Trading on behalf of friends   - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

On 5/1/2020 at 12:55 AM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

I will, first of all it is not my money and my friends is the one who ask that so if I lost those money in trading I'm not the one to blame. But of course I will not just lose my friend's money, I will do my best to gain profit from those money. I'll treat it as my money to further motivate me.

i agreed with you,but firstly we need to convince him for trading. but always trading had risk,so first time we did not want to take risk with high amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps this is free money as you only take profits and not take part in losses. This is very nice offer and I have no reason to deny it. Probably this friend will try to trade alone anyway and lose it all in a day going 100x long on chainlink or do something similar. So at least he is taking a chance to make a profit without learning to trade at all.

I will tell you one story that happened with me actually when I was Surfing in Telegram, I got a message from one of the users, he can help me for earning money. He said to me that he will create an account for me to trade and do trading for me with his auto algorithm software. I later came to know he was a big fraud. So do trading yourself. Start with the very less. Money is a thing which make humans to sell their humanity. 

That's true, if you loose or fail in the process ,would you refound him back, would there be any agreement before giving the friend je money before investing, this are the key questions to know before agreement 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, Saj555 said:

If i have the proper knowledge about trading then I will surely accept the offer. Because the investor is my friend and he is giving all the money and if I can make the money profitable and he will give me evenly profits then it's  quite okay. But if I don't have the idea about profits then I will never risk it. It's so simple actually. 

You're right if we have good trading skills then accept the offer, because in crypto trading  there is no one loss 5000$ in single day, and known peoples not offer's 5000$ dollars,our close relatives are our friends offers that huge amount,

if unfortunately we loss our money then I don't think they ask money immediately they gives some time to recover that amount.

• +3 1

Not it is not if your friend has a great experience about the trading Because with the experience he/she can easily get profit.

I don't think so ! If you really want to trade it is better to do it yourself ! Don't trust anyone  even your closs friend , because it is so riskey ! If you don't have proper knowledge about trading don't get involve in it

Well, whoever is confident of himself that he has made profits from trading over the years can agree to this offer, but if he has made profits for a period of several months, this is not a measure of his success because he may lose everything later, as for those who managed to make profits over the years It means that he is a good trader and has good strategies.

• +3 2

On 4/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, abualez said:

for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

It is because you are know you are not a good trader and you are have no skill. This is honest and you are did the good decision. If you are had an experience of trader you would accept but you can not say yes when you know that you will make bad trade.

• +2 1

I would accept but I know how to trade and maybe I will not make money or lose but I will find a way and I would ask before hand at least 50% of profits.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is your decision but if you are scared then better don't do it. You know that you take a part of the profit though and you don't pay anything for loss. But if you don't know anything about trading this is a bad idea as you will lose your trades so better tell him that you can't do it.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

I don't know if I would accept it. I have my own trades to look after and adding another will be a lot of trouble. The other person will probably expect that he will double the money too and this will create extra pressure.

• +1 1

I also would not accept such an offer, trading is full of risk and I think if we trade on behalf of a friend it becomes a burden for me, because I feel guilty if the trade will fail. I better reject it so there is no guilt.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:25 AM, Trofimova said:

I will agree to this, because I am sure that if you invest some part of this amount in bitcoin, you can earn on halving, even if the price of bitcoin does not immediately rise as everyone wants.

That's true, I strongly agree with you. You can earn money in bitcoin even the price of it won't increasing that much. As long as you have enough amount of bitcoin on your investment or for your trading, you could earn extra money.

• +1 1

I agree with you if a friend makes you that proposal, you don't have to accept it because they don't know what can happen, not always a win in the market and you can lose your friend's money and your friendship can also be lost. 

• +2 1

You could buy Bitcoin for him and hold and not trade at all. Less risk with this move. But if this is about day trading you can lose money too if you make mistakes. If you understand trading it is a good time to make good money. Everyone is buying the dip so do that when you see a dip.

First, I will tell him that there is a profit and loss in this market, and everything that is involved must be informed by him of the consequences, and then I will leave him the freedom to choose.

I wont because if I made mistake and lose 1000$ out of it then I need to pay. But rather I will continue my trading journey with 100$ rather than trading on the behalf of others. Trading is very risky and it's very difficult to predict future and if we are doing trade on other people then it will add nervousness in us which will lead to to loose your confidence and you can't make correct decision. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the moment, I am against trading with friends ’money because trading is risky and I do not have enough experience, but when I collect the appropriate capital and gain experience, maybe I will help my friends in trading.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, sarahyes said:

@IzealIt is absolutely true ... if you want to trade, you must take the risk sometimes ... because as I said, you cannot predict the future ... if it is your money, you are responsible for it ... but if it is the money of others, you are forced to justify ... Countless problems ....

More responsibilities will be added in you and you can make mistake which can make you severe loss. But if you contract them even if I lost your money then I wont refund then I would definitely because it will add other type of confidence and even we can get commission. What about you @sarahyes?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Imagine buying with this money Bitcoin in April, you would have trippled your friends money and cut your self a great fee too. Perhaps with 50% fee as this wouldn't mean anything to you to trade with someone else money and no risk included either. Even know it would be easy, just buy any of the dips that start happening and you will profit.

• +4 1

If a friend asks me to trade for him and the profit is divided equally, I don't think I will accept it, because trading is full of risk, I am afraid to fail and disappoint my friend. I better reject him kindly, unless he insists and accepts the risk.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think there are two ways. If the your friends is very good friend then give you very important guidance if the friend is not real then you become ready for loss. But you have proper knowledge for trading then you can start but not more trust on your friend.

• +1 1

If I meet the conditions for a successful trader, I will definitely accept the profits and everyone benefits. But if I thought selfishly and greedy, I would lose his money and have to treat him with caution just as I do with my own money.

• +1 1