BTC Halving: Will it Drive the Price of Bitcoin to a New ATH? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitTyro

BTC Halving: Will it Drive the Price of Bitcoin to a New ATH?

Yes i think so and at hand is comfort in that information that everybody has the same interest invested in BTC succeeding. But, here is in reality a hyper-concentration of mining as a outcome of this already. It will comprehend inferior with the halving and the subsequently halving. The doubt is I'm sorry? the genuine economics are as China releases their currency and whether they exhibit a attack on their mining to the spot that the network finds new ways, and places, to succeed.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, BitTyro said:

Last August, the second halving of Litecoin occured but it did not produce a supply shock that could drive its price higher. At most, it only increase by 10% for a few days before correcting to pre-halvening price. This leaves many LTC investors disappointed.

Bitcoin will have its halvening on May 2020. Will it drive BTC price to a new ATH or will it have the same fate like litecoin?

What do you think?

Boss there is no one accurate scale which told us that price of Bitcoins what do in the future. But this is the reality of crypto currency world that it fully controlled by its user and user increase then price increase.

It can significantly increase the price of bitcoin, which will greatly affect the course of events of the entire cryptocurrency community. 

From what I know, the last halving took around a year until bitcoin reached the last ATH. This time it may or may not be the same as the last halving. But, I hope it will make the price of bitcoin go to the mars. 

I don't this happen litecoin in previous year its not the proper reason but in bitcoin halving bitcoin reduce the mining power but it not helps the btc miners bitcoin price not increase may be you think in its hit 20000k$ in my opinion I think its reach 12000k$ in 2020 so don't predict too much price 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:38 PM, BitTyro said:

Last August, the second halving of Litecoin occured but it did not produce a supply shock that could drive its price higher. At most, it only increase by 10% for a few days before correcting to pre-halvening price. This leaves many LTC investors disappointed.

Bitcoin will have its halvening on May 2020. Will it drive BTC price to a new ATH or will it have the same fate like litecoin?

What do you think?

I think bitcoin can do it. Many experts predict that and we get a hint about it from the beggining of 2020 year. Bitcoin jump from $7k price to $9k price in a month. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Its hard to predict because of many possibilities but I hope the value will increase because of the users of Bitcoin. Because as I know if supply of Bitcoin decrease and the demand will increase there's a chance that the value will also increase. But many factors are involved like example is media or maybe whales and other stuffs that have also impact to the price.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:38 PM, BitTyro said:

What do you think?

i think bitcoin will hit his all time high after the halving but this will no happen immediately we could need to wait even 1 year after the halving but i think this can happen by the end of 2020

I completely agree with you.  Bitcoin will rise again I think Bitcoin will be a factor towards higher quality.  But it will be far from ATS like it is here.  However, you have to wait a few days and if you have patience, it may benefit.

I think the bitcoin hike will not happen immediately after the halving but rather will take some time, we may need to wait until the end of the year 2021 to reach the peak price.

Bitcoin (BTC) will rise in price according to most experts and bitcoiners on the planet Bitcoin will raise its price this year may exceed 20000 US dollars. this is an opportunity to get BTC   

On 1/13/2020 at 1:20 AM, valenteeno said:

halving limits only the emission of bitcoin by half, not its supply in general and how about the other part of the bitcoin price equation which is demand?

Halving undergoes multiplication of price in couple of years 2 or 3 those that take into holding will enjoy  it more than others 

It is not predictable till now, but it might hit an ATH value after halving. But if you have followed the last 2 halving, you will notice the significant increase in price after like 18 months after halving, that's what we expect for this one too. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many possibilities that could happen, but I hope and assume that it is possible that there will be an increase in its price, at least, at least 25%, and this is an important percentage, and it will certainly increase for everyone to be able to bear the costs lost in previous years. I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t rise, but this possibility is a bit unlikely

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The halving will be here in just some days or one month, but is this halving 2020 will be better than the last halving 2016? I m not sure because this year there is an obstacle and this obstacle is the corona virus crisis.

I think that the price of the Bitcoin coin will rise after the half event, and the price will likely reach more than $ 10,000, due to the decrease in the money that is paid to the miners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems that Bitcoin's price was halved instead. The halving was all about hype and I don't see anything else beyond it. Probably prices will go a lot lower especially after many small mining farms shutting down and mining concetration going higher in China.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:38 PM, BitTyro said:

What do you think?

After entering into crypto market I understand about halving now. In my point of view I think in this day bitcoin mining reward will be decrease to half.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Btc price gains after halving event which are history are told to us. Because last two halving which was on 2012 and 2016 makes huge positive moves of bitcoin price now only less then one month's remaining for bitcoin and altcoins are ready to take off for bitcoin boom conditions .

I am one of that believer who thinks price of Bitcoin will get increased in the cryptocurrency market after the Bitcoin halving event is successfully concluded. I think I will be able to make more profits if the price of Bitcoin is very high in the crypto world. 

Well actually no one can predict the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin halving is by the corner no one knows the amount it might rise to or if another history will come out of this halving, no one knows but we just hope the halving gives us a better chance of making much profit .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this event will drive the price of bitcoin up to a new high which we will not see the full effect of until the economy has recovered from the effects of the corona virus. therefore i think that the effects may not be quite evident immediately after the bitcoin halving event but may become evident later down the line. I think that the past has shown the great impact that the halving event has had on bitcoin and therefore this should be replicated this year as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well im hoping for the best this time , because im holding my bitcoin for halving, im hoping that prices will go up after the btc halving so that i can have maximum profit out of it.