Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

23 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

You're right about that, also that's the reason why I stay here because I want to teach the other members especially those newbies to learn here so they can earn too although they don't have a high rank, unlike in bitcointalk that you can't earn in their platform if you don't have enough knowledge. 

Well, i will agree with you mate because this forum is just newly compare to bitcointalk and for that, there's a lot of new members here which they want to learn about cryptocurrency to continue posting here, i hope we're still helping this kind of members.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:09 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

There is a similar forum like crypto talk in which you can also earn Bitcoin by posting topics but there it is very difficult to earn rewards so it is better if you spend your time here

Much better to stay here because you can earn money here easily by posting useful content unlike in bitcointalk where you need to have a rank first before you can earn. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This topic that you made my friend also comes in to my mind and i do some searching about some sites or forum that pays for post and i find bitcointalk but for me its more complex that bitcointalk compare to this friendly forum in this forum it pays per post before you finish your first 100 post and just to make sure follow the rules and make good quality post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to stay here because you can earn money here easily by posting useful content unlike in bitcointalk where you need to have a rank first before you can earn. 

Try to diversify, try alternatives, people can complain but you can get things rightly surprisingly. 

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Cryptotalk is the best place I will like to spend time with because it pays me well than any cryptocurrency job. I will assume everyone to use this forum to earn as they work everyday.

This I a very good forum, I will not doubt that. It is one of the best. 

For work and payment cryptotalk is good and in fact the best,  I have worked on bit coin talk which is the direct alternative, but not paying at all, no ranking up easily, it is hard to rank up on the forum and ranking up is used to payment. 

52 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

Try to diversify, try alternatives, people can complain but you can get things rightly surprisingly. 

This I a very good forum, I will not doubt that. It is one of the best. 

For work and payment cryptotalk is good and in fact the best,  I have worked on bit coin talk which is the direct alternative, but not paying at all, no ranking up easily, it is hard to rank up on the forum and ranking up is used to payment. 

We can't say Bitcointalk is not paying at all but sometimes it pays when lucky Participated In a good project that is not scam. Yet Bitcointalk pays only for higher members differing from cryptotalk that pays for all members.

No sites like cryptotalk, only make 100 posts and start earning by making posts, no forum like this and this makes cryptotalk better and more profitable than other forums. Cryptotalk is the best. 

17 minutes ago, Yomose said:

No sites like cryptotalk, only make 100 posts and start earning by making posts, no forum like this and this makes cryptotalk better and more profitable than other forums. Cryptotalk is the best.

Cryptotalk is one of the best Cryptocurrency sites that will pay you in a short period of time. There is bitcointalk but its very hard compare to Cryptotalk when it comes in writing post.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/7/2020 at 1:25 PM, bino said:

Cryptotalk is one of the best Cryptocurrency sites that will pay you in a short period of time. There is bitcointalk but its very hard compare to Cryptotalk when it comes in writing post.

I agree that this forum will always be the best in the world of cryptocurrency and I wish more improvement and advancements to the world of cryptocurrency for cryptotalk forum.

There is hardly any online forum out there that pays well as cryptotalk. I tried stake forum but they have stopped paying for posting. Just hold on to this forum.

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:47 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes bitcoin talk is similar site which offer to earn by posting there . But it is very difficult to use and earn. But crypto talk is best from all of these. 

That's right bitcointalk  is similar to cryptotalk that's why many members saying this because some members here also belong on the said forum. 

I have friends who worked on bitcointalk before but they already moved here. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As far as I know, there is no other app like Cryptolak. cryptotalk has been providing us with loyalty payments for a long time, and Their payment system was very amazing and thy payment us big amount of money thats why  there have no site compared or similar to cryptotalk.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Sure there is a similar forum that pays for publication like this cryptotalk but earning there is not as easy as this great because there you need to get to a higher level before you will begin to earn some coins and it also depends on your stake, the site is called bitcointalk and it is older than this forum but cryptotalk seems to be more popular now ahead of bitcointalk because you can earn immediately after completing your first 100 posts in any of the sections.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Sure there is a similar forum that pays for publication like this cryptotalk but earning there is not as easy as this great because there you need to get to a higher level before you will begin to earn some coins and it also depends on your stake, the site is called bitcointalk and it is older than this forum but cryptotalk seems to be more popular now ahead of bitcointalk because you can earn immediately after completing your first 100 posts in any of the sections.

Yes mate bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk that's why many members saying this because some members here also belong on the other forum Bitcointalk. 

48 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes mate bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk that's why many members saying this because some members here also belong on the other forum Bitcointalk. 

That's great but I think anyone that is working on bitcointalk forum must be a good article writer and for that I guess they are the ones topping the leaders board in this forum because they have more advanced experience about posting.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

One thing that I know which can be compared to the crypto talk is the bitcoin talk, both forums are good at learning things about cryptocurrencies and earning money as well.

• +4 1

The number one option after Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin Talk, but recently I heard about a platform called stock forum, it pays satoshi, but its laws are different and the quantity is a lot less so the best only is to work here with all seriousness and commitment.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

there are some similar forums like a forum bitcointalk but working with it is more difficult. this forum not gaves any free bitcoin like crypto talk forum gaves us. cryptotalk have great features and it is extraordinary forum . 

• +5 1

42 minutes ago, Alimhana930 said:

but recently I heard about a platform called stock forum

Are you sure this is the name of the forum? I have never heard of a "stock forum" before and online search didn't provide a result. Give us the link of the forum you found.

• +5 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:32 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I guess bitcointalk, steemit, publish0x, yours.org, etc is similar website like Cryptotalk. I guess this forum is better than others forum then why you looking others forums and maybe in future Cryptotalk will bring some new features about more earning as well.

Well maybe other are still finding other websites to earn for extra income, they can try whatever you mentioned and still choose on their own preference what is the good among others. I still prefer the cryptotalk above all since it is user friendly and it is easy to understand.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many but not like encryption

Everyone advised me to enter Crypto, it is easy, the information here is many, and the payment method is good

Encryption is the best

• +2 1
  • +5 1

No doubts there are numerous legitimate, authentic sites for earning Crypto currencies, ranging from PTC, gaming apps, bounties campaigns, forums etc but rating them based on payment, cryptotalk forum is outstanding

• +4 1

I think it is a very difficult question because bitcoin talk could be closer but there is a lot of good things that come with crypto talk , there are everything that  we see around, we have to really realize everything is what we are doing,  its a good thing to see other site that might offer competitions. bitcoin talk

On 8/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mansharazila said:

There are lots of but not like encryption

Everyone advised me to key Crypto, it is easy, the information here is many, and the payment mode is good

Crypto is not easy as many say. Cryptocurrency is all about research and continuous learning process we always keep learning and learning that we still keep making mistakes and learning continues from the mistake. Because 70% of learning in cryptocurrency comes from mistake.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:45 PM, Raven said:

Yes, there is site that almost the same like cryptotalk and this website is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has large community in crypto currency and you could earn money on it by posting too just like cryptotalk. 

Yeah, that is a simple explanation about bitcointalk, its true that we can also earn through posting in bitcointalk but don't expect that it would be easy for you to earn on that website because it requires first high rank before you earn a big profit and there are some possible tome that you wouldnt earn if the campaign has ended.

• +2 1

I did not find any site like this site actually here. You can find yourself comfortable and working while you feel happy and also get some profits