Read also other's replies as well. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

For me, I read many of the members ’comments before writing any response, and the goal of reading these comments is to obtain additional information

Reading other comments will also help us gain idea especially if we don't know the answer on certain topic.and by reading it,we can compare every informations from others and find out what is really right and good.

In my case, before replying to the any topics, I first read all the useful replies made by the other members on this forum. If the genuine replies have been already made under such sort of topics, I will just avoid that instead of making the multiple replies. 

On 4/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, rianpedia said:

Agree with you, I'm also not too focused on the main topic but I see other responses from some users on that topic. from the beginning I did not understand the topic and I read other users' replies and just got to understand what topics were discussed and what comments like.

Sharing while learning to others is a good benefit. 

Much better to read other replies as well. 

So you can make sure and really relate to the topic easily then give your opinion or knowledge about that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yes, that's true. You can learn more things about the topic if you read other replies. Especially if you, yourself doesn;t understand the topic. Through other's reply, you can relate and think what will be the content of your reply on the topic. Also, it can help you to get to know more and to find who are the best topic or reply creator of the forum.

7 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Sharing while learning to others is a good benefit. 

Well, this is i trying to do here in this forum because i think i need some more ideas about cryptocurrency and also i wanted to help some members here to guide them and also to gave them some ideas that i have about cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

Yes, whenever I see good post I first go through the replies of others that make me also to give best reply to that post. Whenever I have any doubt I too try to Search in others replies. That's the best you can do.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yeah that could help, but i think you know that almost all the comments or replays on one post is most the times the same, and other comments are just commented unrelated with the post, and i usually do read the first comments because they are good. 

Yeah this is information that would help that we can be able to understand a lot of things, we need to work as hard and we have to be effort and we need to be able to read alot of work , then we have to really be sure a lot of effort to be sure of information that comes with replies and we have to really be sure of efforts that produce the right ideas we see around

On 4/29/2020 at 9:23 PM, guatazoo said:

When I visited a topic, even if the topic I've already replied before, I always read others replies because their replies are different so that I will get more ideas.

That's right let just not focus in one comment only instead try to read other comments for us to learn new things more and for us to be relate in topic easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Of course I do this from time to time because even the responses in the big posts will be helpful and the variety of opinions will give you more options and more information, thanks.

If the topic is a question or a discussion, I do read all replies to create a good idea in my head. If the topic is a news, I will comment right away!

To be honest, I don't usually read other members' comments if I already know the answer to a question. However, I read all comments when discussing an interesting subject. 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:01 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Exactly by this way we can do corrections of many newbies if they have replied with some wrong information to any topic. So by doing corrections of others, this will also plays some part in our war against spammers. 

That's right and we can give them some advice or tips about their question.

Also we can correct them if they don't know what they talking about as long as we know what's right. 

I also read the comments because they also contain information that the author of the discussion or article did not refer to. This helps you in achieving good knowledge and in order to correct the mistakes you learned about information. Also, these comments help you understand what the topic is about in order to know what you have to discuss

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yeah it is very good before you comment on a topic you should read other people's reply so that you can get what the topic is all about and you can also learn from their post.

Yes bro we should read others replies too and for mine experience i usually spend time s and look at other replies so i got idea how other people think and if i have to add something more to the topics i simply add comment there. And these comments of others are really helpful for me.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is important to read the topic and comment on it and when the work is done we can go back in spare time to obtain information and benefit from the members posts in the responses and comments so that we can understand the information provided

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i agree because some members are just commenting in a topic without reading other members comments. Reading others comment will help you more and you can gain more knowledge from it and give you more idea.

Yes i agree with you we should read the replies of other users too because sometimes other users also provide a good idea or informations through their comments so sometimes according to the contents we should also prefer the replies. 

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Absolutely since information about cryptocurrency not ends in the topic itself that's why there replies in order for the other users to add more thoughts about or share their experiences that will be helpful for the beginners and seeking tips about cryptocurrency.

@Ch Ayyan are right we must take review of a post we are trying to reply to avoid posting useless post. A post that has no direction meaning a post that is not relevant to what you are trying to reply too.

This depend on the person but the most important thing is to read the topic more than one time to get all the ideas about it ! 

For me I'm not interested a lot to read all the replays because it's take a lot of time from me

Yeah, reading other's replies are very important to gain the knowledge from the different prospective. We can utilize your 3 minutes of time to read other reply which would help you a lot.

I totally agree with you because gaining knowledge requires reading a lot of reading explanations and lessons that we find in the good topics in this forum.
Also, others should benefit from the experiences of others to avoid making the same mistakes that they had previously made.