Earn daily with Day trading - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

On 12/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, Anshamaraam said:

I like day trading and earning a lot if money without any hesitation in the mean time. I would like to earn money more than $100 per day from trading online in exchanges. Thanks for sharing your lines aboutvdayvtrading.

More than $100 per day? If you want to earn it daily, you need at least $5000 investment in circulation to gain profit from the slightest changes possible but it is quite risky to put such a big amount of money into trading. You can extend your limit to $100 per week to have more time for finding positions among the available coins. As a medium-level trader, I think $30 per day is quite acceptable and it doesn't require excessive risks to be taken. Just take daily trading seriously. It is not a simple process of enter and exit. It is a matter of fast response to momentary movements.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Everyone has the knowledge and experience to trade.  If someone trades without experience, he will lose  However, those experts can benefit by day trading.  However, I have chosen the long term to trade.  As a result, I will be free from risk

Long term isn't risk free though. It all depends what you are investing into and if you are going into long bear or bull trend. You might end up buying a coin at the top, or buyng a coin that will die. And even if it doesn't properly die, it doesn't guarantee you will make any profit either.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Long term isn't risk free though. It all depends what you are investing into and if you are going into long bear or bull trend. You might end up buying a coin at the top, or buyng a coin that will die. And even if it doesn't properly die, it doesn't guarantee you will make any profit either.

Crypto coins are very volatile. The price of crypto coins always fluctuates.  If one trades for long term with good quality coins then he can benefit.  btc, ltc, eth, zcash, monero, dot These coins are popular.  So if we trade with these coins then we can make profit.  However, the chances of these coins dying are very low.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think trading is very risky if have not experience and knowledge about trading. If you have knowledge and experience than you make a good profit from trading. If you do day trading then you make almost 100$ daily profit. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and hold it long time.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Crypto coins are very volatile. The price of crypto coins always fluctuates.  If one trades for long term with good quality coins then he can benefit.  btc, ltc, eth, zcash, monero, dot These coins are popular.  So if we trade with these coins then we can make profit.  However, the chances of these coins dying are very low.

Actually, From your list ZEC and Monero are in high danger of going out when exchanges are delisting them, especially monero now when there's a patent that claims to be able to track Monero TX and if that's working it would render monero irrelevant anyway.

Even XRP from the high cap coins is in danger now. For the different reasons and there's a slight change that DOT faces the same charges. I really am hoping it's not because i like that project. But projects like BTC, LTC and ETH are solid and have a strong probability of being very good investments. This however is all about timing. If you end up investing to them after a year from now, they could end up being a horrible investment and if you don't afford being poor for 2-3 years after that, you sell and you could end up losing -60% -90% or everything, depending what you invested into.

And  saying that investing to bitcoin is a good idea is more like an educated guess about the market cycles and the fundamentals of Bitcoin. Anyone giving legit financial investments advices have to state that investing to "quality" coins is still a high risk investment because these markets can be highly responsive and manipulated. 

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, rekter said:

And  saying that investing to bitcoin is a good idea is more like an educated guess about the market cycles and the fundamentals of Bitcoin. Anyone giving legit financial investments advices have to state that investing to "quality" coins is still a high risk investment because these markets can be highly responsive and manipulated. 

I think it is risky to invest with all crypto coins.  Because crypto coins are volatile currencies.  It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  However, investing in Bitcoin LTC eth with these coins reduces the risk.  And these coins are very in demand, which makes the price of these coins run bullish.You should choose a long time to invest so that you can get very good profit.

It is easily said than done, as you have said , things seem easy and simple but when it comes to reality it does not happen the way we have planned. You can day trade and expect to win a good profit but the market changes its mind and moves the other way around. And there is nothing you can do about it except watch an learn. 

• +5 1

I receive as real with you, day shopping for and promoting is beneficial if we've got received desirable capital, so I decide for quick-time duration shopping for and selling, as for the mark, i love buying and selling with Ethereum due to the truth its rate may also be very unstable and it is viable to acquire an brilliant day via day return. 

