Earn daily with Day trading - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Earn daily with Day trading

On 5/1/2020 at 2:02 AM, Dmasked said:

We all must have seen the term 'day trading' many times  mentioned in the forum.

I guess we all have the theoretic conception of  the term 'day trading'

. But day trading is more than just a piece of information. It is the speculation of  cryptocurrencies for buying and selling these digital currencies within a trading day.

It is a method of earning daily by trading cryptocurrencies.

For instance the price of bitcoin of price reached 9440.65 USD today starting from a 8590.40 USD opening in today;s market. That is 1.09% rise in price and through

day trading in your net assets of the day. Its a small growth but with a reasonable size of investment and specialized portfolio you can gain enough worth your day.

It is not possible to trade bitcoin daily as its price is less volatile comparative to other currencies which fluctuate by larger proportions meaning larger percentage increase and larger percentage earning. But it is easier said than done, you need to be able to accurately speculate the market to choose the right price of the day to buy and/or sell in the market.

You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of of trader assets of the day.

a 

I do prefer night trading because I am more active at night rather than morning or in the afternoon because I am still asleep until 10am in the morning then I am still awake until 3am because of trading.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

It was very remarkable to see the Bitcoin mark in the range of 9,300 and higher. Trading volumes on exchanges, I think this will do. 

It's hard to get back into $9,300 because the price of it is just playing around $8,800 but there is no problem with that by seeing the price of bitcoin Totally recovered. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I never been tried to do trading for long tern neither short term. I don't have any idea ho to do trading because i am lack of knowledge about this. But i think i should try to search and when i am ready to do trading, i can do it right.

• +1 1

Well trading in cryptotalk daily is really good you can 

Earn really more with good profits but we have 

Enough knowledge about that and then start trade on

It.

• +1 1

Day trading is very good but not for people that trade daily but for people that trade when they know market will favor them, I have heard this before and it has brought me more than $300 before because my day reading can be two time in a month. 

• +1 1

Day trading is the fastest earning strategy in crypto trading but it is not possible to earn every 30 day of a month because we have something called stability which happens in some days. When prices stabilize, day trading will not work anymore and you have to wait until volatility returns to the market. The highest and lowest values in each day determine the maximum profit you can make in that day. Usually earning 3 days per week is possible and safe. It is more like week trading than day trading.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

It's hard to get back into $9,300 because the price of it is just playing around $8,800 but there is no problem with that by seeing the price of bitcoin Totally recovered. Happy posting.

Well, if we overcome the mark of 9,300 and then, before Halving Bitcoin, we can answer with confidence. I will then be very happy at such a price of bitcoin. 

• +1 1

very good trading strategy due to increase in the price of bitcoin, many people have managed to increase their income, there is a great opportunity to make investments  in various currencies and it is necessary to be monitoring the low and high to know when to make the investment.

• +1 1

You are right in this, my friend, this method is considered profitable, but we must have good experience in this field and constantly monitor the movement of the market to choose the appropriate time to buy and sell and be able to bear the losses also for the success of the trading process

Well, thank you for explaining the daily trading, but frankly, I did not understand the last sentence: "You also need a diverse portfolio to expand the scope of of trader assets of the day."
What do you mean by the diversified portfolio and what is its importance in daily trading, I know that daily trading is done through exchanges such as Yobit for example and therefore I do not see the necessity for the diversified portfolio because the portfolios in general are not valid for daily trading even if it has the advantage of exchanging.

This is really the best strategy to make profits in my opinion! But trading isn't easy as it sounds and we can't earn profits everyday because even the experts traders lose sometimes and there are stable period which we don't make deals during it.. 

14 hours ago, bliznec said:

Well, if we overcome the mark of 9,300 and then, before Halving Bitcoin, we can answer with confidence. I will then be very happy at such a price of bitcoin. 

Well, i think I'm wrong with that because as of now, the price of bitcoin is $9100 which is good by hitting again the $9000 mark, i hope that this will be continue to increased to get the highest peak of value price.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think I'm wrong with that because as of now, the price of bitcoin is $9100 which is good by hitting again the $9000 mark, i hope that this will be continue to increased to get the highest peak of value price.

The figure of 9,100 dollars, this is an indicator that Halving of bitcoin is approaching. I think that he will play a key role. 

• +1 1

There are profits to be made from day trading, but still I prefer being simple and safe by hodling instead. This way you don't need to care about fluctuations all the time and about missing out if you sell and price keeps rising. Hodl also helps you spent your time more constructive by doing other activitities instead. I do sell and I do buy mostly on the weekly chart scale though. I just spent a few hours per month this way and just spent a few seconds daily to check prices.

Intraday trading is not a new term. is a trader certainly very familiar day trading. I have traded throughout the day but not much. In the altcoin season, I was trading the most effective day. As a trader I always take every opportunity to make more profit.

• +2 1

day trading is mostly used by many good traders.as it is very safe and give us a good profit on regualra basis.first we have to set our goal then start to invest in the trading.and once we reach out to our daily goal then we should stop it to that day

• +1 1

If person have good knowledge about trading then he can earn good amount of cryptocurrency but it is risky when he can't hold his currency and try to trade with wrong person. Daily trading is good for only experienced person. 

Working in the field of trading, especially in the field of daily trading is very difficult and requires great experience in addition to continuous monitoring of the market price and that work in the field of daily trading is profitable for everyone and I do it most of the time

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

The figure of 9,100 dollars, this is an indicator that Halving of bitcoin is approaching. I think that he will play a key role. 

Well you're right by playing it's price because halving is not done yet, the price of bitcoin may increased after halving and many people are waiting for this to get an opportunity to have some huge amount of profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Day trading is popular term of crypto market it means scalping of crypto market because we can saw some past history of each coin or token or bitcoin its price goes ups and downs to 50$ to 200$ while in this time we can take entry and exit from crypto market and earned some profit. 

• +1 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:42 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

you are right, trading bitcoin to profit is hard because it has little volatility in it's price, most people trade ETH/BTC or other coins like Dash and zCash

I think that could be great if you can earn daily with cryptocurrencies because you will have a daily stable income that can help you earn money more. I think that if you are earning good money weekly or daily then it could be good that way 

• +3 1

I think that working in daily trading is very profitable, but not everyone can work with it because this method of trading requires a very large experience in addition to the need to monitor market movements and the price of the currency

• +1 1

Day trading aren't simple as other thoughts it will be, so don't be eager to start any form of day trading, you need skills for that and then you will be able to get the daily interest

Before you do any daily trading, you must set a plan and what are your goals in this trading in order to achieve good profits, and I advise you to do daily trading in known cryptocurrencies if you are a beginner in trading such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because fluctuations in their prices are few

• +1 1

Just as you said, it is always easier said than done because trading bitcoin is never easy, especially because its price moves very quickly and if you are not professional in technical analysis you will inevitably lose your money.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942
    • Маю ще 3 инвайта  Зареєструватися в BLUM