Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

there are 2 sites i heard about and they use almost the same way here , their names are altcointalks and bitcointalk , but you need to know that conditions in bitcointalk are very hard and you may need a year before you being able to withdraw , and with the value of TALK token now cryptotalk is the best among all the other sites since it is easier to work and more profitable

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is a website called bitcointalk which is similar to this site but its management is poor as compared to cryptotalk. It also gives less earning than it also

Yes my dear there is no website compared to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is best than other websites  in the cryptotalk simply we have to comments in the post  we have to be careful for our comments which must have unique english grammer words.correct english word should  post  here we can follow the senior members who have experienced. We should  learn from those peoples experience and work like them.than we can earn  a better income like old members.

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 6:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I am new here though and I don't have much ideas about the crypto stuff and others similar to it. But I saw a topic some times ba k that I read about the comment that's talking about bitcontalk. Though I don't have idea about it though 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i have no longer located but any websites as better as this forum yet. have a observe the payout amount from this forum, no different platform gives this plenty quantity for creating the posts i assume. i've been trying to find the forum resembles to this however no good fortune yet.

• +2 1

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I am a bigginer here. Some times back I was going true a topic and I read the comments people made and I saw someone talking about bitcontalk. May be u should try that one and see

• -1 1

Yes, apart from cryptotalk  there is a forum called BitcoinTalk which is similar to the particular one. Other than that there are one or two forums but they do not remember that which is in this forum. BitcoinTalk is a forum that is similar to this forum but it is very difficult to work in it and we cannot easily call at all. Even after working on the other forum I choose this forum for working. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

51 minutes ago, meher22 said:

Hello friend,i am a new member here,thats why i dont know anything.But one thing that I know which can be compared to the crypto talk is the bitcoin talk, both forums are good at learning things about cryptocurrencies and earning money as well.Thank you everyone.

That's true, Bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk, the difference is that bitcointalk isn't user friendly like the cryptotalk where new members understand the concept on how to do about the forum, and the bitcointalk also give advantage to it old members more, nkt like cryptotalk where the old and the new get the same advantage. So which do you thing is good ?

51 minutes ago, meher22 said:

Hello friend,i am a new member here,thats why i dont know anything.But one thing that I know which can be compared to the crypto talk is the bitcoin talk, both forums are good at learning things about cryptocurrencies and earning money as well.Thank you everyone.

That's true, Bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk, the difference is that bitcointalk isn't user friendly like the cryptotalk where new members understand the concept on how to do about the forum, and the bitcointalk also give advantage to it old members more, nkt like cryptotalk where the old and the new get the same advantage. So which do you thing is good ?

I do not think there is a forum at the moment that competes with the cryptotalk forum in paying because it gives you 1000 satoshi per post. It is a nice thing and a great feature in addition to the ease of publishing in it

Cryptotalk talk is the best paying site ever. I seen and I have surge so many sites but non is like cryptotalk. This site plays par post and it's the best of it's kind. U can't compare with any other sites it the Best and I have not seen any site like cryptotalk.

I don't think that there would be any other forum who can beat cryptotalk, honestly such a great forum i ever practiced that this forum is paying people on the basis of their posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes there are similar forums like cryptotalk , there is bitcointalk and altcointalk. But in my opinion cryptotalk is best because it has simple rules and we get more payment than in other forums and the members are really helpfull. 

• +2 1

I have checked online using online search engines, no site like cryptotalk, this site will be simple, make 100 posts and your payment will start counting as read, and any count will award money, that is good. A forum that is like social but paying. 

There are some forums that is also similar to cryptotalk forum. There is Bitcointalk forum, which is the first forum that is about cryptocurrency. They also have campaigns and bounties there, though their campaigns are much better because there are more investors on that forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 4/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

Bitcointalk is similar to Cryptotalk, but yes you are right cryptotalk is the best site. It is easy to use and understand, and we can gain good knowledge from here about crypto world, and also this platform gives good payment per post. 

Bitcointalk is very difficult and also very restricted site. 

On 11/4/2020 at 9:37 PM, Sallujam said:

I don't think that there would be any other forum who can beat cryptotalk, honestly such a great forum i ever practiced that this forum is paying people on the basis of their posts.

Welcome brother on this platform, 

Yes you are right cryptotalk is the best platform, especially for beginners how have newly joined crypto world. They can learn lot about cryptocurrency from here.

So i suggest you to read comments of the senior and expert members of the forum. And share good knowledge and content so everyone gets benefits from your knowledge. 

Best of luck on crypto journey. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:11 AM, rekter said:

@Babubu609 I would like to add to this that bitcointalk doesn't pay you directly. You will need use signatures from 3rd party and to ranking up for better signatures is really hard in comparison to this forum. You'll need to really put your mind and originality to every post to even getting even few merits in there (asking for them or trading them is naturally against the rules).

I had an older account there so i got basically 1000 merits for free for my legendary account when merit system was introduced, but after that i managed to get something like 10 merits and that took 2 years actual work. Maybe i was a crappy poster or didn't know how that game was played, but it was hard to me.

I also need to check that stake forum so thanks for that @kirubel

What is the full site name, because it is only stake forum you said and I want to try and to at it may be I will like it.

20 hours ago, Bin Ishaq said:

Cryptotalk is dreadfully parallel to bitcointalk forum. Bitcointalk forum was launched with the launch of bitcoin and from so therefore it has existed as a interior for discussions, news correlated to crypto and as a bazaar space. Cryptotalk has evolved as a successor of bitcointalk but it is in spite of everything far-off from surpassing it. 

You seem to know much about the bitcointalk and even more about the cryptotalk,  indeed cryptotalk is going to surpass the the bitcointalk soon, the number of new users the cryptotalk get daily is one of the reasons, and how the two site treat it members.

22 hours ago, Shaheer16 said:

also this platform gives good payment per post. 

Bitcointalk is very difficult and also very restricted site.

It is very good and clear to have replies from many members regarding crypto talk. You proof to the forum that it has being the best all over others. We hope to see many more members in this forum.

Edited by Babubu609

besides cryptotalk.org there are also bitcointalk and altcointalk web sites. those are all websites that talk cryptocurrency. if i pay, i'm now not certain. i haven't attempted them yet. however i accept as true with the maximum cheap discussion board cryptotalk.org is likewise the maximum person pleasant. i similar to the forum even though i have labored with many web sites and apps.

• +2 1

The similar forum compared to crypto talk is Bitcointalk although I suggest cryptotalk more because the people here are very friendly also crypto talk is much better because the rules are strict and the posts are understandable and clear

There are two sites that are like to cryptotalk and they are bitcointalk and beer change forum. As for each my awareness beermoneyforum besides pays its users for creation posts in their forum and in bitcointalk we be able to earn by amalgamation bounties.

Actually, I haven't searched for other sites, my friend
But as a beginner, I think that this sit is great and the profit you make on it is very reasonable
So I found no need to search for another one at all
I think your focus on working here is better than looking at other sites

This is the only site I know that offers forums, knowledge, and programs rekates to bitcoin. There might be others that exist but I think cryptotalk is the best one so far. They have a lot of good offers here and they also have a good way in running the forum.

According to my knowledge, yobit is the best site where you can work.

Because it's security is very secure. 

Transaction time is very low  you just click and your transaction is completed.

Support is very good.

I love yobit.