Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -5 1
  • -4 1
  • -3 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

33 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

I will not withdraw my bitcoins here because I am going to wait until the value of bitcoin will increase maybe after this pandemic or next year. Please do not lose hope.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am not agree with you because  it is still increasing.  We have to check the rate consecutively and when we feel the prices now going  to dumped  we should  sale our btc that time.

• +5 1

If we see that the price has gone down below the price we bought BTC, then it would be better to pay with our sale. But it is better to wait in case of BTC investment. It is possible to get more profit in long term investment of Bitcoin. Delays in income have nothing to do with investment. If the investment is done properly, the price will go up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

That's a wise decision to cash out your earnings to fiat from bitcoins because the price has now increased with profits.

• +5 1

Well, this is true mate because earlier, the price of bitcoin is just $8100 and as of now, the price of it is not around $9100 which is rapidly increased, i hope that the prediction that the price of bitcoin is reaching the $15000 will happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Well good luck with your choice, but RSI is used only as a secondary confirmation so hopefully your charting was pointing out that we don't have a change for a parabolic brakeout, Imho we are going way higher.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

This is good advice and plan. We've actually reach $9400 before finding selling pressure and now we are back to $9000. I would suggest though not to sell everything and probably just take some profits instead. When Bitcoin begins rising, sometimes it doesn't dip to rebuy. 

Most likely this will not happen and Bitcoin will increase in price, up to $ 10,000. Definitely, the decline will not happen. 

• -2 1
  • +5 1

Well,its not bad if we sell our bitcoin and not to be greedy if you already gain profits,but it is also okay if you will be having a bit more patient,halving is about to happen,and after that halving we can see somehow effects on its price not just on that day but it can be the next few more days,weeks or months. Its actually a wise idea,but you should save some bitcoin for the future increase just incase that bitcoin didn't drops its price and your not able to buy on the price you want.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +5 1

Fear always brings loss and better to be sad for the price drop and lose a little more than to lose a lot if the price rises my friend the algorithm for bitcoin I do not think it was designed in a way that allows bitcoin loss with this simple we must trust our work and wait until the end of the half

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I earned profit too with this pump, i sold when prices was 9000 dollars and now i also wait for the price to bearish a little so that i can buy again. But am waiting while i keep trading peer to peer method in localbitcoins.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There was a golden chance for us to buy bitcoin in March but now, have a look at this price is around $7000-$8000. I think it may take sometimes for Bitcoin to get price increased after halving event is successfully concluded in May 2020. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is a good idea to save your profits now, whoever does not like risk may have reaped a good amount of profit, but I think you are wrong, there is more to come and Bitcoin will exceed 15,000 this year in my personal opinion, in the end we will not be sad for sure of its rise.

Indeed, now those who bought bitcoin for 4K-4.5 are hard to decide whether to sell now or wait further. After halving, the price can rise or fall again.

In my opinion you should wait for some time before cashing out your profit as there is a huge chance that Bitcoin will soon cross 10k $ mark. But it's an individual decision, so do whatever you think proves better for you. 

There are always two sides of seeing an incident or a evolution that is taking place. You have your side if view what you think and i really appreciate for your thinking for the betterment of the members but there are many members that are waiting and are equally knowledgeable. So lets wait.

Well you may be right, in the other hands we shouldn't be too greedy to hope that price will increase more because already the market is now profitable to everyone who invested when it was low, but I will say we should still wait because bitcoin halving is near and it's obvious the price will increase more than this .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes itvis know as trading. As you say price will go down to we should sell our bitcoins and wait for dump as dump occur we will buy it and again sell asmt high price and we will get high profit. 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am not agree with you because  it is still increasing.  We have to check the rate consecutively and when we feel the prices now going  to dumped  we should  sale our btc that time.

Yes bro I am also not support to sell this prices, because its just start prices pump up, and this prices increase process continued some more days, so don't panic that indicators shows believe bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars soon, 

• +4 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:38 AM, Readmm said:

Thank you for an advice.Personally, I will wait until Bitcoin reaches its ATH or a mark close to it, and only then I will sell it.

Yes I think that we should cash kn our incomes becsuse the prkce oc bitcoin is high it can guarantee you big earning becauise I think that it eill be nice to you and I hope that I can earn moee eith the halving that eill happen here in cryptocurrencies. 

I think time to cash your income from bitcoin is not really good idea because people are waiting for dump of bitcoin and wants to buy your bitcoin in cheaper price and take advantage, so think yourself carefully bitcoin price will rise and fall according to situation.

I will not sell any amount of currency that I own during this time. You are right that the price is more than $ 8,500 and this is a good opportunity to sell, but I believe that the price will rise more after the half event has ended so I will just wait and watch the market and its movements only

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We know that the price cannot be predicted with any certainty, so I will not sell any currencies now and wait for the half to happen.

I monitor the price and when I find the price is right for sale I sell to make good profits from it

On 4/30/2020 at 11:12 AM, jamesvince said:

That's a wise decision or strategy but I'm sure most of us will not convert their bitcoin into other coins because they are hoping for a bigger price that they think near to come. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c