Earn daily with Day trading - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

Regardless of the profit, but I would like to provide advice to every daily trader, which is to establish an independent portfolio dedicated to transferring the profits resulting from each trade, a good strategy.

Day trading is basically if you invest and trade / profit within a specific goal to reach for.

As for instance from each day i would like to earn a total of $20 as profit and if i lose i wont be reaching that daily trade profit mark.

Nevertheless using day trading as a meaning for that is not the best option as there are other words that could mention the same thing as daily profit trading.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, Saboor said:

Day trading is far better than any kind of trading that will bring you profits for a long time, but there is high risks that you might be stuck in some of the trading without a good analysis of the market

Well, getting some earnings daily from trading is hard to do mate because we cannot know that the price of it will be pumped or not, there's a possibility to dumped it and there's bo money to be getting with.

It’s easy to say that all you have to do is to buy low and sell high , but the truth is how to know if you’re buying high or low , you will never predict the market unless you are expert.

Yes you can earn cryptocurrency on a daily basis if younl involve yourself in daily crypto trading. But before that make sure you learn about tradin do research on it first because if you don't, you might ended up losing all the tokens you have.

Daily trading may be profitable, but it needs constant monitoring, experience and a large portfolio, and some deals cannot be closed on the same day.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:36 AM, DreamStage said:

Day trading is basically if you invest and trade / profit within a specific goal to reach for.

As for instance from each day i would like to earn a total of $20 as profit and if i lose i wont be reaching that daily trade profit mark.

Nevertheless using day trading as a meaning for that is not the best option as there are other words that could mention the same thing as daily profit trading.

@DreamStage "A form of share dealing in which individuals buy and sell shares over the Internet over a period of a single day's trading, with the intention of profiting from small price fluctuations." Here is the definition of day trading which clearly states that trading within a span of single day is called day trading. I do not know where you got your knowledge about day trading but my friend you need to review your knowledge on these matters.

468x60-3.png

On 6/1/2020 at 10:17 AM, Hala99 said:

It’s easy to say that all you have to do is to buy low and sell high , but the truth is how to know if you’re buying high or low , you will never predict the market unless you are expert.

Well, when you're good in trading, you can actually get some profit here daily and as of now, the price of coins are just being stable and you can easily predict the price of it.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:32 PM, Dmasked said:

But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

It's exactly what it is, even if you are a very good trader and know what you are doing it's impossible to close your trades every day with profit and you have to take losses some days as well, from a beginner perspective it probably looks like a very task to day trade and make money every day but the moment you start day trading yourself you will see many problems that it has, one obvious problem is that even when you are day trading you still don't know which coin is going to pump or dump so you are as clueless as the next trader, and the other problem is that because you are a day trader you have to constantly be buying and selling different coins everyday as opposed to a longer term traders that have a trading span of 1 week or more and because you are trading all the time you will be exhausted faster and being tired mentally and still trading is one of the worst thing to do as a trader because you make way more mistakes while tired so you have to take more days off comparing to other traders as well.

I think that because the price of bitcoin is so high you need to have a relatively high crypto investment in order to be able to see the profits that you make from bitcoin trading, if that is the currency that you have chosen as your day trading, and in order to account for the transaction fees in your profit. There are many that are unable to do so and therefore bitcoin trading is not for them and they should try other coins. However this requires a lot of knowledge and skills and therefore should be looked at very carefully.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Day trading is much better From now on we can earn a little bit of money every day but before that, we need to have enough knowledge about trading. If you trade without knowing, the amount of loss is more Trading charts are good for analyzing the market and you have to trade by analyzing.

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Anyone can be a good trader if they study more here in crypto talk because knowledge is more important when it comes to trading. Knowledge is really important in any assets of crypto currency like being a crypto writer.

Well, that's true mate but this forum has a limited information about trading, it has some experiences, ideas but it's good to get some ideas and knowledge about trading in google or youtube to know how it runs by having some demonstration.

Daily trading is good and good profits can be achieved quickly instead of storing them in the long run, but it takes some experience and speed to take advantage of opportunities in bitcoin prices

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/1/2020 at 1:02 AM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

Indeed, in daily trading you cannot profit every day, because sometimes the market is long enough to be bearish, but there is a good time to trade every day ie when the market is bullish, daily trading can be profitable when the market is bullish. So if the market is bearish, of course we better hold back first, and wait for the market to recover.

Trading on a daily basis carries more risk than profits.
It needs long experience and practice, in addition, it needs relatively large capital for you to trade
While trading on a weekly or monthly basis is better in terms of reducing risk and the market’s reflection on entry points.

My earning is total zero. I have taken many loss in trading. I do not know why that market always goes against me. I tried many time but i failed and quite trading.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes mate am also a day trader. Day trading is very good and profitable because there are many opportunities in crypto markets everyday from different coins. You just need to be active and have some capital to start.

I know some people who are dedicated and live purely from daily trading, however we must not forget that we must prepare ourselves and have a good strategy to make this activity our first source of income. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

Arbitrage day trading is really profitable but you have to make sure you understand the concept of the field so that you can be able to earn good income by the end of the day. It is too risky but you will definitely make it when you choose good altcoins like litecoin and ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also think its important that you are able to understand what you are doing , the trading is important you put up everything in a perfect position there si a lot  that you can gain with the money you are getting from trading and thats how this works

In my opinion, daily trading is dangerous for beginners who have small capital and therefore a small percentage of profits will also be small, and it is better to trade in deals that extend for a month with two goals with greater And daily trading is intended for people who have a large capital or for example Bitcoin, where they can daily collect a large amount of high and low.

In anything trading it first requires enthusiastic or bubbling experience, distinct skills and diverse strategies on how to handle or manage the system plus your patience, persistence, and passionate determines your success. Daily trading is really profitable but also is riskful one needs to be extra careful.

I think that day trading requires a good amount of investment to make a good profit. And if you want to make a good profit with less investment then you have to choose are frequently changing market which is not considered a good choice. So as a student I did not opt for day trading.

Edited by P A Ashif

16 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

I think that day trading requires a good amount of investment to make a good profit. And if you want to make a good profit with less investment then you have to choose are frequently changing market which is not considered a good choice. So as a student I did not opt for day trading.

Well, it's hard to get some daily profit in trading because it's hard to predict the price of a certain coin if this will be pumped or not, and also it needs to take a time before you get some profit there.

It seems to me that different coins have different values. Let's say we can use a very relevant cryptocurrency that is so active on the exchange, but its price is more stable. But if you pay attention to those coins that are less relevant - they can easily and simply collapse in price, and then it will be a big loss for you!