Earn daily with Day trading - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

On 5/1/2020 at 2:02 AM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

I do prefer night trading because I am more active at night rather than morning or in the afternoon because I am still asleep until 10am in the morning then I am still awake until 3am because of trading.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

It was very remarkable to see the Bitcoin mark in the range of 9,300 and higher. Trading volumes on exchanges, I think this will do. 

It's hard to get back into $9,300 because the price of it is just playing around $8,800 but there is no problem with that by seeing the price of bitcoin Totally recovered. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I never been tried to do trading for long tern neither short term. I don't have any idea ho to do trading because i am lack of knowledge about this. But i think i should try to search and when i am ready to do trading, i can do it right.

• +1 1

Well trading in cryptotalk daily is really good you can 

Earn really more with good profits but we have 

Enough knowledge about that and then start trade on

It.

• +1 1

Day trading is very good but not for people that trade daily but for people that trade when they know market will favor them, I have heard this before and it has brought me more than $300 before because my day reading can be two time in a month. 

• +1 1

Day trading is the fastest earning strategy in crypto trading but it is not possible to earn every 30 day of a month because we have something called stability which happens in some days. When prices stabilize, day trading will not work anymore and you have to wait until volatility returns to the market. The highest and lowest values in each day determine the maximum profit you can make in that day. Usually earning 3 days per week is possible and safe. It is more like week trading than day trading.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

It's hard to get back into $9,300 because the price of it is just playing around $8,800 but there is no problem with that by seeing the price of bitcoin Totally recovered. Happy posting.

Well, if we overcome the mark of 9,300 and then, before Halving Bitcoin, we can answer with confidence. I will then be very happy at such a price of bitcoin. 

• +1 1

very good trading strategy due to increase in the price of bitcoin, many people have managed to increase their income, there is a great opportunity to make investments  in various currencies and it is necessary to be monitoring the low and high to know when to make the investment.

• +1 1

You are right in this, my friend, this method is considered profitable, but we must have good experience in this field and constantly monitor the movement of the market to choose the appropriate time to buy and sell and be able to bear the losses also for the success of the trading process

Well, thank you for explaining the daily trading, but frankly, I did not understand the last sentence: "You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of trader assets of the day."
What do you mean by the diversified portfolio and what is its importance in daily trading, I know that daily trading is done through exchanges such as Yobit for example and therefore I do not see the necessity for the diversified portfolio because the portfolios in general are not valid for daily trading even if it has the advantage of exchanging.

This is really the best strategy to make profits in my opinion! But trading isn't easy as it sounds and we can't earn profits everyday because even the experts traders lose sometimes and there are stable period which we don't make deals during it.. 

14 hours ago, bliznec said:

Well, if we overcome the mark of 9,300 and then, before Halving Bitcoin, we can answer with confidence. I will then be very happy at such a price of bitcoin. 

Well, i think I'm wrong with that because as of now, the price of bitcoin is $9100 which is good by hitting again the $9000 mark, i hope that this will be continue to increased to get the highest peak of value price.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think I'm wrong with that because as of now, the price of bitcoin is $9100 which is good by hitting again the $9000 mark, i hope that this will be continue to increased to get the highest peak of value price.

The figure of 9,100 dollars, this is an indicator that Halving of bitcoin is approaching. I think that he will play a key role. 

• +1 1

There are profits to be made from day trading, but still I prefer being simple and safe by hodling instead. This way you don't need to care about fluctuations all the time and about missing out if you sell and price keeps rising. Hodl also helps you spent your time more constructive by doing other activitities instead. I do sell and I do buy mostly on the weekly chart scale though. I just spent a few hours per month this way and just spent a few seconds daily to check prices.

Intraday trading is not a new term. is a trader certainly very familiar day trading. I have traded throughout the day but not much. In the altcoin season, I was trading the most effective day. As a trader I always take every opportunity to make more profit.

• +2 1

day trading is mostly used by many good traders.as it is very safe and give us a good profit on regualra basis.first we have to set our goal then start to invest in the trading.and once we reach out to our daily goal then we should stop it to that day

• +1 1

If person have good knowledge about trading then he can earn good amount of cryptocurrency but it is risky when he can't hold his currency and try to trade with wrong person. Daily trading is good for only experienced person. 

Working in the field of trading, especially in the field of daily trading is very difficult and requires great experience in addition to continuous monitoring of the market price and that work in the field of daily trading is profitable for everyone and I do it most of the time

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

The figure of 9,100 dollars, this is an indicator that Halving of bitcoin is approaching. I think that he will play a key role. 

Well you're right by playing it's price because halving is not done yet, the price of bitcoin may increased after halving and many people are waiting for this to get an opportunity to have some huge amount of profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Day trading is popular term of crypto market it means scalping of crypto market because we can saw some past history of each coin or token or bitcoin its price goes ups and downs to 50$ to 200$ while in this time we can take entry and exit from crypto market and earned some profit. 

• +1 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:42 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

you are right, trading bitcoin to profit is hard because it has little volatility in it's price, most people trade ETH/BTC or other coins like Dash and zCash

I think that could be great if you can earn daily with cryptocurrencies because you will have a daily stable income that can help you earn money more. I think that if you are earning good money weekly or daily then it could be good that way 

• +3 1

I think that working in daily trading is very profitable, but not everyone can work with it because this method of trading requires a very large experience in addition to the need to monitor market movements and the price of the currency

• +1 1

Day trading aren't simple as other thoughts it will be, so don't be eager to start any form of day trading, you need skills for that and then you will be able to get the daily interest

Before you do any daily trading, you must set a plan and what are your goals in this trading in order to achieve good profits, and I advise you to do daily trading in known cryptocurrencies if you are a beginner in trading such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because fluctuations in their prices are few

• +1 1

Just as you said, it is always easier said than done because trading bitcoin is never easy, especially because its price moves very quickly and if you are not professional in technical analysis you will inevitably lose your money.

• +1 1