Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

Thanks for the post. I always adhere to the first point Using Cold Storage. And I try to delete my wallet from my computer after saving it on an external hard drive.

• +1 2

Piracy attempts are widespread in the field of cryptocurrencies, but there are ways to avoid them and I use many of these methods such as antivirus and Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right my dear friend we must always try to do everything possible to secure our cryptocurrencies because the scammers and hackers are multiplying and also are working hard to get rid of people's money , so I think this method u mentioned would really be best for protecting our cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are basic to secure your accounts  where your all assets will  secured and not easily hacked. You have shared good points to follow and make account secure in this digital world. I always make 2FA and mobile attachment to my all accounts. I always suggest my clients and friends to make 2FA protection. 

• +1 1

One as of keeping security on your funds could be if having to not be a careless user, as data and keys are so essential on keeping your funds safe from anonymousity and especially try having to use 2fa  services, which might be if help, if the site which you keep your funds isn't hacked or lost

• +1 1

It is post  more than wonderful and useful to everyone, we must take the utmost safety measures in order to prevent hackers from penetrating our accounts, and I think that one of the most important of these measures is to enable 2FA and not to use any sites that is not safe in trading

• +1 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, George10 said:

Yes the technology is advancing every day and scamers are increasing therefore, its very important to apply tight security measures to our cryptocurrency accounts like enabling 2fa or following some of the tips you mentioned in your topic they are helpful.

Excellent advise 😊 In the case of online wallet, we must have to enable double layers of security to block the scammers. Personally, I have been using hardware wallet to store the bigger amounts of crypto holdings to save from scammers. 

• +1 1

Well, this information is very helpful for us mate and you are listed all of it, thanks for sharing it mate and i think many members will be following it especially by having a cold storage and also the 2 factor authentication. Happy posting everyone.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

First of all let me congratulate you on this great topic and thank you for sharing this interesting tips to avoid being scammers a very important information that we have to value

Thanks for giving all the information related to secure the account from being scam or hack many of us who are new in the cryptocurrency they are not having much idea about the security options we are having to secure our account even we are getting attracted towards extracting offers given by any unknown source and that is the reason people are getting losses.

• +1 1

exactly I also used Some tips that's you discussed like 2fa service cold storage , for higher balance I used hardware Wallets that's is really good and full of security . always o double check last 8 charcter while I going to makes transaction. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes mate.I agree with you.The Hardwear wallets are offline wallet,so they can't be hacked by the online hacker and it's the best thing about this wallet.Also 2FA verificationn system is also very important,though it may take some time while we are log in,but it makes sure that only i can use my wallet.

• +1 1

These steps are good especially since cold wallets are one of the safest wallets that people use when they have large sums to prevent hijacking and theft. I recently changed my wallet due to some security issues.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Even if you have cold wallets it is better to divide your coins into different gadgets. 

As for me, the most convenient is App wallets. Your phone can save the secure code and only with your fingerprint can open it 

• +1 2

This your hints will enable us to have a better protection of our coins that are available in our wallets, sometimes we wonder how the hackers have access to wallet, but now I will change my method of security. Thanks

On 5/8/2020 at 12:42 AM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

If you want to keep your coins safe you should be a smart trader and don't fall for scams because most of the time those people who involves in a scam schemes was those who easily to give trust to others.

• +1 1

A useful article, I would like to add that there is an extension in Chrome Store to prevent fishing attacks. This is one of the methods of preventing diversions to fake sites.

It is important information and steps to protect yourself from attacks. Hackers' breakthroughs. As we know every day, we hear the news of penetration or theft, and this system that the hacker has adopted has developed to the point where it is no longer difficult for them.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

All the things that I mentioned are correct, because the world of the Internet, especially the world of encryption, contains a very large number of scammers, which is why I believe that the best way to avoid them is to put the money inside cold wallets that are not connected to the Internet like paper wallets

• +1 1

Yes this is true if you want to protect your money , i know this is many step , but is useful , doing this you will make your money safe , so i suggest to do it.

• +1 1

There is also one more rule, if you have a lot of cryptocurrency, it if much safer and just better to keep it on several cold wallets, not on the same one, it would lower the chances of losing all of it.

• +1 1

By following these steps, you will definitely protect yourself from phishing and scams. 2AF must be enabled, as this is absolutely necessary

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

Indeed this is a great steps that are to be taking to keep your coins safe either in your cryptocurrency wallet or exchange site, most especially the section of the 2FA authentication code you mention. Never forget that, always enable your 2FA authentication code to keep your crypto safe at all time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thank you for such usefull contextual information regarding security measurements at current cryptocurrencies time.

I would like to express my own opinion regarding some mentioned points:

Using Cold Storage as an hardware wallet is the best you can ever have for securying your coins as they are centralied on your holdings and belongins and not into other centralized exchange as an online exchange for example: Binance, Coinbase and so on, so you own your private keys 😉

Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is in fact the best security measurement in terms of online security for your credentials, but in reality there's already some hacking ways to crack them which is sad and requires a new way of security in the future.

Double Check the Address - This happen as well if someone installs you a keylogger or some kind of computer actions access from something you have downloaded and executed / installed.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I am already following these steps and through that I have not had any problem in losing my currency or being stolen but you should keep your information in a safe place and not waste it

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it