Patient is success - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

not at all . but some few project can invest and hodl . many coin on market no idea and scam. please be aware about this . its very important

Having some patience can be success not only in cryptocurrencies but in all habits of life because you need to have patience for many things to be able to see the results of the same thing that we have to learn to be more passive now in the world of cryptos if we get carried away by external things or simply rush because we can end up burning our own capital

On 25/4/2020 at 1:52, DokAgsikap said:

Sí, para que podamos obtener todas las cosas que queremos, debemos ser lo suficientemente pacientes para que todas las cosas ocupen su lugar en el momento adecuado, incluso en el comercio, se necesita paciencia.

In order to achieve your goals through electronic money such as cryptos we must be very patient since some investors require that patience with that we allow the currency to grow and obtain benefits but everything is in the patience that we can apply to this because of contrarip until losses we could have and it is exactly what we want to avoid losing money that could affect us

Patience is important and also important to buy low and not at very high prices that will maybe mean that if something goes wrong we have to be patient for many years instead of some months.  Patience is also important when waiting to buy.

• +1 1

Yes I totally agree on this.

Patience is the key for being successful not in terms of cryptocurrency market but in every sector.

In case of cryptocurrency their prices are volatile so that they are extremely unpredictable .So we have to be patience until the crypto market is bullish and every cryptocurrency value will raise so that you may get profit .

You just know one thing that buy cryptocurrency at the time when its price is low and be patient until its price raises and sell them

This is the way how you can make profit.

I also often see this with my tradings. I want to buy too quick, because at a specific moment you see the price goes up and you don't want to miss the opportunity to buy cheap. But often a few hours later, or the next day the price is below my buying point. I am not a good trader in that point of view, but on the other hand I am patient in waiting when to sell my holdings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience you mean. Patient is the adjective. Anyway you did great to grow your patience and I hope you learned when it is required and how long until it ends as there are many examples of investors that have too much patience after losing 98% of their investment.

Walk into any business is not walk of garden where you needed knowledge, expr, guidance and mostly the time in sum of all Patient. It's not develop easily many failure and lost is needed to achieve this. You can how expect any person to remain patient where his 1k$ investment goes down 300$ .He would gone crazy or impatient and make reckless move. This same person will move differently after 1 year when market fluctuate and move according to his plan patiently. Bear more to have more patient if you wana earn in crypto. 

Yes you are right my friend. Patient is necessary for success in every field of life. Most of people cannot contro their patirnt so thats why they loss their money. Like trader invest their money in crypto markrt and having no patient then they lose but if any person who has contron his patient, emotion so this person get huge profit. In every field of business control on patient is the key of success. 

Off course patience is success in the crypto world. If you are no patient then you will not be able to get success. The journey from investment to earning may take a long time but you should not be disappointed at all.

Yes, I totally agree with you.  Because without patience it is not possible to succeed in any business or you work.  Patience is the key to every success.  You have to be patient and have confidence in patience.  You can improve your future if you rely on patience

I lost a lot due to my inability to patience and with practice I became more patient and started to overcome it.

Yes thats right, patience is success. 

Success came with time and patience. Many people fail in trading and investing in different projects due to lack of patience. 

But crypto trading needs time and patience. You have to be patience and have courage to bear a loss. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, patience is the key to success in any investment, including cryptocurrency investing. In the crypto world, many people suffer losses due to a lack of patience, and they end up leaving the crypto world. Therefore when we get into trading we have to exercise patience when in the market, if you can master it then you can become successful in crypto trading.

• +1 1

Patience is really a virtue and is necessary in the world of business with cryptocurrencies, many times we consider investments or projects and we want these to go quickly or many times we enter a business without evaluating the business sufficiently and we miss many important elements , suffering negative consequences in our entrepreneurship.

Patience is a virtue, but there are times when we must be patient and others when we must act to achieve the objectives discussed.
Failure is the accumulation of actions we perform, patience is just one of them.

I'm learned one good advice in one word from the Cryptotalk forum experts and traders. This was how we are needed to be patients in our trades. It was so importance that I am now focus very much on this and I will be always thanks a lot of the members in this forum that have helped me with the better of my trade expert.

Yes, I agree with you, beautiful wisdom I read earlier, the impatient trader pays in this market to the impatient trader, patience is one of the most important factors for profit in the market, but the smart trader must realize to be patient and when to flee before the crash.

Yes, to succeed in cryptocurrencies, you must be very patient. Because currency projects depend on time, their prices do not rise ... and most people enter this field for quick profit, and when they do not achieve their goal they give up

Patience  always helps you to see the success. mainly in crypto patience is very much needed. the price may go down or high any time we need to wait for that to buy low or to sell at high.

In investments patience is essential, more in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies have a lot of volatility, but in the long run, if the project behind the cryptocurrency is solid, they should have their gains. And they should not be minor. But you have to be patient and, if the fundamentals are solid, do not panic

In fact, there are several reasons for losing a lot of people, hurrying and recklessly to buy and fear at the beginning of the decline is a major reason, greed is another major reason, dealing in unknown currencies is also a reason. And the number of those who lose their money will decrease greatly.

Hey friend, patience is an inevitable part of trading and investing. We have to wait for the best time to buy, to sell and to hold our coins. The prices of cryptos are never constant and we have to wait for the best and appropriate time for everything. Continuous monitoring and patience is very essential in trading and investing. By being patient, we will be able to gain more profits from cryptos.

If dear friend and coworkers, as my grandmother said, patience is the Mother of science, therefore in this world of cryptocurrencies it is very important to be patient and not despair
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting