Trading on behalf of friends   - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

If I trust a lot in my friend, yes, I accept. This is an interest of equal value and it gives me a lot of experience with regard to trading.

As an idea, I do not like anyone to trade on behalf of anyone, and the reason is that if there are losses during trading, this will generate great problems among friends on the one hand, and on the other hand I see the issue as gaining experience for anyone who trades constantly, trading for friends in general is important to gain experience Thank you very much

When friend give you this tupe of offer you can accept when you know where he is investing and how he would earn . If you don't know about investment then it would be risk to you you can earn and loss. But it would good to you rather accept offer now a days you can make your own investment and can earn. This is my thought about this topic.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

I know trading is very risky. If you take 5000$ and invest in bitcoin I think you can get a good profit in few months. But if you don't know about trading and not have trading skills then you should not accept it because you losse your all money.

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 

According to my thinking it will be a blessing for me. Because we have to trust ourselves that we can get benefit if we work hard because working hard always pays. If my friend tells me this the only thing I want him to know that he might bear the risks of the market.

I will accept it. Trading is risky but also the best place to profit. Make your own strategy in trading and stay away from greed and fear and be patient you will make good profits.

Certainly you will have some losing trades but if you follow a certain strategy in trading the winners will be much more than the losers.

Reliance on friends in trading if they have experience is a good thing, but sometimes there are disputes if there are losses in trades and this makes things difficult.

Definitely I won't do it,  if they want to trade,  then they should learn how to do it themselves,  trading is full of risks and I am not ready to take those risks on behalf of anyone,  because when something happens, they won't understand. 

I would not accept the offer because crypto market is very risky and is full of scammers and I will not like to be blame for the failure of the trading which is why I will choose not to accept the offer made by my friend.

I believe that a friend is someone who will always be there for you in the time of need so I think I can do this for my friend since is also helping me out to gain knowledge and I'm sure that I can also get inserting percentage from the profits

Yes, i will also not follow this stuff.

because much of the time yoi looses.

And a few times you win.

So, be creative and be protective 

Even if the money is not your own.

But it will be for some one.

who wants to work.

so try to avoid this offer.

There is larger possibility of been stuck in many ways.

I hope for the best for all of you guys.

And i hope you will get your desired goal.

best wishes for all of hour friends in yoir circle.

if someone has the skill of trading and making profits and he do not have the money for that I think his friends should help him and both the parties would be earning.

I will not accept this offer unless this friend is convinced of the matter of winning and losing, and that this field is fraught with dangers because in some deal it is possible to lose it without winning, and it is possible to win in a deal twice as much as I lost, and this is the case in this field.

• +5 1

You can do trading on the behalf of your friend but I suggest you  learn knowledge about trading from some experienced members. And learn knowledge about crypto currency. Then you invest in trading .

Of course, no, I will not accept, because the possibility of loss is very great and I may lose this $ 5,000 in a moment, and then I owe him this amount. When I invest my money, I will be very careful and afraid, so of course I will not risk someone else’s money

• +3 1

This is a serious mistake that people make when they are starting in the world of investments basically because they think they already know it all and put all their friends promising them things that they themselves have not achieved, for this it is important that we take into account the knowledge and always speak the truth to avoid bad times and avoid breakups of friendships.

• +1 1

This is a very big commitment, because we may need the capital to invest, but trading is a place that carries a lot of risk and the loss of capital if we do not have the necessary knowledge to negotiate, so it is better not to accept the offer of our friend and get our own money to trade and lose to learn, this is the important thing about this matter.

As the trading and the investment in the cryptocurrency is very risky you should never trade with the money which is not of your personal money so you should not do that.

In my opinion and knowledge I have regarding trading either forex or crypto it's not recommended to trade on behalf of friends or anyone because it consists of many risks such as encountering some losses that may result in credits so it's good to only trade for yourself alone.

A good idea, but it cannot be relied upon permanently, because there will definitely be a percentage of risk, so I advise you to learn, gain knowledge and rely on yourself in trading, and do not despair if you lose because the loss will give you experience, practice and knowledge is the most important thing. 

• +2 1

This is not a wise approach because in trading some times we inquire constant loses if this happens you would end getting blamed by the friends you trade for.

This is not a good idea to involve in the trading on the behalf of your friend because you should to go far the investment as on the behalf of you that will beneficial for you to become rich early on this forum

• +3 1

Success can only be achieved if you always have a good knowledge of trading by analyzing the market for trading on behalf of friends. If someone gives you this huge amount of money, i will accept it by using it on trading because there is a possible to doubled it by having a good predictions in terms of pricing.Take a risk and be careful . 

Well, I would accept the offer, as long as my "friend" understood the risks of trading and there was a contract or document that ratifies the agreement, in order to avoid inconveniences in the future, as well as clear that he would bet on something safe.

This is normal, especially if your friends do not have any knowledge of the crypto world so it would be a good idea to do it without them knowing. I personally do this because it is better.

• +1 1