From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning 

In this forum You can Know about crypto and many topics are here,  Also this forum pay by every post,not much earnings but I m using it for knowledge.. 

Cryptotalk is a good platform for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies as you can learn from people who have been around longer than you.

This forum is giving a great opportunity for each one to join it and learn more about this cryptocurrencies world even if they are beginners and that isn't exist in another places! i know that there are many members didn't even know anything about this crypto world but the most important thing is that they are interested in it and want to learn.. if you are respecting the rules of this forum so you will be able to learn as you want from the posts and experts here..

Exactly the Cryptotalk forum could be the starting of your way in Crypto field as the forum has many guides and helpful post for new comers in the forum for expanding their knowledge and understanding about Crypto currency and Blockchain. And as you said @abualez we can earn our capital and knowledge for trading through this forum and other sources and start investment. If we do able to invest in good project at right time sure the profit would be great.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's right, my friend, you are talking wonderful

Crypto is the key to the gateway to working in the field of digital currencies. We must devote our time to gaining a lot of important information about cryptography and trading.

In the future, we will have a strong say in society because we have digital currencies, so all members should follow up and work hard

• +3 1

When you start learning on cryptotalk, the results are directly proportional to the hard work and diligence applied. To earn well on crypto, you need to be serious and thorough in your training. The process of learning on cryptotalk can be long, and this amount of time will gradually transform into quality, i.e., a more successful earnings on cryptocurrency.

In this forum, I devote half a day and often more, honestly, I missed many things and ignored myself, but in the future, after the Corona crisis passes, I will organise myself.

Cryptotalk forum ia top quickly building forum... Its high growth forum... If we join with this forum and do work sincerely we can earn money easily       

Hello ,I completely agree with you ,I went to this forum,I am actively working ,I get money ,I advise everyone to do this,since there is a lot of useful information here ,and we made money ,it is very easy here .Good luck!

If for me it was a great start to find this forum, there is a lot of useful and quality information, I am learning a lot, CryptoTalk is one of the best platforms to learn about cryptocurrencies and their use, in addition to rewarding you for your collaboration.

Good support words to made I love people here who make their best to avoid this forum better and I will do double efforts as well so I can achieve what I ever wanted 

I completely agree with you. Because personally for me also this has been the start to my journey  regarding cryptocurrencies and other digital coins. this cryptotalk platform provides a huge opportunity to all the users to get a start on the basic knowledge and concept required for starting their investment strategies with great prospects. 

For me, this forum has become a very useful and relevant source of information in my individual path to the world of cryptocurrencies, for which I would like to thank everyone who is involved in it once again.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

CryptoTalk formed the basic rule for many traders now, and it formed a door for them to enter the world of trading, learned the analysis, and the forum gave them capital in exchange for work, and thus CryptoTalk provided an irreplaceable opportunity to start success and collect money in a way that they may stick with forever.

• +1 2

On 30‏/4‏/2020 at 19:03, abualez said:

من بين العديد من مطبات الفشل في بعض الأحيان والاستسلام مرة أخرى ، قضى العديد من الأثرياء وقتهم في تكريس أنفسهم والجهد للحصول على ما يريدون. لذلك يجب على المبتدئين تكريس وقتهم هنا في منتدى cryptotalk لأنه بداية حياة لهم لبدء رحلتهم الحقيقية من خلال الحصول على عملات البيتكوين وبدء عملية التداول بثقة.

He faced a lot of difficulties in my attempt to collect Bitcoin and digital currencies from the beginning, and I do not deny that I was very frustrated, but I did not stop trying again and again, and here I am to find another way to reach my goal.

Crypto talk is one of the best forum in the world which gives a lots of opportunity not Only to earn money but also to gain experience. It also provide the knowledge about trading not only beginners but also all members 

I would like to agree with you that if you are not a little new to the currency then of course you can organize a lot from here when you know about the coin market and you have the special advantage that you You can't turn on free bitcoin from the platform if you can't make your future career

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:03 PM, abualez said:

mong the many pitfalls of failure sometimes and surrender again, many rich people spent their time devoting themselves and effort to getting what they wanted. So beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum because it is the beginning of a life for them to start their true journey by acquiring bitcoin currencies and start the trading process with confidence

The forum is a good opportunity to learn and from there to be able to use what is earned here to do business based on what has been learned, something that is very good for those who want to dedicate themselves to cryptocurrencies, in cryptotalk you can interact with users who have time and They know about the world of cryptos, this allows those who begin to be able to take those experiences and set a method for trading, at the same time what they earn by publishing publications they can use to see their capital grow with less risk due to ignorance, it is something very complete, a whole learning-trading-profit system.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

spending time in forum can be really beneficial, but believe me its not enough. If you have a bunch of people giving advices, you might assume one is atleast giving a proper advice, but what if all of them are just idiots with no real life experience. Similarly here, first you have to scan the posts, to find real meaningful post, and for further knowledge and information, you have to move out of the forum and instead of information seeker, you become the information giver in CT. 

• +4 1

Unfortunately for me, my start in the cryptocurrency project was not with the Cryptotalk forum
I would have liked it! Perhaps I had a stronger start in the world of trading and avoided many losses due to hearing and taking expert advice here!

• +3 2

Hey mates, thanks for your informative post about for the beginner in this forum. Yes beginner must give their time in this forum, so that they can learn from cryptocurrency. If newbie give their time in this forum they will earn good amount of money at cryptocurrency in the future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the good forum for that peoples who start their practical life you can get money from here without investment and if you invest money then you can get more profit from herw

Thanks brother for your inspiration words and motivation that you are giving for the new members of this forum crypto world are which would a great platform to earn money and get a great knowledge in the field of crypto world.