Earn daily with Day trading - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

Well this type of trading is 100 percent safe and decentralized. If you have big capital then you can easily earn a very handsome amount on the daily basis. Thanks for providing this kind of information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Earn in a day trading there is little risky but you can earn more but you need to all knowledge about day trading proper risk management and control of your emotions so they are very effect on trading you can do day trading with stop loss 

• +4 1

My experience has been long in the money markets and I came to the conclusion that weekly and monthly trading is better than day trading because major investors and market makers often rely on monthly candlesticks to make their decisions either to buy or sell.

If you do day trading and have a diverse portfolio then it won't be simple at all and you will probably require to have some software that will help you with the trades. Maybe 2-3 trades are ok but more are too much to handle and will make you mistakes in trading.

• +3 1

Everything will depend on how much you must invest because it really is something a little difficult to handle, although because it is such a volatile market it is also more than evident that there will be much more risks which will not be known if there will be good profits or great losses.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

if you really understands the concept of buying at the low price and selling at a higher price, then trading is good for you...

That is called technical analysis, if someone is a technical analyst then he don't need another work except crypto trading, here he will earn a lot of money through trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In trading you need to care of past, also you need to give time to trading in day time, we all do trading for profit to earn good amount of money for life

BetFury                                                   

you are right we can earn money from day trading by buying and selling a particular coin but you need to take care of the price changes of the buy bids and sell bids to cover the price changes.

Day trading is a good option for a trader which have large capital for investment but small traders usually have to hold the coins until a reasonable price change which can happen the same day as well as any other day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Undoubtedly it all depends on the knowledge you have because the more you know the greater chance you have of winning, this is how this world is managed there to nourish yourself with much information to earn more.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:02 PM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

Undoubtedly it all depends on the knowledge you have because the more you know the greater chance you have of winning, this is how this world is managed there to nourish yourself with much information to earn more.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:02 PM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

It is a total risk but it is a lot of benefit for those who study this type of trading very well, so the more risk the more chances of winning a lot and losing little thanks to the stop loss, but in the same way everything will depend on how determined the person is .

• +2 1

Day trading brings a good profit and it is useful for you to just be aware of the daily movement of currency as it fluctuates on a daily basis in addition to that you need heart strength to be able to appreciate the situation and move quickly when trading

Trading in currencies can be experience large volatility is more profitable. We make some everyday from day trading. I think to trade with large coins and you can make few traders per day and earn good amount of this forum.

• +3 1

Seriously my friend day trading is can of trading that need more experience because is so risk easy too gan profit and easy too loss that why I prefer long time trading

I like day trading and earning a lot if money without any hesitation in the mean time. I would like to earn money more than $100 per day from trading online in exchanges. Thanks for sharing your lines aboutvdayvtrading.

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You are right in this. The method is considered profitable, but we must have good experience in this field and constantly monitor the movement of the market to choose the appropriate time to buy and sell and be able to bear the losses also for the success of the trading process.

Yes it is the one way of daily trading and investing for earning money .But for that it is important that we know how to make money from it so that we can invest in trading.

This is true, my friend, you can get good profits by doing the trading process within the Yobit platform, where you regularly monitor the market and buy and sell currencies depending on the rise and fall of currencies. You only have to choose the appropriate currency in order to enter the trading process.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, Dmasked said:

a 

Trading actually offers good profits and it can be daily if the trader knows how to enter and exit, it is really profitable

Day trading can be a very good thing if you are educated and know how the market works or else it might be very tragic if you are a newbie but fortunately, anyone can learn from experience or experienced members.

I did not know that term to be honest I am just getting familiar with the subject of trading, it is something that I do not know much even though I have become familiar little by little and I have been learning different things on the subject of trading.

You can profit from day trading, with small amounts. You have to research and learn about trading first to avoid the slightest losses in trading.

Day trading is more profitable due to it speculations of cryptocurrencies for buying and selling of these digital currencies within trading a day to earn more profitable gains on top.

• Useful or interesting 1

Daily trading is very good for making trading, we can make good profits on a daily basis but there is high  risk for using huge amount in making transactions because of the market volatility. 

In the aspect of daily trading is a good idea which offers us many profit as we keep on trading, but is not easy at all because you have to be online always to be checking the price percentage how it rising on daily basis, just to make a good impact on your trading.