How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

to me patience comes with the key to what you are doing the target, the target you have to make such kind of money is what is important so value it its important you also learn a lot , put in alot of information and practice , then it tells you that you  got what you want then after that run your trades efficiently then is when you are able to understand patience

• +2 1
  • +3 1

you are right my friend, in the last i delete many selling order in trading because i'm scare when the price of bitcoin down than i find myself lost an occasion to earn from this canceled selling order

On 8/7/2020 at 2:46 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you are right my friend, in the last i delete many selling order in trading because i'm scare when the price of bitcoin down than i find myself lost an occasion to earn from this canceled selling order

That is very painful buddy it really sad when we lost in trading. I advice you to not give up while taking another trading because one failure don't makes you loss for ever.

For the person who suffers from this problem, I advise him to invest in the medium to long term For example, to buy with all the capital for a specific period of time, and at the end of this period, the sale is done whatever the price, and so the person has moved away from tension and confusion due to the daily and frightening market fluctuations, as well as knowing that waiting is profitable.

Patience will come with regret when you hasten to make a decision and notice after a short time the achievement of the previous goals of your business of trading or project Thus, for junior members I advise them to adopt the investment option initially away from trading and speculation until they are able to match the market based on analysis and charts.

• +1 1

My friend, working in the field of digital currencies requires us to be patient and to be very calm

I have read your advice and I hope everyone is calm and stick to it

Patience is the key to relief

word patience yet simple but hard to learn, to understand what it means to wait, things should able to think about people are saying patience is easy but in truth its not its hard because sometimes fear comes with out on this and panicking causing to rush.

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, decemberends said:

word patience yet simple but hard to learn, to understand what it means to wait, things should able to think about people are saying patience is easy but in truth its not its hard because sometimes fear comes with out on this and panicking causing to rush.

That is right my friend patience is not that easy that easy as it sounds because there is a lot of struggles that you will face while building you patience and example of that is greediness there is a lot of members here that I see  that they are rushing things here and they already want to trade or to invest without further knowledge about it and the result of that is they will loss all of they money. So, we must really need to develop patience in ourselves. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We need to be patient in order for us to achieved our aims(profit) but we should have the knowledge of trading or an expert to put us  through so that we can be a successful traders in the nearest future.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

These tips can be really useful for many people in any sphere, especially, in cryptocurrency, where we face to stress situations and a lot of fast changes almost every day. Patience is a necessary quality for every person, who want be successful 

• +1 1

That is 💯 correct...while dealing with the digital coins user need to have patience with it because every time the prices will not be in the favour so we need to build patience in us and mostly it can be affected due to the paniced situations so we should not get panic instantly it can harm.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:58 AM, Raven said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Think positive and don't be greedy in crypto. Always keep in your mind that you can't earn money in crypto you don't have patience because that is one of the key to gain a huge amount of money in crypto. 

Well said greediness will make us lose our opportunity even our money. We should how to be contented but we should also try some new things for us to expand our knowledge and earn more money as well. 

• +1 1

Patience is a good instinct to have, but unfortunately most don't have it and its only with age, you become patient. However sometimes in crypto trading, patience can be your foe than friend. Sometimes, when you see the price jumping, and you tell yourself be patient and the price will come down the next, but the next day, the price goes up 1000%, and you are left with your patience. Although its better to be patient in real life, but in trading its more better to be knowledgeable than patient. 

9 hours ago, Mohsin45 said:

You are correct about patience.In trading your patience is the important thing ,if you don't do trading with patience then you will not succeed.patience is not only important for trading but also for every kind of work.Patience is the key towards success in every work.

Yes patient is needed generally in life were need to be patient all the time to make sure everything had move normal as expected after hunting for our goals.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:11 AM, Jessica Karren said:

I am agreed with all of your mentioned points except the 5th one because if you are beginner than to take big risk can resulted in a big loss because you don't have enough knowledge about crypto world as a beginner. Being a risk taker is not a key as your luck plays a big part if you take big risk.

Well said, beginners should not take any risk in this crypto world, they don't have enough knowledge to try some other crypto activities and take a risk on it. They should try to acquire knowledge first before anything else. 

• +1 1

Building patience in yourself is not that easy but you can make it possible as long as you have determinations, you have to overlook something's especially in trading field and you need not to be panic because it will lead you to miss our on big chance of earning huge capital in th future. Be a positive thinker and don't be afraid take risk because that is one of the best way to make it in crypto trading. Patience is the key to success so get use to it friends.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right my friend @Babubu609,patience is the key to success.It is difficult to deal every work with patience,but it's the only way we can succeed in that work.

ARISTOTLE once said that:

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” (Aristotle).

There are many examples of people handling all their task with perseverance and patience.There are example of many scientist who have done thousands of experiments  that were failed but did not loose hope and they were holding themselves with patience and at last their  experiment got successful.Thanks for sharing this topic with us bro.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

@Babubu609 you are given me the best advice and I am practice all the above to my trade. I am take risk and have confidence but there are many time I doubt myself and also panic that make me lose some profit. I am also think that research is very important and I try because trading need to learn a lot and I try to remove any doubt I am have and fear. To help with all of the problem I am make my risk lower and wait, mean have patient and not risk when price is high.

• +1 1

Yes patient is very important for everyone if you have patient you will be successful in every field first you have to a great information and experience and some respect so that patient will gives you more help and success.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Mella said:

@Babubu609 you are given me the best advice and I am practice all the above to my trade. I am take risk and have confidence but there are many time I doubt myself and also panic that make me lose some profit. I am also think that research is very important and I try because trading need to learn a lot and I try to remove any doubt I am have and fear. To help with all of the problem I am make my risk lower and wait, mean have patient and not risk when price is high.

Yes try to also don't rush into the market because about 15% failure comes from rush, while 20% from fearnes, 50%from mistakes and lack of patients, while 15% is from lack of knowledge and advice of that aspect of cryptocurrency you are trying to get yourself into it.

You have to build confidence in yourself before you can be able to build patient in yourself because it is not something easy and untill you trust what you can do and what you cannot do you will be able to build patient. Being inpatient will not make you earn in cryptoworld but make you fail within a second. As a trader you have to be patient so that you will earn more than your expectations.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Patience is very essentially instrument of life . If you want ti succeed in life, than you have to be wait for long time with more patient. You give key principles to develop patience in ourselves. If anyone wants to increase one's patience, than he or she definitely follow these key principles

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, Waqar Satar said:

Patience is very essentially instrument of life

Exactly the fact if we have patients we shall succed in our activities jobs and many more of the  things we do.

11 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

patience is the key to success.It is difficult to deal every work with patience,but it's the only way we can succeed in that work.

Patient is really the key to success therefore we need to work hard to fight against failure because due to lack of patients many people becime a victim to failure.