Is this hipe due to halving event or something else happened - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Is this hipe due to halving event or something else happened

Today morning bitcoin price was on 7747$ and EMA showing strong bullish condition of crypto market specially bitcoin but I was in bearish trend mood. And leave the market now few minutes ago I checked prices of crypto market then I am pretty surprised that bitcoin nearly touching to 8000$ but I am still believe that from this point it's price will go down at least to 6800$ it's my experience says to me. All experience persons what's your thoughts about next move of crypto market specially bitcoin. Because from last seven days nothing correction of crypto market assets. Need some dip for again pumps.

It's like no dips allowed since March. It has been a good rally, probably with halving in mind of investors, but there might be a dip sometime soon. Many people bought really low, close to $5k but later stable coins printed a billion tokens that are used to support price. Also it seems that around a million americans did actually sent at least half of their thousand dollar airdrop into Bitcoin. This might last for a while before a dip happens. Right now I'm expecting a dip, the next 2-3 days, or a day or two before the halvening.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is actually rising, making me satisfied it has increased more strongly, I'm happy to see its value rising so fast, this is not halved, bitcoin increased due to increased market supply and demand, pump operation. Pour into stronger.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I am agree with you some how . According  to  my thoughts  bitcoin  price wiĺ decreased again round  about to 7000$  and increase  up again  up after some  time. It will cross 10 k $ In Next few months.

This change for me is expected due to the global epidemic and because of the approaching half-period as it is supposed to occur gradually and not suddenly, but I am preparing for the strongest rise during the next half after May 13 I think that keeping currencies currently is the right business

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most likely, Bitcoin will be trading at $ 8,100 and higher. This is shown today on the chart that bitcoin is going up.

The Market face some serious backlashes from past few weeks where 1/3 of  crypto assets were drown and many new projects got shut down.This is a good sign because the market needed it most to maintain the existence of crypto .The halving event is effecting market and making surgence. The prices are going upward and people are investing again in market.

There are no other fundamental triggers, halving is the biggest one. In fact it would have to be pretty amazing news to top the halving timing right now as it is something that everyone has been waiting since last halving.

Now bitcoin is touching about 8400$ and i am also surprised that in one day it moves from 7700 to 8400$. It increased about 7000$.

I don't believe the price will go down further from here rather there will be an upward movement, the excitement in the air about halving and the price increase to ath is what is having effects on the market. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

no one can predict the future trend of the value of bitcoin but perhaps now because of international uncertainty the demand on the bitcoin market has increased because it is seen as a safe haven asset, and consequently its value has also grown

I don't believe the price will go abatement further from here rather slow progress will be an upward counter-revolution, the excitement in the air words halving and the price growth to ath is what is having effects on market.

I think you create this tread 20 hours back then bitcoin prices 7500$+ but in 20 hours gap bitcoin touch 8500$ dollars, around 1000$ Dollars in few hours, this is the power of bitcoin no one prediction this type increasing prices because of corona,  once again proved no one control bitcoin prices for long time its move in any situation.

18 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Today morning bitcoin price was on 7747$ and EMA showing strong bullish condition of crypto market specially bitcoin but I was in bearish trend mood. And leave the market now few minutes ago I checked prices of crypto market then I am pretty surprised that bitcoin nearly touching to 8000$ but I am still believe that from this point it's price will go down at least to 6800$ it's my experience says to me. All experience persons what's your thoughts about next move of crypto market specially bitcoin. Because from last seven days nothing correction of crypto market assets. Need some dip for again pumps.

I think that the current rising of the price of bitcoin is due to the demands of the people because there is a pandemic happening and people cant go to their jobs so they are hoping that cryptocurrency will help and that is the action that bitcoin makes. 

Bitcoin price moves from 7700$ yesterday and today its highest price is 8906$ it means more then 1200$ in just 24 hours totally unbelievable and awesome for holding of crypto assets specially bitcoin. Now this is happening due to halving event and now be ready for more pumps or suddenly huge dumps. 

Bitcoin's price has just entered a bull run mood as it aheads towards halving and we can confirm this by the massive gains it has accumulated in just few hours,at the point of writing this it's now trading at $9,167.

The price was approximately around 7k this morning and it went it to the 9k usd only within 24 hours. But this is quite astonishing also because the halving will take place in May. And I hope that this is a bullrun that already has started. So let's see what happens. 

If the price of Bitcoin goes up, Fiat will not be able to do anything. Fiat will remain in its place. The reason for the increase in the price of Bitcoin is that the investment of Bitcoin is increasing and the demand is increasing. Nothing happened because of the half event but it is going to happen upfront.

It's just the start of the halving, because it's soon people are starting to HODL before the halving when prices grow exponentially after it

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is exactly hype before the halving and you might see the stronger hype may be a day to the halving, because temptation and others stuffs will be surrounding the cryptocurrency

I do not believe that the increase in the price of bitcoin to 9.8 is a bullish run. Most likely, more users bought the coin because of halving. When the price is bullish, I think the price should be much higher.

It's clearly seen that the bull run  is about to happen because the price are now increasing and it's not falling down to the lower price anymore, and also bitcoin halving is by the corner so everybody should get ready to catch the bull by it's horn.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto market is very volatile and i am surprised since pandemic occurred, the market seemed to be in it very low condition but now, there's a possible bullish may happen. I hope it will improve and continue.

This increase in Bitcoin price is might be due to the halving event or might be due to many other factors like increase in the demand of cryptocurrencies due to Corona virus or most of the people hold their Bitcoin and not selling so which also resulted in the rise of price. Doesn't matter what the factor is but it's good for all of us.