Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

I already know these things but that ks for sharing, it is helpful for all the members here who don't know how to locate their topics. It is important if you are wondering if your topic has a good reputation.

This feature helps us if our topic was deleted. That's why we dont need to find it in different where you posted it. Plus, you will know how many topics you created, you will also see how many replies that members replied to your topic and how many who viewed it. When I am new to this. I need to scroll to find it then days passed I found that feature. Thanks for sharing this for those who didnt yet discover this feature on their own.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello
This information is good, especially since this matter may cause loss or publication in which you have created a topic that contains important information that you would like to return to.

Unfortunately, I am searching for an option that enables us to save posts, but I did not find it possible to add this option.

• +2 1

we can without much of a stretch situate to our themes which we had made .and I likewise do likewise on the off chance that it is required.and I think most about the individuals don't think about tbis cool component and technique.now everybody will get a thought regarding the equivalent

• +1 1

Yes you are right these two simple steps will help many of us,  and i am also helpful from your post.  I think many friend are waiting for something like this post. Today's time has come to an end. Thanks for share tow easy and simple steps.   

• -1 1

This is a good guidelines and I hope many people understand this tutorial because it seems that some people find it difficult especially the newbies who just joined the forum newly. Cryptotalk has many cool feartures which you will hardly find in other site and that is why i chose it as the best.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Yes friends it's an easy way to locate the topic I also see this feature but many new members don't know about it so your post is really helpful for every new person you are always created useful topic keep it up and thanks for sharing a useful discussion 

• -2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 9:30 PM, Jimmy26 said:

Yes from the profile section we can easily see our activity even our posts and reactions people are giving in the contents all those things we can see there just we have to be conscious about the things in our mind all the options are there in the campaign just take some research and enquiry you will get every helpful option.

Well, this is the normal thing when we need to find out our created topic but there's a other way how to locate your topic which you just need to click the "Notify me of replies" before you published your topic so that if there's some members commenting or replying, you can easily to see their replies.

• -3 1
  • +1 1

Nice info mate, yo you stated the procedure clearly, surely someone will be able to learn from this easily.

Thanks for this.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

it is probably very easy to find all the posts.first go to your profile and then click on See my activity and then select Click on topics then you will see all the topics that you have created in CryptoTalk. this post is very helpful for all beginners. 

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:54 PM, Young001 said:

Nice info mate, yo you stated the procedure clearly, surely someone will be able to learn from this easily.

Thanks for this.

For a topic to be clearly understood we need to use simple English because many of us here are not good in speaking English fluently rather to write it as well.

Thanks for the information and if we go to the option and activity and then content i started then we can get the post we have created till now. Well this may be unknown for the new members of the community so for them it would help a lot for finding the posted content.

• -3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This was a good post my friend and I will do it later because I am thinking of a few minutes ago if how can I easily see or locate the topics that I made so I think this post of yours will the answer to my question. Hoping this post will also be locate by those who are searching to locate the topic that they created.

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's good to have members interested in understanding members about how to use the forum. And understand how they see their topics. I hope you will continue with this thing.

image.png

• +1 1

I learned about that thing just only on my experience, ai always want to explore myself to the things I am working, I always find some other features that will help me in my work and you are right these are the steps that you can do locate your own topic.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this hints on how someone should check the topics he/she is creating in the forum, already I'm familiar with this feature, I do check my topics using this feature it's direct and so simple. But in addition it will be good to also have an application that save or keep the records of all the topics you created. Simple note takes that responsibility for me

• -2 1

You can just visit your profile and check your posts or topic, under your topic, you will be able to see all topics created by you. This is a very good feature I like about this forum. I do visit my topic to know people commenting under it and to bring them back to life. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 5/4/2020 at 4:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

@Babubu609 nice information YOU have share with us and i believe it will be too much helpful to the noob member in this forum who feel difficulties to find out their topic.. But i think senior already know about it because they have worked here for  a long time.. By the way this topic is helpful for the all member ❤       

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 AM, Moaz said:

In order to determine the topics that you have created, first go to your profile and then click on "See my activity" and then select Click on topics then you will see all the topics that you have created in CryptoTalk

Yeah, thats is what the OP actually say about location your own topic. You should not say it again because it will look like not useful comment because it as already answered by the one who made the post.

• -1 1

46 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

think senior already know about it because they have worked here for  a long time

Like wise some old members in this forum are here but only few have knowledge of it that they use it some of them just come to post and leave that's all.

On 5/4/2020 at 4:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yeah, even I have faced this problem while posting my first topic because I don't where I have to go post topics and from where I can see the post I have done. So, this is very informative information if you are the beginner.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, even I have faced this problem while posting my first topic because I don't where I have to go post topics and from where I can see the post I have done. So, this is very informative information if you are the beginner.

Actually I create this topic for beginners guide to know how to receive there notification and as I know every new member will like to know about this that was also a reason  why some newbies don't respond to some massage or qoutes. 

there are many members forget their topics after creating them and this is really bad! we should discuss and reply for some useful comments on our topics! thanks for sharing this.. it would help the beginners here and make them take care about their own topics in my opinion!

• -4 1
  • +3 1