"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"   - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"  

It is good for leasing but I don't trust on any site and telegram . Because telegrams full with scammers and hackers .  We can earn 3 to 4 dollars daily from this forum without any fear . And we can get more profit from trading and investment . If you have more knowledge about crypto trading and investment . 

• +1 1

4$ per day is a very good number but i don't think they're legit, because i don't trust anything on telegram, because i've seen too many scam projects, websites on telegram. That's why we should be very careful if we want to invest or work on some website. I also got scammed too many ico projects that's why we should do our research carefully.

• +2 1

It is important to know English and it is good that there are platforms that give you rewards for this, I could provide the link to what you mention or at least a hint to know, I await your response and thank you very much for the contribution.

• +1 1

There are too many scams and frauds related to this app so its hard to trust any such thing although the earning sounds pretty attractive and good.But We should always be careful and shouldn't ne greedy just by hearing about the earning as it could be a fraud and we can lose all our investment.That's why always do the proper research before getting involved in any such work.

• +3 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 gives you gain 3 to $ 4 daily through translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
* You have 100 chances to earn Tokens
 * gives you 100 Token for each referral. 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage
 * Application name TranslateMe Telegram

@abualez @Agha Aliyeah my friend you are 100% right according to past. But now in a present time mostly there are scammers about 99%. They want to scam us with some groups and links also duplicate websites. And the new trend do you want to scan us from our Gmail accounts so guys don't trust them just be hard. Wish you all the best guys. 💞

• +1 1

thank you so much for your information it is very good if we can earn money through the telegram earning money online is the best way to suppost yourself as a student.

I will personally try it. if it is possible then it is very good we can earn money by only translation.

• +1 1

The daily earning of 3-4 dollars is is quite reasonable to me by only using translate on telegram. But before registration we have to make sure that it is not any sort of pyramid scheme for ponzi scheme. Because nowadays a lot of scammers are present on telegram channels.

• +3 1

How interesting that there are multiple ways to generate money on the internet but westa is amazing because through the English language we generate more income, it is like this forum that helps us a lot to improve this language.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many pages in which they start paying and over time they stop paying, so you have to be careful with that type of pages that can become fraudulent pages, therefore you must look for a lot of information about these types of pages, be very careful.

That sounds good to earn that quantity beside what we get from right here it could be very beneficial but if it's miles based in telegram then I need to say I don't agree with anything related to that app due to the fact there are too many scam activities taking place from there however if it's miles impartial then I will give it a try to see the way it works.

• +2 1

There are many sites in this forum that many of us do not know, each site of this forum is very beautiful. Just as we can earn money from Cryptalk, we can also earn money from Telegram. There are many sites to make money from Telegram. From which we can easily earn.

• +4 1

It is something of little trust because 4 $ is good but it is somewhat difficult to know if it is something remote or not, but nevertheless it is good to know English and what platform they offer this type of thing is something positive but however I have not tried it by Therefore I do not recommend it.

• +3 1

it might be the good option but can you tell me a bit more about this app how we can make money and if there is any limit on the earning and the withdraw process and the fee for that.

If it's true, it can be profitable for us but i want to know how many hours do we have to spend in a day. I usually scared to telegram because there're a lots of scam earning methods in telegram and i really don't want to involve, but if there's a legit method to make some money i would like to give it a shot.

Telegram Special I want to know something good about this subject so I hope you can cook a lot because here if you can find out about it very easily it can be easy for you I hope here if you don't know it becomes difficult for you  You will be able to post some good comments on the subject and you will be able to comment a lot from Malaysia.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hi friends.

I work at telegram mobile app in last year but this is not a good experience for me. Because you can earn toke easily but withdrawal not open. Almost four months work on this platform but results zero. So be aware about this platform site.

This sounds good, have you tried it and get your payments? or they are just promising to pay without any real thing. It will try it but I could not understand what is required from us as participants in this group, are we supposed to translate articles or texts and where do you receive your payments, and what tokens do they pay, I have so many questions and I hope you could elaborate more on his.

Yes friend you are right but I do not agree with you completely because I do not know from where the telegram registers here and I am not sorry about this method. I want you to help me in this matter I'd love to know about Telegram 

I don't think they will be paying you as much money just to make translations which anyone can do by using the Google translator or any other such application available on internet

• +2 1

I appreciate this information, but I must say that even after the telegram I have been scammed so many times that I will not invest time in these groups at all.  I will invest time in useful posts so I can make money.

first off, this is not an appropriate segment for posting this content material, this phase is for novices' subjects. secondly, did you withdraw from this bot? due to the fact nearly all telegram bots are not anything more than fraud and it isn't always feasible to profit or withdraw any money, only a few numbers seem in front of you without that means or cost.

I am glad that you win or we can win 4 a day but I would not trust that much with the groups or people that there are today who try or try everything to be able to scam you or try to lose all your money that you just earned is That is why we do not always have to trust that is why sometimes we must do a very important search for information to know and see if we are doing the right thing.

• +2 1

@by a alzam. The telegram can be used for code reusability within a profit margin in a number family member can coount by a telegram by them. it consists of various types of activities of telegram

@by a alzam. The telegram can be used for code reusability within a profit margin in a number family member can coount by a telegram by them. it consists of various types of activities of telegram

I think more information might be more useful, I don't think you're sure about it either, that's why you posted less information, because people said I don't trust Telegram, most scammers, I've been scammed once and I've heard a lot of people hunt there.  Was.