How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

On 5/11/2020 at 1:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

Breaking a one rule in the forum will lead to receiving WP(warning point) or banned that means to get save we need to follow all the rules as you said.

Well, by referring your previous quote to my previous comment, one thing is still certain here. As we all are not perfect getting warning points on the forum is almost obvious. We might just minimize the risks of getting WP by following all sort of forum rules and the regulations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you partner, this is an excellent article my friend we can only help this forum improve only if we follow what you earlier mentioned in this topic and before we can be able to improve this forum we must avoid copy and paste of other people work, we should create good meaningful topics like this, make quality posts that everyone can benefit from because we are all here to learn etc.

These are the most effectives way to work in this forum. Through these rules or ideas,we can easily make ourselves comfortable here. We are here to spread the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and crypto related works. We want to build a community where we all will be able to discuss about cryptocurrencies and help each others to it. So the following steps are necessary. 

We keep on saying it and let continue to remind our self to continue making good post in this forum it is an opportunity  for us where we earn money let give our best.

I completely agree with you and it will be very beneficial if we follow that and by such posts we may stay away from scammers and we have to post some meaningful and understanding words so that everyone can understand it 

Yes I agree with your all points to improve this forum, but I think also from admin of this forum they need to add a such section where we can past a such spam post to report it, with this option we can help this forum and members.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 6/10/2020 at 9:57 PM, Qazi said:

all the given suggestion is rules and very important to staying in the forum, but i will share one more thing that when all the people here make their motive to learn and share their knowledge then forum will remain hit but when every one start following ''money'' then they make breaking the rules and no one will care about truth.

Some people want to get money in ways that are illegal or in violation of the rules, I do not know why they do that if they can get it in a legitimate way and by following the rules, I mean instead of getting money through spam posts you can get it simply through good posts and following the rules of the forum .

Developing this forum is our responsibility as members so that it can continue to pay us for posts so we should pay attention to the quality of our posts

There are many thing we could do if we want to improve our forum and keep it good as always ! Like we can help admins and moderators to report the scammers 

We can also creat a new topics with new ideas to keep it good  

There are many ways to have these forum improving, some of this important things needed in the forum is to create qaulity topics, giving good suggestion, reporting spammers and plagiarized users in the forum.

All items are integrated. If we follow them well, it will be much better for our benefit and for the benefit of the forum. As for the fourth item that talks about spammers, I am satisfied that most spam senders have been removed and the forum has been rearranged and has become more calm and appropriate for mutual benefit and learning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What you write ate thereal solution to the forum to get improve but this seems difficult to everyone to follow it and work with it if we work with it we shall see changes.

The friend is also said in the time of trouble
And if we succeeded in helping someone when he has some problem in this forum, then he will become your friend and become appreciative and love you, and this is how relations and friendships develop in this forum by helping each other and providing support

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes my friend, your post is very important, all of us should work hard to improve this forum in any way ,and every one should increase his knowledge and share it with other members,and abide with all the rules you have mentioned in your post.

I totally agree with you, if we're to follow these point you mentioned above am very sure we will improve this forum. Let's make sure what we post is of good quality and also let's always make sure to let our friends know about the newest news on cryptocurrency and we should always report spammers.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

This is completely true, I want to add also that the topics with good content earn you a good reputation from most of the members, I noticed that after I publish a good post, my reputation increases this wonderful thing.

@Qazi and @Captain Karim that is right mate when we write good contents we get good positive rating. You have to see increases in your reputation whenever someone passed through your post and find it useful.

@Qazi and @Captain Karim that is right mate when we write good contents we get good positive rating. You have to see increases in your reputation whenever someone passed through your post and find it useful.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:48 AM, Honny143 said:

Now this forum need good content topics so you and your friends post good content topics, then forum gain good reputation in crypto market, every day so many members visit this forum, so we share useful content then they read this information and solve their issue.

Just share useful content for us to be able to contribute a good work in this forum. 

Let's also report those who do scamming and spamming here. 

By doing these we can maintain the safety of this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This should be followed by the all members because it this forum is giving us great opportunity to learn and earn crypto. The best way to start yourself and teach all of your friend. 

BetFury                                                   

We have many ways to protect and helping to grow this forum. And your post is one of them. I think we should be more observant and think a way to solve that you think is wrong while you're observing. In that way, we can improve this forum.

• +2 1

Maintaining a healthy forum is best help we can give. Let's be mindful of what we are posting to avoid confusion. Make sure your posts are pointing out the topic and also informative. Don't just post anything to avoid being reported. Read the rules, terms and conditions of this forum and follow it. It will be a big help for all of us and our friends

On 5/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, Raven said:

The major goal of this forum it to share our knowledge about crypto currencies and i think this forum could help us to have some friend in crypto by communicating to their topics. But, i suggest to all of you to be careful about it and don't easily trust people in cryptos because it is risky. 

That's right this forum can help us to learn and to earn and at the same time having a friend here is good too but be careful on who are the friends you going to make with because not all people here are trustworthy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum is can help my friend because this forum is very helpful for many people to improve their skills in english. This forum is very helpful to earn money and you just have to keep on posting but you should be mindful of what you are posting online. One, should stick with the rules stated/given, avoid posting things that is not related in this space. Lastly, this forum is not scam.

• +1 1

Thank you to this post. This is a great help. Yes, in order to improve the forum we must be cooperative in all aspects here. Sharing is caring. We are all have same goal. We are in the same workplace. If you have something to share, ask, or curious about don't hesitate to post about it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/27/2020 at 5:28 AM, bino said:

Thank you to this post. This is a great help. Yes, in order to improve the forum we must be cooperative in all aspects here. Sharing is caring. We are all have same goal. We are in the same workplace. If you have something to share, ask, or curious about don't hesitate to post about it.

Thanks for agreeing with my topic I hope you will cooperate so that we shall help the forum to improve by making good post and guiding the newbies.