Earn daily with Day trading - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 11
  • +2 11
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

468x60-3.png

I don't think so, my friend
Trading in currencies that may experience large volatility can be more profitable
But at the same time, we should not deny that the big profit carries a greater risk for that

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The channels i normally find in TA, have more like weekly or bi-weekly swings so i don't trade daily because the cycles on my charts aren't daily. I might have daily action with leverage trading when ever i do that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you have start capital and some skills in trading on such volatile market as crypto market, you can earn thousands dollars per day, but you must be well-experienced in trading to do this 

• +1 2

Day trading in crypto is good and can be profitable if you really understands the concept of buying at the low price and selling at a higher price.

Yes, but the daily trading I feel is that it has a kind of focus that needs a pure mind that thinks professionally the beginner cannot do this but an important note I would like to mention to him is that bitcoin fluctuates during the past two days more than other currencies what is the reason

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Day trading is very profitable but you just need to have a good plan that will help you to trade in a right way and earn good profit. I think to trade with large coins like bitcoin is very profitable but its risk too, you can make only few trades per day and earn good amount rather than trading with small coins and make multiple trades.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Trading in currencies that may experience large volatility can be more profitable
But at the same time, we should not deny that the big profit carries a greater risk for that

This is true mate and also it's hard to get some profit everyday in trading because some of coins are being dumped it's price and also you need to take some time for it to get a profit properly.

• +3 1

In the case of long-term trade, it is to be left for a specified period of time. During day trading we make some money by trading every day. But before trading, you need to know about trade. If you can analyze the trading charts well during day trading, the chances of loss are less.

• +1 2

6 hours ago, EZAZ1212 said:

Day trading is a term in this platform where you trade with a coin within a day buy and sell at a particular single day.its also known as a frequent trading too.if you can do it sincerely you will be profitable.

Well, doing trading is very profitable mate but you can do it as a full time job and using it as a source of money for daily expenses because trading needs some patience to take or get some profit.

• +1 1

Just now, Badman001 said:

trading is always a profitable business for me always , I followed trading from longtime and I got a good profit by it , but I think there is need of good experience in it without experience there is highly chance that we are going to suffer from loss. 

Well this is true mate, and many people are getting a huge amount if profit by doing trading, people should try this one but they need to learn how to trade properly so that they didn't lose their money quickly.

• +1 1

That's right, today the cryptocurrency market completely depends on the fact that there is an increase in price and, therefore, this trend is an increase in price. For trading, the very moment to make a profit. 

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, bliznec said:

That's right, today the cryptocurrency market completely depends on the fact that there is an increase in price and, therefore, this trend is an increase in price. For trading, the very moment to make a profit. 

Well, of you are doing trading in last day, i think you are now getting a huge amount of profit because the price of bitcoin are now being dominant by reaching the $9000 mark, this is a good sign for us to the bull run so all we need to do is to hold our coins.

• +1 1

We can earn a lot from day trading. We need to know about trading before we can trade. We have to wait a long time for long term trade. But we make some money every day from day trading. The risk here is low but the amount is small.

This is absolutely true, I actually love daily trading, and for the sake of people who want to do it I recommend several currencies that you can earn from this way: xrp, ieth, iqn and dash.
These currencies have semi-fixed peaks and you can know when to buy, when to sell and go out with some profit every day.

• +1 1

This type of trading is safe amd secure . In which we have to make order and leave it. After day you will get your profit.you make agood topic. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

It is a good choose when you plan to trade daily in this case you can control on how you will earn per day depending on your technique in trading. It will more profitable to you if you are very well equip with learnings and modules about trading.

• +1 1

Day trading is sometimes profitable than long term trading, you invest in a very short period of time, you make your gain. It is faster and less risky than the long term, but the long term can bring more gain in most cases. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bro day trading can be very profitable but it requires you to keep an eye on the movement of crypto coin at market all the time. You must understand the concept of technical analysis. 

• +4 1

Yes bro but volatility should be taken as the privilege instead of commenting about it at least for trader like us. As because of that if we know at what time we should invest we can get good advantage.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Intraday trading is not new in the forum or cryptocurrency market. It requires a flexible mind and quick analysis. and this is good when the currency appreciates, not all days are a time to work. It's quite complicated and risky, but the profits are good when you know how to work

• +1 1

22 hours ago, koussai999 said:

The higher the bid, the greater the risk of loss. In the last month, I have been trying to trade bitcoin with short-term orders. price fluctuations at the moment are conducive to such trades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think to trade with large coins analogous bitcoin is very profitable but its risk too, you can make only few trades perday and earn good amont rather than trad with small coins and make multiple trades.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah daily trading and investment can be a way of earning. There is a way a person can earn money daily just by trading for a day and investment and the process will be beneficial for the user.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

you are right, trading bitcoin to profit is hard because it has little volatility in it's price, most people trade ETH/BTC or other coins like Dash and zCash

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png