Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing?

Hello my friends!

A quick question for all of you : Did you earn from affiliate marketing before?

You know, it is very profitable even if you get some sales.

Share your experience in affiliate marketing!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Master of Btc said:

good question and good topic bro i was having chat with girl i ask her about her daily earning she said to me that the big amount that she get is 1000 dollar per day and yeah the affiliate marketing are very high profitable bro 

But unfortunately, not every country has a chance in affiliate marketing. Sites like ClickBank are very good affiliate networks and give good commissions for every sale.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes, I watched a lot of videos about affiliate marketing and I know that its profits are very large, but it needs marketing strategies in order to make a profit and this is not easy

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have tried it before on a site called earnbitcoin or something like that and after working at the end, I wasn't paid. That really made lose interest in affiliate marketing, I haven't tried other ones. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Great question, I worked for a short time in this field, but I did not achieve large sums that it needs experience and how to convince the product

• +1 2
  • +3 3

8 hours ago, Bohana said:

@Bohana  Affiliate marketing is not limited to sales of product or service. For example, do you know what is a cryptocurrency faucet? it's a place where we can claim some little amount of cryptocurrencies. When you are member of a faucet, a referral link is allocated to you, if somebody register to the faucet with this link (if you promote it, of course) he become your affiliate. Everytime he will claim free cryptocurrency from the faucet, you will earn a comission. This principle is applied on almost all money related websites. To answer your question, I earned more than $20,000 in affiliate commision since 2008.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think affiliate marketing is a gold deer of the world it's a passive income source for everyone.  Honestly is no so difficult thing actuality it's so easy but patient is so needy for affiliate marketing. Actually i am beginner researcher of affiliate even i am researching still. You can buy paid cource from many big educational platform. I am using the udemy's course.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

good question and good topic bro i was having chat with girl i ask her about her daily earning she said to me that the big amount that she get is 1000 dollar per day and yeah the affiliate marketing are very high profitable bro 

That's a great amount of money to be earned per day and as for me I have not tried to earn from affiliate marketing before and I would like to know much about this type of earning.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

I think you can earn huge money on it. But i never tried it before because i don't really know how to do it properly. Could you tell me how to do it properly so i can also benefit from it. 

• +1 2

Affiliated marketing is good earning source but its need good skills, because most of time we share our products in different platform's and explains the specific qualites of this product and attract buyers, its difficult task and every one not do this work, so I think its need special skills.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is a good business, my friend. I worked in this field previously, but I did not achieve good profits from it because I did not know how to work in this field.

No I never tried that but I know that you can earn by that, maybe soon I will try it when I really need a money but right now I do not have any plans to try the affiliate marketing.

• +1 3

No friend, i haven't tried affiliate marketing because it needs time to learn it so that you can understand how to get sells with your affiliate account and earn profit. Its a good business and it can make you a lot of money but you need to learn the skills.

• +1 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I tried affiliate marketing before many times but because it is hard to find people to use your link I  did not make too much from it and just a few dollars that did not worth the effort and time.

• +1 2

18 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

I didn't try that yet. 

But some of my friends already have experience on that and they said

that's good especially when you want to earn extra income. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I dont know about affiliate marketing or i have actually never heard about it. But as many members are saying that its a very profitable kind of work to engage in,  so i will definitely try to look into it and gain some knowledge about this. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Hello friend if the truth is that it is a very profitable market where you can make a lot of money I do not yet have enough experience yet because I am just undertaking in affiliate marketing

22 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

With affiliate marketing through this digital currency can get you larger profits. But every country don't provide to more opportunities to everyone so it depend on your location also om your qualifications. 

On 4/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

I've tried that only with crypto projects, i didn't get rich tho. I haven't tried that withamazon or anything like that because i don't own a blog or have an influencer status.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Currently I am not in the stage to start affiliate marketing because it's a very huge thing for me now I am giving my full-time to this campaign to get all the possible things in my mind and I appreciate each and every people they are giving so much of huge knowledge and and always I'm getting new ideas and knowledge from them their contents help me a lot to get more ideas about cryptocurrency and very shortly I will go further things related to the cryptocurrency that will make me profit but what before going for those things I want to make myself prepared fully.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

No I have never heard about affiliate marketing. i am hearing first time. I think it's quite interesting. I read many comments under this post and I got small knowledge about the affiliate marketing. I will try in future. 

• +1 2

Hum called a lot of sites I tried a lot of marketing but I repeatedly failed I like this site the most I get a lot of visitors here I am the best on my site I work here more

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, I have heard a lot about the profit of the marketing commission and I have seen many sites that pay for marketing, but I did not work with them because of my main reason that I am from a prohibited country and therefore it is difficult to get a commission.

I never  traied  affiliates  marketing  yet. But have a planning  to do that.   I think  we can do that easily  if we have enough  intelligence. We should  be aware about  fake companies. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is very profitable. I have many friends who work in commission marketing and they are paid a lot, but I have never worked with them, so I have no time.