Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

6 minutes ago, Sanjay Stanly said:

There is a forum which is similier to cryptotalk which is bitcointalk. That platform has more active members and huge amount of posts. But the problem is its too hard to complete all the tasks there. And our earnings will be in respect to our ranks.I always recommend cryptotalk to others because its user friendly and we earn a lot from our efforts made by posting new topics. We all are also paid the same amount for each post made.

Of course @Sanjay Stanly this forum much more better then bitcointalk, because in our forum so many good members works on bitcointalk, and they says work in bitcoin really hard and earning for any member its really hard,

but this forum like you mention its user friendly and earning wise there is no comparison both forums, in this forum earning easy just need to post 20 useful post its enough.

• +3 1

No there is no platform or forum out there who works same as cryptotalk doing , one of my friend suggest me about this site and i m amaze how this site pays for each and single post amazing. 

There are many sites that deal in cryptocurrencies and make you earn money, but there is no such forum because the way to deal is very easy and the amount of profits is good, and this makes the Crypto Forum one of the best cryptocurrency forums

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about this, you seem to say that cryptotalk is paying but what, I've read it is 20,000 satoshi every day but this is also hard to make and maybe just earn a  few satoshi for five likes daily average.

I don't think there is any site out there that provides as much benefits and money as much as this cryptotalk platform. this is the first time in my journey through all the online platforms that I was able to come across a site that provides reasonable payment in terms of content creation to its users. This is just a really good opportunity to all the users. All the users in this platform are really lucky to be a part of it.

• +3 1

This topic I want to say that there is a site like crypto  Talk through which we can comment and earn income Bitcoin is a site where we can earn daily income by working through which we can easily earn income by working like this so I would like to say that there is a site

4 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143.. Cryptotalk  Forum is much better than BitcoinTalk Forum.  Because you know that you can earn money after posting 100 in the cryptotalk  forum.  And earning money on BitcoinTalk forum is not so easy, you have to post a lot there and earn merit, you have to do bounty program.  So I would like to say that Cryptotalk  forum is much better and easier to earn from bitcoin forum.

That's true @Mosharraf easy earning is the point where everyone agrees cryptotalk forum better then bitcointalk forum, in this forum one of our forum friend says, he works more then one year to achieve good merit in bitcointalk,

imagine how much hard work he do free of cost, but in our forum just post 100 post then after our earning starts, and now this forum started signature campaign to provide good earning for their users,

and in future they are planned to launch good profitable campaigns for us, so in any condition cryptotalk forum much beneficial for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have not discovered any stage like cryptotalk. However, I discovered numerous authentic sites for earning cash. Yet, in the majority of this platform we need to pay first. What's more, speculation are required. So cryptotalk have better highlights that those

So far, I have not found another site that is similar to cryptotalk or that pays for posts in the way that it does. The truth is that this site has me pleasantly astonished

For ease and for beginners, you will not find a better forum than CryptoTalk to start, because it makes it easier for newcomers to earn without any conditions and complications. But other forums cannot win from them so easily, as you must get a very high rank before joining any signature campaign and earn.

• +2 1

Hello dear friends that I know, there are very few sites like this great forum called cryptotalk where there is a large community that knows a lot about the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies where they will solve many doubts that you have there are other forums called bitcointalk where apparently it is much harder to make a profit
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I don't think there is any site out there that provides as much benefits and money as much as this cryptotalk platform. this is the first time in my journey through all the online platforms that I was able to come across a site that provides reasonable payment in terms of content creation to its users. This is just a really good opportunity to all the users. All the users in this platform are really lucky to be a part of it.

Well @Nicole018 I  agree with you're statement we are really lucky to being the part of this forum, because in online there are so many earning forums exits but their terms & conditions really hard,

Honestly this forum totally different and terms & conditions very easy to follows, and this forum provided learning and earning opportunity its really amazing,

so everyone must should grab this opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think the best in them is cryptotalk anyway as it provides us with a platform to make money by sharing information that are legitimate and informative. They also offer us a pretty good amount for the useful content we work on .I also know about bitcointalk but it's require professional work with extreme standard information. 

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum, but I do not think that there is a forum that pays money for sharing useful information.

Thank you friend for giving your valuable information I was not that much aware about the other forums like this but as per my suggestion this forum is the best forum because the relationship between the members are so good and also provide a great kind of knowledge.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum, but I do not think that there is a forum that pays money for sharing useful information.

Yes off course ,there are the many forums on which many things are similar to the crypto currencies. Like Bitcoin talk which work like this .  Bit this not very easy to work and earn through this forum. But the site I like the most is the crypto talk.

Yes, there are many sites and forums other than Crypto Talk, and these sites differ greatly from Crypto Talk, but the best site for beginners is Crypto Talk because you can learn well about cryptocurrencies while you earn money.  The Bitcoin Talk site is not a good site for beginners because the campaigns are directed towards experts and old members only.

• +3 1

I do not find any site to similar cryptotalk....  Maybe there are more site like this.... In my opinion cryptotalk forum is the best forum... Thank you very much 

There are various types of forum like cryptoralk in this world where you can earn bitcoin by posting topics but it is very difficult to earn rewards there

There are many forums in which you can exchange information about cryptocurrencies, but this forum is the only one that pays you for the posts you write

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes friend there are other sites, and I am aware of bitcointalk only.  I've searched a lot about it, and felt cryptotalk is far better than bitcointalk because of its easy procedures and convenience. In bitcointalk you need to get ranks only then you will get payment, whereas cryptotalk assures you payment for all the eligible posts you make after completing 100 free posts. This is the best platform, i am so sure about its reliability and its legit. Cryptotalk is user friendly and it always ensures good quality content in the forum by deleting unwanted posts. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think there is no forum there who works same as cryptotalk there are many sites that deal with cryptocurrencies and you make earn money,

but there is no such forum because the way to deal is very easy and the amount of profits is good, and this makes the Crypto Forum one of the best cryptocurrency forums

I have never knew of any site similar to crypto talk except Bitcoin talk but their payment requirement is far different from that of crypto talk but aside crypto talk 

There are many faucet sites and other sites which give crypto by filling recaptcha for them. Bitcointalk is also like this forum but its management is low quality and earning is also lesser

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think you talk about bitcointalk , yes it is similar but here you can earn much better, and people are more helpful and friendly. Here you can track coins updates and acquire experience