Suggest to add a local time clock for the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Suggest to add a local time clock for the forum

I understand your need for a time clock on the forum. I think that the clock will also give us an indication as when the posts will be reset for the day and when we can then beginning making our next lot of posts for our earnings as well. At the moment, if you work on this forum at the same time everyday you will get your daily earnings. So for now just make the most of what you have. Hopefully this forum does include this feature in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, postonhai said:

Yes, forum time management is a problem, because the forum is being used by users from all over the world. Every territory has its own time but if the forum introduces local time clock, it would be so easy to mange time regarding 30 posts in a day.

l do agree with your opinion time management is really problem, everybody is writing everywhere. Time for everybody is really different. 

Adding a clock is awesome but nit necessary, adding a local some clock, is even useless, we all should abide to the same  timezone.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:48 PM, smartwaz said:

Yeah it will be good to add time zone, so let keep the recommendation alive, one thing that makes me like this platform is that, the admins listen to the recommendation of its members 

There is a lot of suggest in this forum but not all are done because the admin cant do all recommendation , and if they can make a vote for any suggestion it will be great 

Yes is a great suggestion, i think this forum work in moscow time , so to know we you can post , just add the time of moscow in you phone, this what i do , add moscow time.

Dear this is a great idea and thank you for this suggestion, yes this is the best idea, but needs to be configured to the local time of Cryptotalk not to our local time, also will be better if they add the clock on Yobit.

On 18‏/10‏/2019 at 23:46, Thekingcallme said:

Hello

I suggest that the clock is added to know the special timing of the site and adjustable on it to convert it to the time zone in which we live

Accept the utmost respect and appreciation

Hello my dear friends. Your suggestion is a proposal with a positive and negative convergence. We start with the negative suggestion: Not everyone can work in the forum at the same time. The second reason is that if the time allocated for the work expires, the participant cannot complete his work. The positive reason is that the subscriber completes his work with a limited time and quickly. Opinion and I leave you free to revoke and correct if necessary

On 10/18/2019 at 10:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Hello

I suggest that the clock is added to know the special timing of the site and adjustable on it to convert it to the time zone in which we live

That's a great suggestion about adding an adjustable time based on our location zones and it can help us know exactly when to resume posting in this forum.

They mention  in pinn posts that  Moscow  time gmt + 3 hours  is the local time of this forum .  Every one can see the post from there and it is enough  of you know about  that clock  is not necessary. 

You can do it yourself, just compare your local time with the time in Moscow (UTC +3), the idea you suggested is good, I hope it will be implemented sometime.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:46 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Hello

Great idea! I thinks it's best if they will add a real time feature here in order for us to see the different real time clock in different countries around the globe most especially for those participating countries here in this forum.

7 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you are right, if admin local time in this forum everyone will know the timing in this forum, as a result we can work our task in exact time in this forum. I think this features will help all the forum member activities.

Yes, it is true, but at the present time I think that there is no intention to add this feature to the forum, but the forum's organizers are interested in other aspects of the forum.

Yes if they added it then sure it would be great, but after i start working here i am using dual clock and time of Moscow on that. And using it is easy for me and if you are having problems with the time management you can use that for your own help.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes it will be good. A local clock should be added on the forum which helps the people a lot. Many members say that they didn't understand the timing of forum. 

Many of us are not Russian an d sometimes when we post, it is calculated for another day on Yobit because it falls on another day with the Moscow time zone of the platform, so I will also suggest the addition of clock with the time zone the forum uses.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think this forum works 24 hours because it doesn't matter at what time i will write my comment or topic if its night or if its noon but at all the time my posts will be reviewed and i will be paid for them, but a local time its a good idea.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Это хорошая идея, но на самом деле нет большой проблемы с этой темой, несколько дней работы, и вы будете знать, сколько времени для сайта, и вы не столкнетесь с новыми проблемами.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

This is a very important issue regarding the posting done. We cannot understand that which time is standard is followed by the forum. I suggest a local time watch for the convenience of the members.

I think the forum for now has very most wanted and usefully features to implement which is required to be done hurry, so that they cannot deal with forum time at this moment while its not that important at this time.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:06 AM, ethan1751 said:

I just remembered related to this, I once wanted to say too. That I am confused, forums as large as cryptotalk do not have hours in their own forums. So it is really needed indeed.

The forum runs on Moscow time which is UTC+3. Find out how many hours difference you have from this time zone and make your posts before the day changes in it.

It is a good and useful suggestion, because you will be able to know the number of posts that I created daily and the amount that I got, I think this forum is Russian in the first place, therefore it is tracking Moscow time

Yes you are right this is a good future that should be added in the form if also they can't edit this should declare the the time which day consider so that as for them only we can take the time for the end of the contest

I hope if this forum should add local time clock it will add more beauty to the forum and members will also know when another day start.

Adding real time here can be a good idea as it can prevent or lessen repeated topic asking about time and can help solve confusion among others. But actually there is no need for that as its just easy to know the time in  our country and from moscow russia ,just google it.

Yes this is a great suggestion from you my friend knowing what is the local time of crypto talk and what is the time with we posting our posts my friend 

Its really good suggestion bro but I don't think its important to implement this local time zone in crypto talk forum, because when we use the forum continuesly for week are month, then we have some idea about this forum time  zone then work according the forum time zone , its not big issue.