Who are the experts? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

Experts are not just people with high knowledge about a topic or something. They are set of people that helps others in a particular field when going stray and give useful informations to newbies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Having knowledge is not always the basis for us to know who are expert and not,because there are also some who knew lots of things but lacking in some aspects. So for me,you can identify an expert person not just with the knowledge but with the abilities also.

• +2 3

I'm not exports and I do not think more people will be exports in this forum. There are very few people who export in their work and i saw a single user who was an export in this forum, who's name is migo.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Let me be honest with you !
ranking here in this forum not meaning that if I am a full members so I am an expert man in crypto world ! and not all the newbies are beginner in this field too !

Actually, your words are true, but experience comes after many mistakes we make, so we cannot learn through our mistakes, as well as good learning and taking knowledge from its correct sources.

• +1 1

And expert also makes mistakes and also gets corrected from others as an expert doesn't all mean that it's just all jam and jelly, but expert are kind of cautious on how they explain on difficult things more easier

• +1 3
  • +2 1

In my opinion, the expert in the crypto world is the ones who publish important, distinctive, useful and high-quality topics and explain them well and easy to understand for all members and they also help anyone who has a problem and help him solve it

• +1 1
  • +2 2

For me the expert people here are those who can amazed by by their answers here in the forum. I am amazed by how they explained clearly the one topic and i can say that they have many ideas about Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Experts are people who have a lot of experience in a field like crypto, and beginners turn to them to find the right path and successful steps in the field.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, there are a lot of experts in the forum and I always benefit from their experience in learning. I think that we must learn to become experts and become useful to others.

• -1 1

I think that expert is well-experienced person who know how to act in different unusual situations. Don`t listen everybody. You should know who advises you and define can you trust him or not 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this analysis on who an expert is in the forum because it will help all the members to identify the experts which will help them to ask for help and get useful information.

• +1 1

Naturally, each time you create your post, you need to fully study the interlocutor, the post. Thanks, how to carry yourself and follow the rules of Cryptotalk. 

It is difficult to call yourself an expert and you do not have many years of experience. For me, the expert is the one who has long experience in multiple fields where he has become a professional.

• +1 1

Here you can find some serious members dude. I suppose them are as the experts on this forum because they are creating the high quality posts to help; other members on this forum. Oneday, newbie in the crypto world can also be the experts. 

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, Jamil1011 said:

Yeas.The most experienced persons are the experts.They have the solution that we are faceing or will face in future.we all need their guidence.So all the newbies should respect them.

We are lucky enough when they keep on sharing their experiences and knowledge. 

I wish someday all of us become an expert in cryptoworld where in we also share and educate those people who are new or don't have an experience. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/22/2020 at 3:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

That's right. 

When they see your wrong they are here to correct you and give you some knowledge about things that you think right but actually wrong. 

Experts maintain what they think on how to make this forum better. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am agree with you some how my friend  we can call the members  experts  who are working  effectively  in the forum and also helping  others. Who have alot  of experience  could  be called  experts. If some one working  effectively  in all aspects  could  be called  hero member. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

When they see your wrong they are here to correct you and give you some knowledge about things that you think right but actually wrong. 

Experts maintain what they think on how to make this forum better. 

They are always ready to contribute at all point to improve this forum and to make it possible they have to help the newbies and wrong ones to make sure they are doing the right thing

the experts will also almost never ask you to give them a react on their posts because they only care about spreading the knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

These are very good qualities to have as an expert, but something that is becoming increasingly evident with experts today is that they do not exhibit the second trait you have indicated here, and they are not as willing to help other people. Instead they use their skills to only benefit themselves and this is quite selfish and i think that people need to understand the benefit of helping others as well.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

These are the basics qualities of an experts which has been described above to consider an experts in doing your activities with Cryptocurrencies you need to develop such qualities in yourself so that any profit and loss by your activities would be credited to you.

• +1 1

For me the expert , is the person how have a great knowledge , and also learn every time a new things , the person how have a great experience , the expert in trading is the people how have many years trading and the get a good profit , this is need time , as a beginner you have just read and learn something new. Knowledge for the beginner is the key to be expert.

• +2 2

A very interesting post that is suitable for the younger members of our forum, thanks to the author for the content of the post and of course for the comprehensibility of the terms. Good luck