There should be timer after making post to create next. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

There should be timer after making post to create next.

As you know we are restricted to wait for  three minutes  for making next post. I suggest  there should  be timer  of three minutes  in any corner that show  us how much time left to make new posts. This feature  will helpful  to all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ch Ayyan said:

As you know we are restricted to wait for  three minutes  for making next post. I suggest  there should  be timer  of three minutes  in any corner that show  us how much time left to make new posts. This feature  will helpful  to all of us.

I think one member created a post how to add a timer on there posts, its much better for telling the right time,, even tough my posting and replaying takes more than  3 minute, check his post @Calvinpriva.

Yes that's a great idea buddy. But for me having a timer in submitting a post is really a good one. If they provide another timer, the existing one will be useless. If they planning to add one, they should remove the first one because it will be too much on designing this site.

In my opinion ,this time is't a break but this time to make us think enough before making any post.. 3 minutes isn't a long time if we really need to make an uaeful post in my opinion and there is no need for a timer .. We can see the clock and that's enough because we don't need to count the seconds

I think it's a good thing to have this times between posts or comment even between any message you send in your private box you need t wait until the timer finish,it's good to have a good idea about you say and take your time like that 

Dear mate your suggestion is good to add a timer in topic section, when any one post topic and then later this timer start and indicate how much time left to post another topic are comment its really good advice, maybe forum administration think about this implement.

50 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Dear mate your suggestion is good to add a timer in topic section, when any one post topic and then later this timer start and indicate how much time left to post another topic are comment its really good advice, maybe forum administration think about this implement.

I think if admins think about putting another timer, they should remove the other one in submit button because it will look too design in website and also the timer in submit button will be useless because you can see the new one when if your time interval is done or not.

yes .that feature really help us to write a good comment.most of the time i end writing my comment within 3 minutes and when i submit my comment it show a warning that still some time left to submit the conment.if we get timer somewhere in the comment box then we get an idea about time left

That's a very good idea you have suggested and I think if it will implemented then it will be more better and easy for everyone to grt some idea about the time limit they have to wait for the next post uploading one more thing there should be mentioned in this content that will make this post more effective towards the members also easy to understand the content.

Excuse me friend but I think that's already an exaggeration on your part to demand so much from this forum you can use your own timer I think we have to stop suggesting to the forum and work like this that I think is fine 

Yee it will be good for members of the forum. But i think three wait is better for users because member can read and understand topic easily and then he will respond. 

It is true that it is very good for the supervisors to add this indicator to the forum and I think we also need to add a special indicator for the market price permanently

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend this is a good suggestion we can know the remaining time to post to read the topic well and read the comments and understand them well

Genuinely that is an exceptional idea. Nevertheless, for me having a check in introducing a post is really a better than average one. In case they give another clock, the present one will be silly. If they needing to incorporate one, they ought to oust the first since it will be a great deal on arranging this site.

You are right friend, timer is the best tool that we should use while writing our posts and submit them, because it will help us to focus and complete 30 - 35 posts on time. We will also training ourselves to write fasts using timer and sometimes you will notice 3 minutes are not enough for some comments because you can take up to 5 minutes in writing a four or five sentence comment.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think we need a timer because creating posts after the first post requires more than the allotted time.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Do you mean to having the live time countdown? Thats will not be that good because people will only be concentrating posting depending on time without care the post is usefully or not.

I don't think that it would give a right signal. 

Just use the time to study the messages or think how you could improve your answer. Quality just suffers when we try to act fast and write fast responses. Time limit should help people so that thet would actually read more and would think about their content before posting, like does the topic they are posting really require 10 pages of answers. Has the question already been answered. Or if it's an open ended conversation, then go ahead but that doesn't mean the answer shouldn't be quality.

Edited by rekter
changed wording

1 minute ago, rekter said:

I don't think that it would give a right signal. 

Just use the 5 min to study the messages or think how you could improve your answer. Quality just suffers when we try to act fast and write fast responses. Time limit should help people so that thet would actually read more and would think about their content before posting, like does the topic they are posting really require 10 pages of answers. Has the question already been answered. Or if it's an open ended conversation, then go ahead but that doesn't mean the answer shouldn't be quality.

You are right, we should spend time in making a post, maybe it would be more good if you will spend 10 minutes on making only one post, but the important thing your post should be usefully.

I don't see that as a great addition to the forum and I even think it can have negative effect on forum, because when there's a timer that tells you when you can post you will be more encouraged to make unnecessary posts and probably forum will be filled with more spams, in other words just because 3 minutes passed it should not mean that you have to post and you should take your time and not be in hurry to make more posts.

Time? No. The fact that you can wait for 10 minutes before posting another post means we need no time, only spammers need time so that they can post within 3 minutes. 3 minutes is even not enough for most posts. 

It is a useful suggestion, but I personally do not need such a timer between two posts because I need 5 at least minutes after posting to create the next one because I need to read the topic before the appropriate comment

I wouldn't like a timer. It would just make me lose focus and not think clearly while I write. It would mean that I will have to finish what I'm writing inside three minutes and it will probably make me write less and not expand into the topic as much as I would have wanted. Perhaps it can be implemented with an option to hide the clock permanently through the settings menu.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Your suggestion of adding a timer to this forum is good and was going to help us know when three minets of waiting between posts is over so that we make another one.

The idea of a timer, is an excellent idea, since some make the publications in a row including me sometimes, and we don't know how much time we have left to publish the following, unless we send it and the warning sign does not come out  and it tells us how long we have to wait.