From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning 

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well this is actually true mate because no people are starting from the success, you need to experience to lose at the first and this is just normal, happy posting mate.

Anyone can lose, and even more so if you are new to the cryptocurrency business. The main thing is to be able to do this and it is worth starting small. I lost and got up, went on, to achieve the goals. Thank you for following me, my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

Anyone can lose, and even more so if you are new to the cryptocurrency business.

Well, all people experienced lose here it's because it has a big risk here in cryptocurrency so all we need to do is to face it so that we can earned some money, happy posting everyone

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

52 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, all people experienced lose here it's because it has a big risk here in cryptocurrency so all we need to do is to face it so that we can earned some money, happy posting everyone

Accept that your profit disappears and does not give a profit. This is most likely for those who do not want and do not want to do what they want. 

If working on this forum is your first experience in thic crypto world so this is a good chance for you..but your way is long and it may take a long time to be experienced just by writing posts here.. We should learn and read more.. Also learning how to trade isn's eady as it sounds.. This forum is giving us an opportunity to make a little capital and earn from trading..so we don't want to lose our money in a while because of the ignorance in this field.

Few hours ago i meet with one YouTuber he shows their one day profit was 62000$ in leverage trading. He hade huge amount of investment in his trading account at binance total awesome how he was earned this money from crypto market. 

13 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

Uh, this site aims to teach people about cryptocurrencies and how to profit from them and it also gives them some currencies by sharing their opinion and posting their comments. 

Well, this forum is not aiming to teach some people about cryptocurrency because there has a lot of options how to learn cryptocurrency, this forum aims to have a discussion about the trends from cryptocurrency and just giving some opinions from every member's.

What you say is true that this forum is very useful and we must spend a lot of time inside it because we can achieve some profits in addition to obtaining a very large number of information that we need within all areas of encryption

Yes I agree with you on this one , Cryptotalk can be a starting point for every beginner, because it provides knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also make you to know how the cryptocurrencies works.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be frank, I will say that my first entry in Crypto was through this platform. And I will always be thankful to my friend who suggested me. This platform is a very special one for me because it is somehow changed my living.

For every begginers around the world who want to make use of Cryptocurrency jobs as career I think Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign platform is the best place for them to acquire good knowledge, experience and background about crypto trading, investment and mining. Good luck my friends.

This is the best forum who talk about cryptocurrency, also here you can find many ways and real people positive or negative experiences, so we can can consider this forum as a college where we can learn about crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To achieve success or whatever you aspire to, it will require you to spare more effort and perseverance. And here we are now trading ideas related to coding, and since you are now benefiting from this campaign, do what you have, because you will achieve a lot from starting a small business to achieving high gains. I tell you that you should be grateful because you benefit from what the forum offers us.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

To achieve success or whatever you aspire to, it will require you to spare more effort and perseverance. And here we are now trading ideas related to coding, and since you are now benefiting from this campaign, do what you have, because you will achieve a lot from starting a small business to achieving high gains. I tell you that you should be grateful because you benefit from what the forum offers us.

That's right, effort and perseverance are the good characteristics that everyone of us should have to achieve success. 

Putting an effort on what we doing may lead for us to achieve success easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Your posts is true and inspiring. I think that many people view crypto and crypto related earning methods as a method in which they can put in minimal work and get rich pretty quickly. However this is not the case. As with any other task that you may set out to do, i think that it is is important to be able to put in the time, effort and to be dedicated in your undertaking in order to be successful. Such is this forum. There is much that you can learn from the posts that are made in this forum, and those that fail to take advantage of that and absorb this knowledge, in my opinion, will not go very far in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/14/2020 at 9:23 PM, Brand1 said:

we must spend a lot of time inside it because we can achieve some profits

Well, not only the profit that we can get here in this forum, and also some knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrency and we're solve in terms of knowledge here by having  a lot of useful topics available in this forum.

@abualezAll newbies coming in to cryptocurrency are really lucky to start there journey from this site without facing challenges in the world of cryptocurrency by meeting a successful and legit forum like cryptotalk.

Yes, this is very beautiful, because all the big investors started a small business, so how about if it starts working in this forum, this is really cool

The cryptotalk forum is an excellent way for you to get money to start investing and trading. Therefore, you should dedicate some time to this forum.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Since i am still a newbie or beginner here. I'm now a bit motivated because of this post. It is true that if you give you heart of what you're working. You can start a new journey here. Just try more harder to get what you wanted.

• -1 1

Not only in this forum, but everywhere where there is interest. You must invest your precious time in it and not waste it in places and locations that do not give you any interest or money.

• +1 1

Yes you're definitely right.  As a beginner you're expected to dedicate your time and effort here on this forum because only those who are determined and put effort on what they want only succeed.  May sure each an every post you make is useful and informative. 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:58 AM, malik6314193 said:

Same here I learned a lot from cryptotalk which is a really good thing why I can adapt easily in cryptoworld. 

This forum is like a mentor that guiding us to achieve success in cryptoworld and we benefits in other features of it. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum is unique I must confess because it comprises of different sections where one can easily learn about any Cryptocurrency field they have in mind be it mining or trading. So let's try and dedicate our good time in making good posts so that the forum will earn more reputations from people just the way it has achieved from the member who created this topic.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This was a great post my friend. As a beginner here in this forum I decide to start my journey here when my friends refer me to this and this was a very helpful forum for me because I gaining knowledge here and at the same time I acquire some money here. This was a very helpful forum for the beginners who wants to start there journey in life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true, it we are a beginner in the world of crypto, joining and entering this kind of forum crypto talk will be a big help for us because there is so many information about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1