"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"   - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"  

Dear friend ,I think that you can't earn money from telegram, be attention, because there are alot of sites that are spammers and cheat people, for me I am happy to work just here in this great platform. 

Thank you dude for this helpful post. I may wish you provide some proof and link of that Telegram group you said to make it more clear for newbies to understand you clearly. You should show some proof of your payment this will help many people to get encourage into it 

I am new.I heard from my friend that it is very good and can earn 4 dollars per day.But I can't believe it. What are you doing? If it's a scandal, all your efforts will fail.

I searched for it but found few channels with few subscribers
The question is is it a channel on the Telegram or an application that exists in the Play Store.
Please provide more information.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:13 AM, malik6314193 said:

It's look good that we can make 4 $ daily. But now there are always scam sites around us. So i want to ask have you try this and earn money from it? If your are earning from it then it is good. 

Yes you are right about it is you have already earn form the site so don't forget to give the people windproof of your earnings post screenshots of your earning the share the referral link .

This is the first time that I hear about this channel, it is Airdrop and I hope that they will pay us in the end. I will make sure to register in it. Thank you.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:43 AM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 gives you gain 3 to $ 4 daily through translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
* You have 100 chances to earn Tokens
 * gives you 100 Token for each referral. 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage
 * Application name TranslateMe Telegram

I have heard alot about translation work in telegram but I have never tired. Earning up to 3-4$ is good than collecting faucets even translation will enhance you writing skills.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3-4$ is important and a good additional to your current earning but you need to be careful also, but its a good thing if its a genuine thing you are working on, but also am not so good with referrals so we need to keep on trying

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 5/14/2020 at 7:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 gives you gain 3 to $ 4 daily through translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
* You have 100 chances to earn Tokens
 * gives you 100 Token for each referral. 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage
 * Application name TranslateMe Telegram

This is really profitable, by your description as I hope it should be so,

nevertheless as you have no much information about the campaign, I would like you to search for more valid information regarding the campaign just to be in safer side you know most of telegram campaigns are not real be extra careful. 

How ever the campaign has buy my attention too I am looking forward to review it performances to be fully satisfied with it legitimacy before to start participating. 

On 5/15/2020 at 11:59 AM, Honny143 said:

Well friend earn 4$ dollars daily concept look like genuine, but you can't provide full details, how to earn this 4$ dollars what work we do in telegram, but I don't trust any earning opportunity in telegram because in telegram most of projects are fake and scam, if you have any earning proof then pls share.

It's really hard to believe if there's no proof that he needs to show on us that's why I will not try what he suggest to avoid wasting my time if that's a fake information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have not heard very well about this application, but I will try to use it to earn $ 3 a day through translation is great if, considering that I do not have much confidence and experience because there are many scams in telegram.

It is so difficult to believe something that is in the telegram, that I prefer not to believe it. After so many people trying to deceive me and wanting to put me on a scam I always avoid what is related to the telegram. I only use it with large exchanges and I know it is not a scam.

This site is really good and I am already subscribed to it, but make me believe you to say that until now I have not obtained money from it and I do not know the reason. Do I do not know the methods of withdrawing from it that there is something wrong

I don't usually trust Telegram channels to get $ 4 a day in profit because most channels are sam and they tend to be a waste of time.

Might be a good idea but unfortunately you provide little or no information in this topic. So it is just a talk without proof. Would be nice if you could update your topic so it would be beneficial to everyone @abualez.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yeah here we could only earn a certain range of amount but I would say it still is better than telegram as a lot of scam activities happen there. Always consider the credibility of what we choose to use . Make sure you are effectively earning money without getting into a non legitimate situation 

I have not heard of it , but yes 4 dollars is good and I would really love to hear about it seems legit but if its on telegram and sponsored by telegram that would really be good and we need to follow certain kind of strategies that says everything so we need to really define that position

Friend, you can also use the browser's built-in extension called grammarly. A very cool add-on that will help you write the best quality and adequate offers, and you can achieve real success. Also, I think that you can easily translate various texts into other languages, and this is cool!

Is this offer still available? I also want to try out this new ways of getting additional income which would boost my earnings. Right now for me the only source of income is from this platform. I know there are many other opportunities are there from which the users can gain through performing some easy tasks. If more such programs are available do share.

• +2 1

On 5/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, George10 said:

That sounds good to earn that amount beside what we get from here it can be very helpful but if it is based in telegram then I must say I don't trust anything related to that app because there are too many scam activities going on from there but if it is independent then I will give it a try and see how it works.

That is a great valuable information that you have provided my friend many new members and also the old members would not be aware about this kind of earning but we also need to be aware about the scammers around us.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum I am very happy that I get those profits in telegram but I honestly do not trust telegram very much since it is an authentic community of scammers of course those who legal that these are the least
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

I did not know that you can profit from the telegram like this. If it is correct, I hope that you will publish the proof for us with an explanation of the site and we will register from a link. But I think that there are several fraudulent sites that do not pay you anything and I am becoming difficult to find a site that pays you like this No Waste your time.

• Useful or interesting 1