I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world

Crypto world are for everyone but not all are fit on it because many are still lack in knowledge about it,they enter this world even they are not fully ready yet that's why when they lose they suffered from frustration and depression,me,as of now i don't see myself leaving crypto world as this is just the start of it,but i cannot say that i will stay in it for long because there is no permanent thing,especially on this cryptoworld,where price are just depending on the demands and supplies.

Edited by Ms.o

Profit and loss are always expected. I faced many of them, but I did not reach the stage of despair. I blame myself when I made a mistake until I forced myself to improve my ability to work and continue to give because the coding world is great and I hope to continue until the end.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It set like you have lost huge amount of money in crypto. Leaving crypto is not a good option. You should work hard and use your past bad experience to make profit. One day you will be very happy when you get huge profit. Be strong and continue your work.

It is also same for me, l mean don't think one day l can leave crypto world. That is why this world has changed my life. Maybe there are really a lot of bad experience, but it doesn't mean crypto is bad world or else. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/7/2020 at 5:36 PM, Strangernew1 said:

Hello my dear friend. Not just you i believe that there are thousands of traders in crypto currency who suffer losses daily. But yes everyone don't have the potential to suffer that much loss. But its up to you if you want to leave or not. 

Yes you are absolutely right my dear, there are really a huge number of trader. Some of them lose really own money and on the contrary. But it depends on your choice, if you want to leave the crypto world or don't.  

In some cases, you may go through a bad day in trading or investment, and you may lose some money, which makes you sad and frustrated, but you should not give up.

Life is great and enjoy it

The people that leave have not actually spent enough time to understand the impact Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies can have to the financial system. It is sad that I read thoughts of people considering exiting crypto, and it is obvious that any such consideration has to do with knowledge alone. 

Obviously the OP didn't spent enough time to understand how Bitcoin works, or his sources were just some youtubers or influencers that do a terrible job. I would suggest to anyone that hasn't already done so to go ahead and read the whitepaper.

I don't have any idea to leave crypto world I there is lot of ups and downs in crypto world but I will always support cryptocurrency because it's change my life. And I request all of you keep always supporting cryptocurrency and make crypto community stronger. 

No doubt many people loss their money in crypto world due to their own mistakes. But we should also keep in mind that crypto world also make many people billionaires. We also can be one of those. 

Having to retire in the use of Cryptocurrencies can be on many occasions and consideration, if your plans you wanted to achieve a certain goals on your assets valuation, as some might quite, when they have to pay off a debt from the accumulation of coins as not all would stay on having to use Cryptocurrencies

On 4/24/2020 at 4:31 PM, Trader21 said:

It is also same for me, l mean don't think one day l can leave crypto world. That is why this world has changed my life. Maybe there are really a lot of bad experience, but it doesn't mean crypto is bad world or else. 

In fact, encryption has changed the lives of many people and I am one of them. Before I got to know coding, the opportunities for work or additional income were very limited for me, but now I feel as if the whole world is open to me and full of opportunities that can be benefited from.

37 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In fact, encryption has changed the lives of many people and I am one of them. Before I got to know coding, the opportunities for work or additional income were very limited for me, but now I feel as if the whole world is open to me and full of opportunities that can be benefited from.

You are absolutely right my dear, in my humble opinion no doubt encryption has changed the lives of most people and it seems this event has affected so good on others. Because of that we can just see a lot of new users on the forum. These numbers will keep growing up from day to day.

Yes there is many people investing in bitcoin , but they lose their money , and they say bitcoin is a scam , but the problem is they start trading in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency without knowledge and without experience , this is a big mistake , beverage this is not a gambling , you have to learn first and get knowledge before investing in cryptocurrency.

I hope that never happens to you. Because the crypto world is quite very big and the bitcoin trading is also much effective and profitable. Just acquire the knowledge about the crypto trading and investments fluently to avoid loss. So in that way you can make money without any hesitation. Don't lose hope and everything will be okay. 

Leaving crypto world will be determined by your own way that you have followed for getting profits. Sometimes, we may not be able to get the desired benefits or we may lose our funds while performing the cryptocurrency tradings so we should not have to loss our hopes. 

12 hours ago, deboprotap said:

friend I do not think we should leave this crypto world.Because crypto adoption is just started.Because of adoption we can see a good profit in crypto.I do not find any issues in this market,profit and loss are everywhere.So we should not left cryptoworld.We all should support crypto to improve our global economy

Yes I think that Im not gonna leave cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk also because I am earning so much here and I think that is great because it is easy to earn here than doing hard jobs and I hope that I can find more new methods to earn here 

I consider the only reason leaving cryptocurrencies is when it would be fully controlled by governments, that is why I hope that we could make crypto legalized without huge control.

I do not think that crypto will disappear suddenly, because that will cause losses to many people and companies. Perhaps the price of transactions will decrease only, but it will not disappear.

Leaving is not a reasonable solution. If you are afraid of losing and hacking, stay and trade with low investments. For example, set your maximum capital at $100 and don't invest more than that. This is not a huge money and recovering it is quite possible for any trader. You can still earn $50 per month with this capital which is far better than nothing! I will never leave bitcoin even if I have to trade with just $10! Leaving because of fear is not logical. You can invest within your comfort zone. The only time that leaving bitcoin is justifiable is when bitcoin turns into a stable coin with zero profit.

if you still newbie in this field you dont have to work in trading ! because you will lose all your money in a while ! you have to learn about it bro then go and start trading , you will make good profits !

Leaving the crypto world is very bad and sad because, as I said, it will make us feel depressed, but until we can keep ourselves safe we must work hard in addition to trying to get away from the fraudsters as much as possible.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:56 AM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

I don't think you will leave crypto as well. Because we are in the early stage of crypto. And there are many advantages which we need to use. In future it will be our future payment system. Also here we can build our career.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I don't have any plan of ever leaving crypto currency because I already have a strategy to avoid losing my crypto currency to scammers so I  am already safe in the crypto world.

Me also it is hard for me to leave cryptotalk and cryptoworld specially i get a lot of benefits from it. I can earn good profit from it by my self and in trading as well. Cryptocurrency helps me a lot so i will stay here forever.

Although lately my earnings with the world of crypto have decreased significantly And I have also unfortunately some big losses By now I am really addicted and I believe that I will never abandon Bitcoin nor the altcoins