Patient is success - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

If you don’t have enough patitence then you will take your decisions in hurry which will not proved good for you. I will take this lesson very seriously, i have been losing because i lack patient thinking about it i could hvae succeded only if i was patient enough.  

True, I can speak from my own experience that I just lost 3k yesterday, I mean dollars not satoshi or whatever, But i will get it back so it's ok guys. 

just be patient and you will have MORE success long term.

• +1 1

Success will definitely come with some level of patience and it is part of investing. I have seen many young investors thinking they should sell when prices are going lower to reduce their losses but this needs a lot of research to understand if this is correct decision or a bad move.

• +3 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:09 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah, I was also saying the same thing to a friend saying yesterday that he doesn't have patience when doing cryptocurrency. In crypto, patience is the key, in fact, if you don't have patience, you are susceptible to loosing your investments immaturely 80% of time. 

If you can't be patient on crypto then you are going to lose out on selling coins at the best price. You need to develop the mindset of selling at the best prices which would take time as some coins do not rise often but take more time before the price goes up.

Patience is the key to success, but unfortunately I'm talking about myself. I cannot be patient with anything, the most important of which is when I buy from any digital currency, I cannot sleep and sell when the price is low and this is because of fear. And the next day, I find that it increased and achieved profits for everyone who bought it and was patient with it.

12 minutes ago, sarahmoses202020 said:

If you can't be patient on crypto then you are going to lose out on selling coins at the best price. You need to develop the mindset of selling at the best prices which would take time as some coins do not rise often but take more time before the price goes up.

Right. I must just say it is a quality few traders possess, I am not sure if I can be patient all the time too with a volatile nature of cryptocurrency. It is a human nature. 

I believe what traders need to do as much as possible is to control the urge to being a victim of emotional driven market decisions all time. That will reduce loss to some extent.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed parience is a good trait to have, though at times it is not easy to be patient when fear of losing out and emotions kick in but we all need to learn to control these emotions and gain the patience that we need to analyze situation logically to make successful trades.

I think you are correct. Most mistakes and bad moves we make are because we lack patience. Timing is important and many mistakes in crypto as bad trades and selling in loss could have been avoided and we could have made a lot more money if we acted patiently in all our trades.

Patient is success for sure, but in order your patient to become a success, you must be doing something thats can make you success and adapt patient from all losses.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I agree with you, in trading, investing or participating in campaigns, patience is the key to every success. Many people experience failure and give up on what they are doing, they don't try and continue to be patient in dealing with the problems they face. Likewise, when trading, when the market is bearish to survive, we have to be patient and don't know how long to wait until the market is bullish again. If you practice patience, you will become a successful person.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 12:26 PM, rekter said:

Patience in investing is often misunderstood too. It's not just holding, it also takes a patience to wait for buying opportunity. And making a fast decision on selling and cutting losses can sometimes be a better plan depending on the markets.

Waiting game works best for you if you are in it for a long game investing gradually more and more over longer time frame while averaging your buy-ins.

Patient is the key to success and in the crypto or trading world if you don't have the patient then you will just lose your time and money and your all invested resources.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Having patience does indeed have its good merits but not all the time does having patience would bring you success. There would always be that moment where you need to decide at that moment and you cannot wait just patiently. I'm just saying patience aren't the only key to success.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

This forced me to developed my experience and finally conclude that patient is success, without patient we can't achieve what we want.

This topic was telling us to always be patient in our day to day activities in other to be successful, I hope I am having same opinion with you friends?

Patient is a virtue. Being patient could leads you to the successful life, it could give you more than what you expect if you're not greedy in life. I strongly agree with you too so lets do our best here.

• +2 1

Patience is one of the key qualities of good investor or trader. When we can wait enough time, we can get more profit and earn more. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile, but sooner or later it goes back to its peaks and people who can wait for it, become successful 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We should not under estimate the power of patience. Patience brings a lot of profits and those that have it always are successful and it is also because they make a lot of profits gently.

90% of trades that could have been better if only we had patience is really too much. I hope to learn to trade too sometime and I now see the importance of having patience, since this number is the big difference between loss and profit. Thanks for the good advice. I think that patience along with controlling our emotions is very important.

• +2 1

Patience is really important even in our daily activities. In crypto world patient is very vital we need to be patient enough to invest at the right time. Lack of patience in crypto world can leads to lost of investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate!We are sorry for all your loses.But at the end you are right that we need to be patient in cryptotalk forum and also in our day to day activities.Because if we are not patient we then success is so far from us.And if are patient here and also in our daily activites then success is not so far from us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To succeed we need patience and people around us that understand we are trying to make money and not be a nuisance to our operation. We have to shut down all the negativity that can force us into mistakes and what we do here will be repaid with strong will and good judgement.

Patience is the key to success and in commercial and investment projects. Patience is the framework that envelops a group of important factors in success. First, work hard, secondly, develop a plan for any investment or trading, and third, benefit from mistakes.

On 23/4/2020 at 1:09, Babubu609 said:

Es tan malo cuando me doy cuenta de que el 90% de muchos pierden y el fracaso proviene de la falta de paciente, y muchos proyectos exitosos, ya sea de comercio, inversión o cualquier actividad proviene del paciente. 

Esto me obligó a desarrollar mi experiencia y finalmente concluir que el paciente es el éxito, sin paciente no podemos lograr lo que queremos.

Este tema nos decía que siempre seamos pacientes en nuestras actividades del día a día en otros para tener éxito, ¿espero tener la misma opinión con ustedes amigos?

You are absolutely right, I say this from my own experience, I have lost great opportunities for not waiting and wanting to do things quickly, but as you say it is best to be patient and thus success will be achieved, this is infallible. Thank you very much for reminding me of this.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, as we all know that patient is the key to success, if one encounter many failure in life and also keep being patient, he will have experience on what failed him and what will make him a strong person is when his patient, many people fail when they don't use to be patient in what they do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely true, patience is our  best alley when dealing with financial decisions, as the author clearly states, lack of patience generally ends bad and can make us lose money. On the other hand, patience can bring substantial regards, for example, if we're doing trading rather than buying when price is overextended, and we're looking an increase, it's better to wait patiently to the price to retrace to an important resistance point, so we can buy cheaper and get a better profit when the price rises again. 

• +2 1