From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning 

Certainly, the forum CryptoTalk is the best site for any beginner who wants to work in the field of crypto in order to learn and earn cryptocurrencies at the same time, this forum has helped a lot of beginners and this is great

• +2 1

This site is currently the most active site that you can visit to earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency trading and other related activities so I expect every newbie in cryptocurrency world to visit cryptotalk so that they can learn the basics by reading other people posts in different sections they visit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are willing to earn some money first and then they wanna use that money for investing and trading. For this cryptotalk forum is the best because not only it gives earning, you can get knowledge which can be used in future.

BetFury                                                   

You are right my friend, beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum. Not only beginner, every member dedicate their timr here but beginners must dedicate. Because everyone wants to start their journey by earning bitcoin. We will always dedicate our time to take this forum forward.

• +1 2

6 hours ago, sayems said:

Not only beginner, every member dedicate their timr here but beginners must dedicate.

All members of this forum should give time to review post very careful. Before responding to any topic and post so that is not considered as spamming post.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:03 PM, abualez said:

Among the many pitfalls of failure sometimes and surrender again, many rich people spent their time devoting themselves and effort to getting what they wanted. So beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum because it is the beginning of a life for them to start their true journey by acquiring bitcoin currencies and start the trading process with confidence.

Yes you are right that if you want to success in life about crypto currency then you need to give Some time in this forum or in different forum because without having knowledge about crypto currency you cant go far away.. So you need to give some time on it instant of earning because  if you want to earn before learn then its bad way

• +1 2

Its this forum that exposed me to the world crypto currency, it gave me knowledge, experience and opportunities of earnings that today am very proud of because I can make meaningful income passively

• +1 1

CryptoTalk distinguished itself from others by providing the opportunity for many to start their careers from scratch and without capital and providing them with fixed income and place to trade with what they get These opportunities in life come one time and he who exploited them may be starting to achieve success Of course, the future is bright with regard to the site, which attracts hundreds of new members and enthusiastic users every day.

• +1 1

you are right my friend, crypto talk is one of the biggest occasion to collect an important capital, and get more knowledge in the trading then start to work and earn money.

• -1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:39 AM, Maroua said:

I dedicate half a day in this forum and sometimes more, frankly, I overlooked many things and neglected myself, but I will organize myself in the future after the Corona crisis passes.

I think its better if you spend some of your time in different platforms because it will help you gain more experience and knowledge. We should not stay only for one platform that we are comfortable, let's try some things outside the box.

• +1 2

I agree with you because cryptotalk is a good forum so we should invest our time here so that we can be benefited. I am a member of this forum for just two months but i want to be active all day.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The lucky person who joined the world of Crypto through this forum and started learning and making money at the same time Unlike those who have suffered in the sites of congestion and wasted a lot of time Thus, CryptoTalk was the first leg of our journey within this world full of opportunities and ways to profit, and in order to continue in the forum and continue to benefit from it, we must abide by the conditions imposed by it and the rules that are not violated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is beautiful words and motivates us all to work hard

Joining the forum is a good step for all of us. It is time for us to work and make our profits

Cryptocurrencies are the future and work will gain us a lot of knowledge and money

• +1 1

Very well said. We all should be always be dedicated to what we are always doing either small or big works. Here in the forum, without any dedication you wont last long especially in Cryptocurrency. You won't be successful to the things that you have less dedication to it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/27/2020 at 4:30 PM, Malcolm said:

Certainly, this section it's very a important place to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and share a good informations news,I think being here its amazing because we learn some ideas from reading many good posts of senior members and we get a good profit from this forum when we make good post

Yes my friend I agree with you being here in this forum is amazing and this forum for me is a blessing because this forum can change some member's life here. Reading from the other post then we can get a knowledge, make a good quality post and give reputation to others we can earn from it. There is nothing to loss here in this forum this is the best forum that I've enter. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

what to focus on as a beginner mostly doing reseaching first dont go into a crypto without any idea what it can do second would be learning to observe the curve changes over time as you can find where you can profit the most.

Ok mate this is not this complicated as you put it. A forum is hard to help you learn trading but it is good when someone posts his ideas and perhaps a chart. But to learn trading you will need an experienced trader guide you. I began trading and have someone advice me. Going alone without having experience, or just following random traders is a mistake.

• +1 1

I'm agree that the cryptotalk is the best gate for beginer to start and learn. Trade is difficult but and it needs learn from experts. There may be some youtube video to help to start but you need advice from an expert. It is important to learn correct and not play with tools you do not understand.

• +1 2

beginners can start anywhere they want as long as they learn the right information and gain experience then getting into crypto earning methods and start making good profits , cryptotalk presents one of the great places to start the journey and myself I've chosen it to be my first station to go but at the same time there are also other great forums to start

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes indeed cryptotalk is the best platform which I really love it because it's real and it pays well so that's why I'm working hard here I really appreciate you dear for a great information we need members like you so keep respect moderator and other members of this forum ..

Welldone my friend. Cryptotalk is like a teacher for us and especially for beginners. This platform spread a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies and its amazing projects. So beginners read carefully the topics or posts on cryptotalk because for entering in crypto world,  cryptotalk plays a major role. Because through this forum we know everything about cryptocurrencies. So wish you good luck for your amazing future. 

BetFury                                                   

Yes, Crypto Talk is a great start for beginners.  It's really a good start if you can learn, gain experience, make money and learn about the world of coding at the same time on this forum.  We have to take advantage of this opportunity.

You are correct beginners should zero in additional on accomplishing what they need to be fruitful with. They should buckle down now and hold up until it pays off. Cheerful posting everybody.

This post was made for all of us, the beginners in crypto! I thank you for having us in your mind and I like that you explained it perfectly that this forum is the beginning for many of us and we are growing here and learning from the experience and knowledge of other members that have helped us so much. 

• +4 1