Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

On 8/2/2020 at 9:35 PM, MuhammadSh said:

there are many members forget their topics after creating them and this is really bad! we should discuss and reply for some useful comments on our topics! thanks for sharing this.. it would help the beginners here and make them take care about their own topics in my opinion!

Yes There are many users that creates topics without giving it time to response to there topics and of cause their are other users that are willing to ask questions bbase on what you post.

My friend, your posts or comments are easy to access as they are in the activity log

Simply log in to your profile and you will find it

• -3 1

On 5/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  that mostly  users didn't  know this feature. This post is very  helpful  useful   and helpful  for those  members and new members. 

Thats true, especially for the beginners of his forum, it will help them know to locate their topics, just like me I always want to see my topic because I want to know if there are already many comments on it so I can respond on what they have said.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, Carreys8181 said:

How can we locate the topics we create please I want to have ideas about because I didn't have ideas about how I can located it because I didn't have ideas how I can locate it places if you have ideas about you should tell me please.

Try to go to your profile, check on summary select topic. When the page opens try to scroll down below you may find the topic you create. You can also search how can I locate the topics I created using the prior search there you you will find topics that can guide you more.

You can access the personal account, and from an option in the left corner above, you can choose my activities, including several options to see what you have responded to from the topics or what you have published from your creation.

• -3 1

I think from the member's username, then from the profile, then from the button: see my activities. Any member can see all his posts and these features are used by most members

• +1 1

i am always following this way either to reach my topics or my posts , in the profile you can find "see my activity" button , click it and you find them , i used to search for the topic by title until i knew about it

• -4 1
  • +1 1

On 5/4/2020 at 6:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

This is much more easier than what I do to find my own created post. In my case, sometimes remember what the title of my content so I easily search it. But also sometimes, i forgot it and try to remember it. This guide is much more easier. I will follow it. Thanks for sharing, buddy.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

This guide is much more easier

That is good to learn that this topic is very helpful to you and also a good guide. I hope other members will enjoy having more guides like this.thank you too mate!

Well, most of the members don't create new topics. They only comment on a post and then go forward. And those who post in a section, it is very useful information for them. I further want to add that you can also search a topic or member from the search box

• +3 1

Am very certain many members of this forum don't know about this, but with this your post and pictorial guide ,it will be easy for those that don't know to locate what they want to see. Nice one mate, keep improving others in this forum

I have been using that feature for some time now and it helps me a lot in trying to track what would be the best thing to avoid in this place and especially the topics I have worked on, that is very very important to put out there.

• -4 1
  • +2 1

Its pretty easy , everybody should know this and the very best is to make sure that you are looking at the corner of everything , your profile as a section you can check your activity and in the end that is going to really help you locate the same.

• +1 1

I think there tips would be very useful for active content creators, sometimes there are many questions regarding topic you have created and you need to answer them, this topic advise how to accelerate this process. Thank you. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

That's a good post I really wasn't know about this, but now I'm learning from your posts so thanks for sharing such information that what's we need we need more like you in the platform I really appreciate you and hope you will share more like this..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can search everything related to you on this forum easily. For this purpose simply go to my profile and then check my activity. Your each activity will be shown there

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thanks for this insight , I've actually created couple of topics that  I don't know how to get to again, when I type the title in search its brings hundreds of results which make it difficult to get but this is a very easy way.

Thanks for this insight , I've actually created couple of topics that  I don't know how to get to again, when I type the title in search its brings hundreds of results which make it difficult to get but this is a very easy way.

• +4 1

It is difficult for only a few people like you to be followed and famous on social networks, but the important thing for now is to achieve the post required by the airdrop dollars, I have almost reached 100 although 35 are valid.

Hello my friend and thank you for your advice to me when I lose the topic of what I have read and I like to re-read it, or I would like to write about a topic in order not to repeat the topic. I search for it in the search box at the top of the page. This makes it much easier for me.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:07 PM, nykas said:

I think there tips would be very useful for active content creators, sometimes there are many questions regarding topic you have created and you need to answer them, this topic advise how to accelerate this process. Thank you. 

Actually this is not hard to find out those topic that we created already.. Members just need to find out the way     how to find out our own topic in a minute..  At first i didnt have any idea too about how to find   out my own topic... By the way, this topic is a good guidelines to understand easily where our content get stored..   

• +3 1

It is very easy to locate your posts. You should go to accounts,visit your profileand there you get the list of post you have made all listed. I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Roop

You can easily locate the topics you created by following these steps firstly, move to your profile and check "my activity" then click on it and it will move you to were all your topics will show, then you can select the topic you are interested to review in cryptotalk.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Well done dear and thanks for sharing your experience I think many people didn't know about this feature . First of all we have to go in our profile then at the right side we can find our posts and topics. We can also find in my activity. 

• +2 1

Earlier I have no knowledge to see my topics on my profile .  And I also see many posts in which the members are asking about this topic.i also don't how to find the topics. But thanks my friend you have explained very well and for your guidance. Now I got it how to find the topics.