I think day trading is a good option for earning daily. Because by day trading one can earn his profit daily. But for this you need proper knowledge about trading. Without proper knowledge you can't do day trading. 

Interesting topic. Day trading is quite profitable but can be tested at the same time, because one continuous graphs should be tested. I personally like different types of trading in the name of scalping.I believe it is very important to Bitcoin, because it will become a very important shop for all of us, and I believe that as soon as we can accept it, we will be able to invest better.

I am not agree with you dude because the trading is a time taking process and when you invest your money in the trading you should to be wait for the good profit and to get the the good price of your currency

On 1/5/2021 at 3:34 AM, Cleaner said:

What coin are you talking about exactly?

You need to be sure before any Investment and never do you compare any coin with one another because their market value are completely different

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, koussai999 said:

I don't think so, my friend
Trading in currencies that may experience large volatility can be more profitable
But at the same time, we should not deny that the big profit carries a greater risk for that

Just start trading in a low risk and you make good profit in it. Crypto is a great market and in this market we an make money easily through trading in it and also we can we can change our life through it easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wel mate in my thoughts day trading is good and we can have profit from it. Daily investment will give us huge amount of money which we invest and get our profits. Thank you

Day trading is profitable for those peoples who have good trading skills and good knowledge about market. Otherwise it is very risky option for beginner traders. I prefer to invest in long term trading because there is a less chance of loss in long term trading as compared to the short term trading

People are failure while they are doing the day trading by the whole day without doing it by plans so they are getting greedy to trade the whole day, so there is how sometimes the brain is getting tired and you gonna be doing trades thats are not hundred percent surely. 

• +3 1

I try to trade for a while but i couldn't succed maybe because of my knowledge. I think crypto will became more famous in the near future that's why i am trying to invest some coins that i trust, if bitcoin and other crypto currency start to use widely my investments will became more valueble, that's why i am not bothering myself with trading.

• +2 1

My friend, working in a very profitable field, and one of its most important fields is working in cryptocurrency trading, as it is a field that earns a great deal of profit from this field, so I recommend it, but this field must be learned well before starting it with actual work because it needs to learn Thank you

This participation is very wonderful and useful for that we have to learn where the market prices are always fluctuating and this is what always makes currencies always at their highest levels for that we have to benefit and learn properly in order to reach the goals and achieve what we want

8 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

What coin are you talking about exactly?

You need to be sure before any Investment and never do you compare any coin with one another because their market value are completely different

@Lokeloke...I did not compare any coin with any other coin.  All coins have different prices.  The demand and supply of all coins is different.  However, you can choose all the crypto coins to invest.  However, if you invest with Bitcoin LTC ETH Coin, you can make a good profit.

I think daily trading make a very good confirmation and we can earn a lot of profit on the daily base  but it takes a little bit of risk.If you are doing yourself because of your hard work then you are also very good If you want to invest, then you have to take a little risk inside it.

Yes we can earn with daily trading in as far we follow the right steps then we have to be successful in earning daily trading and get our earn money

Day trading is very risky and not advisable for newbies. Only highly experienced people with sufficient capacity to bear losses must attempt day trading.

Day trading, when mentioned, is mentioned in its simple form, which is buying on a dip, selling on a rise and collecting small profits, but when trading, the currency may be exposed after buying to a further decline, and the trader may encounter several problems or psychological factors, such as not selling when rising and the currency returning to fall again or selling  The currency rises more, as day trading has its own dimensions and strategies for the success of trading it

• +2 1

Day trading or short-term trading involves some risks, but we cannot deny the high profits that we can achieve from it if we have some experience in trading.
Some people achieve fictional profits daily, while others lose continuously. This depends on observing the market and studying its movement well in addition to the experience we have in the field of cryptography.