Trading on behalf of friends   - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

This is a big problem for all the people who are starting to make investments and want to believe that they already know everything, for this it is important to know that many times we will not know everything and that people will want to give us their money and make a big mistake is say they can multiply it, but we take into account many of these things that we learn here so as not to make those mistakes.

Edited by maarcoferrer
  • +2 1

I will accept it for sure but there is one condition which is I can afford to pay him back even if I lost the money he gave me , by that I give myself a better place in the market and earn more , so why would I refuse this offer in case I made sure I can pay him back whenever I want, also I only enter deals with a stop lose so the chances to lose are lower

If I am offered to trade on behalf of a friend and the profit is halved, I will also not accept it. Trading is full of risks and I dare not take risks on behalf of others, because if there is a loss it will damage our friendship. It is better to trade on your own capital because you are risking your own losses.

No matter how good a trader I am, I would not accept that deal, the friendship could be lost very quickly, even if I make him sign a charge that I remove the responsibility if the money is lost, there is the possibility of losing and that my friend has a grudge later. me, maybe if you ask me for the favor to buy certain coins and keep them if I would, but from there to operate with money that is not mine, I would not do it.

Certainly, my friend, I will not accept this offer because it will impose on you a responsibility to increase profits and avoid loss significantly, and this will increase your fear and anxiety, which will negatively affect your business, and it is better for us if we want to start trading that we collect money ourselves and then start investing it.

• +3 1

I also don't think I can accept that kind of offer for now,simply because I don't have enough knowledge and experience about how to make trading,and we all know the trading aspect is full of risks which are sometimes difficult to bear

• +2 1

I will accept, of course, because I will explain to him the risks of this trading and that he may win or lose and on this talk he will be responsible for choosing him and he will not be able to blame me if he lost, so I leave the choice to him because he is the owner of the money first and my friend second.

If I have experience and know my capabilities well in trading and investing, and I explained to him that it is possible to lose or win, and he agreed, why not, then it will be a good opportunity for additional profits with such a huge amount of investment

• +2 1

Some friends do not have enough time to work in trading or increase their profits through some tasks so we can work in their place and transfer their balance to my wallet and work with it.

Personally, I will not accept this, because the trading field is fraught with risks, it is possible to trade if I invest in bitcoin only, because it is expected that it will continue to rise, but nothing is certain in the world of cryptocurrencies, and this is a large amount, so I will never risk this thing.

I will do the same as yours. Because it's just certain that trading is a game which can't be trusted and never stays the same. And this trading can be the possible issue to break any friendship. 

If the friend placed this trust in you, it is because he made a study of your capacity, projection and is convinced that you are the appropriate one to manage the capital and make it grow. That becomes a financial challenge and this is also demonstrated when you have to make personal investments of Cryptocurrency, the important thing is to minimize the possible risk of losses. Be aware that any investment is a risk. Just as you win, you can lose.

• +2 1

Yes, I will also not accept such an offer, because as a trader there are days in which I make a big profit and other days I suffer big losses, I may inform my friend of trading and make him reap his profits himself

• +3 1

I would first tell him that he must know that there are risks of losses, and that i'm not a miracle trader that will always profit, if he agrees then i would accept.

• +2 1

Everyone should not accept this offer because trading is risky and needs a lot of experience. If I have enough experience, I will not accept this offer. You must avoid greed while trading. Do not trade except with your money.

You're right if we have good trading skills then accept the offer, because in crypto trading there is no one loss 5000$ in single day, and known peoples not offer's 5000$ dollars,our close relatives are our friends offers that huge amount,

if unfortunately we loss our money then I don't think they ask money immediately they gives some time to recover that amount.

Personally, I will not accept this, because the trading field is fraught with risks, it is possible to trade if I invest in bitcoin only, because it is sure that it will profit, so I prefer to stay away from large investments, especially if the money is not mine, I like to be responsible for myself when i trade.

Yes, I agree. I would not accept it, because if I fail, it will be my fault, and I will be responsible for it, so I would not agree.

For me, I am not trading someone else's money because trading is risky and there is always a possibility of losing . So I prefer to trade in a small amount that I personally own and bear alone as a result of my decisions . It's much better than trading a large sum for other people .

• +4 1

It is a good offer and you should not turn it down, but you should put some conditions between you and your friend that in the event of a loss, you must do it together. In general, trading requires experience, and you must always believe in your abilities

This offer is very good, but accepting it is a great responsibility because you must expect all the mistakes that may occur or perhaps even if you are an experienced person, and this will make you pay your money for this loss, so I do not accept it.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you if a friend makes you that proposal, you don't have to accept it because they don't know what can happen, not always a win in the market and you can lose your friend's money and your friendship can also be lost especially when he is the impatient type.

If you have enough trading experience you will not lose, for me if he agrees with me that he will not blame me in case of failure, of course I will agree even though it is a large amount and a great risk.

Certainly, you should not accept such an offer because it is possible that you will lose all your money in trading, trading needs great experience and you should not trade an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

I think it will be much better.  Trading together with friends will make our trading much easier.  We will suggest to each other how we can all be successful if we trade.