Stop doing this if you don't want to get banned here - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Stop doing this if you don't want to get banned here

Yeah thats very true, a very good friend of mine was banned and the reason is because he was to write an article, then it was a repeated topic and so when he continued writing, he found himself doing the wrong thing, repeating meaningless replies or post and so when the forum had enough they had to ban him, I believe to be banned is all dependent on yourself and so we should not find it difficult to understand what to do

Yes I totally agree with you I have seen many users post thank notes and response to the comments which is not a worth of it and also the  users who don't know about the topic and say I don't have any idea of it which is not worth for such topics if you don't know and don't have any idea so you should not comment and make a spam responses on such topics.

• +3 1

On 5/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, Adam Jerome said:

I little bit dis agree with you because when we start communication  we use such words.i think there is no problem with this but as you are saying repeating comments of thanks and i have no idea that may cause account ban. 

Yes that's right .. if we read the rules very carefully so we see that it's against the rules if we just think the post writer ! Yeah we can thank him but at the same time we have to add some useful things for our comments ! Admin and moderators are really working hard everyday just to remove all of these people 

I see that cryptotalk is always strictly follow it's rule , if anybody trying to volatile it , surely they will get punishment by cryptotalk team .

I also think that's type of common lines ( that's you mentioned ) is really looking strange and useless , we should trying to avoid it .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, repetition of such sentences is considered an unimportant publication.
I advise everyone to respond with the best comment so that your comment is useful, such as if you answer a question or add something new to the content of the topic you are commenting on.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:41 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone as i wrote in my previous posts that some of my friends were recently banned from this forum. The administration is now being strict so there are few things i would like to tell you guys. 

1- Don't repeat same replies on other posts like "hello my dear friend" in every reply because if moderators notice this it will be considered as copy paste same comments. 

2- Don't make replies like "thank you for sharing this information" and "I'm agreed with you" in every reply. 

3- Don't make replies like "i dont have any idea about it" I'm still new or something like that. If you don't know about it then don't make a reply. 

These are the few reasons why my friends were banned from this forum. So this is a friendly reminder to everyone here. 

Before keep posting here we all should read up the rules of this forum..then try to do post which is important only.and if you copy post then you will be restricted from posting..so be careful before postings here   .. Dont write something which is already submitted by another one       

I suppose there are a lot of people who are spamming and write low-quality posts and replies because of their desire to earn money as fast as possible and simultaneously they don`t know what to say, so they use common phrases 

• +3 1

I think this work is going well and there is no way to stop it because of a well-washed way because everyone will now work here.

This is very good information because I have waited a long time to be the member of this forum but even if we get banned then I would miss this great chance. This is very necessary to all the new members.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/8/2020 at 1:41 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone as i wrote in my previous posts that some of my friends were recently banned from this forum. The administration is now being strict so there are few things i would like to tell you guys. 

1- Don't repeat same replies on other posts like "hello my dear friend" in every reply because if moderators notice this it will be considered as copy paste same comments. 

2- Don't make replies like "thank you for sharing this information" and "I'm agreed with you" in every reply. 

3- Don't make replies like "i dont have any idea about it" I'm still new or something like that. If you don't know about it then don't make a reply. 

These are the few reasons why my friends were banned from this forum. So this is a friendly reminder to everyone here. 

That's really a good reminder. 

I hope everyone follow and understand that also don't beg for reputations to avoid getting warning point. 

Be kind to other members as well. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Do not create a one-liner post because it looks so nonsense. You will receive negative reputation once you do that thing. You should create also quality posts so you will get banned from this forum.

Saying "thank you" and "i agree with you" is just a starting phrases. Its not prohibited, the prohibited one is you just saying those lines without saying anything, without giving some ideas to the topic. Always give your own ideas, not just saying your appreciation to the user that posted the topic. 

BetFury                                                   

I am bit afraid specially on the last part but since I'm just still finishing my 100 posts. I believe I can improve myself more to avoid banning and your post helps me on what should or should not do in this forum. I will count that one.

Moderators strive to make their forum the best so that they block all members who write random and unhelpful posts so if we want to keep our account secure, we must follow the rules and adhere to them well in addition to that we should make our posts with high quality and great benefit

BetFury                                                   

It is true that you should not repeat what is being written and you must be distinguished in this forum in order to avoid warning and ban points as well as become a distinguished member of this forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

I am lucky to see this post and I am really happy because I will use this to my posts for me to avoid such consequence that i would have if i will do that things that you made. Thank you for this post this was very helpful.

BetFury                                                   

Yes there is no rocket science in this the whole math is simple. ADMIN already mentioned that only unique content is accepted. UNIQUE means only once. So dont repeat things again & again. 

• +1 1

Everyone should pay attention to the posts, they must have good content to avoid the ban, so everyone should be careful and cautious

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, scorpiali said:

To be honest with you, i reply with the words that i can say even if it's already in other comment,i think any one can write what he think is explain his idea, like good idea thanks for sharing it's normal i think ,The most important for is that my comment have a sense and can be understand 

Keep on posting or sharing as long as you didn't reach the limit of post per day also always maintain the good quality of your post to avoid deletion and getting a warning. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well right in the event that somebody utilized same words in each new remark, at that point unquestionably it's post perceived as futile posts and it's record can suggest for boycott or notice focuses. So be cautious and attentive during your post's work since we have incredible chance of profit during lock period we are looking at home .

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this topic my Friend we need to be very careful to avoid falling into this kind of trap of receiveing warning points and Banned.

19 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Keep on posting or sharing as long as you didn't reach the limit of post per day also always maintain the good quality of your post to avoid deletion and getting a warning. 

There is no limit that can be achieved per day, you can post as many as you like, but only certain numbers of post will be paid  as admin said 20 posts inna day will be paid while fifty rates DA be paid for each posts. 

• +2 1

Staying away from spam is by creating a topic from your conflict and carrying your fingerprint and contains what you share of information or question,

If you do not have any information about the topic in question, or a question about it, it is best to pass it on later.
In order to avoid the ban or warning.

Thanks for your post. This will be helpful for newbie to follow those rules and maintain their accounts properly.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |