it is a token, the value of the token may be small or the price will decrease. Better to be paying in dollars or bitcoin.

This bot gives you great privileges and good profits. I have never seen anything like it before. I mean, you have to invest to get these profits.
I do not think he will complete the work, and perhaps even to attract the attention of other people.
But if you are getting an income from your dependence on bot, this is good for you

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for introducing this TranslateMe app and it's good for people who are fluent in several languages to criminalize and make some money

THINK POSITIVE

Wow it's really nice that you share with us bro if they are paying and legit i am joining them for sure. And i am going to explore more about the application and i would start working there as because of lockdown i am having so long free time doing nothing.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Not that im doubting you or anything but you should post a proof of payment or something that can be use for credibility for use to try this because telegram is full of scammer and Scam tokens which is very dangerous for Newbie to visit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I have tried most of the telegram bots and other groups to earn money but most of them haven't paid and they are scam and fake. Please suggest me good telegram group to earn money.

thank you for providing information.but it will be very good if you also provide payment proof so tjat everyone get an interest in installing and working in the same app.anyhow i will look this app in playstore and try to collect more informations

On 5/14/2020 at 7:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage

What is the purpose of this telegram translation ? Which language will I translate from or to please give transparent clarification about it.

On 5/15/2020 at 2:58 AM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
 Less pull is one dollar 

I read from this forum that the telegram uses an Bot that translates your BTC into a real currency. There's a yobit bot in telegram which alows you to input your amount and exchange into certain amount that makes the translation faster but be careful on using telegram when you're doing crypto since scams are also in telegram. 

That's good you are promoting the platform you have trust on that but for the new beginners I want to say be prepared about this type of platforms ad given by any member or your friend and also so keep in your mind that maximum are fake and full of scam so before going to any platform first check it carefully then go for further work.

• +3 1

This is a good amount that we can earn through translation only, but I want to ask you, have you been able to withdraw your money?

Because there are so many scam projects on the Telegram.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word

I have already downloaded telegram but I can't see anything useful there well you have shared that we can earn but you haven't shown how to earn and many peoples are saying that there are a lot of scammers so i don't think telegram is something that we can trust . 

• +1 1
  • +3 1