Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

9 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

but only concern is, they are only available to specific countries like US, Netherlands, Australia, UAE, Canada and other few countries

You can solve this problem by using a static paid US proxy which might cost you 5-10$. Also, you need a trusted source to get a US identity which is required by all survey websites.

• +1 1

I had tried surveys a lot of time.But when I earned something wrong happened every time.So,I had been annoyed of survey.I think Cryptotalk is the best platform then surveying in the websites.So,I make choice of using Cryptotalk.     

• +1 1

I tries using them a very long time ago and I must tell you it is not easy to earn anything significant from them, over all the time that you put into it makes it all not worth it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have tried some sort of such platform which pays money for taking online survey but there are high competitions between the global members to take part in survey. You might also find some platform which pay amount in cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most likely not, I have not tried polls. Maybe other people tried polls, but not me. In polls, is there anything that gives you the concept of making money?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have tried many survey apps and websites, i didn't like so much because it takes time and most of pay 5 dollars tops not daily but if you are just lucky, go trade your money, surveys won't make you rich.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes, I have subscribed to many sites that pay you to participate in the surveys that you send to your email, but unfortunately I did not earn anything from them and this was a waste of my time, and I do not advise you to work on these sites

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I'm filling in surveys from time to time  and what I can say is the following:

- if you wanna get some money you should not be 100% honest in the survey since I've tried and most of the time I've been getting "We're sorry but you're not a good fit for the survey"message or something of the kind. Let's say survey is about furniture and the first question is "Have you bought furniture recently?" and and you reply "No" - you're rejected immediately and imagine your disappointment if that is the first survey you get in a week.

- there are cases when you could have completed let's say 70% of the survey and they give you a question and your reply turns out to be not a good fit for their survey so you get angry since you spent your time and got no money

- there are surveys which are available only for big countries and if you live in a small country like mine you never get to that surveys. 

- most of them are having a number of questions and can take a lot of time to complete but in the end they're not paying as much as you expected so you feel like you've wasted your time.

• +1 1

I have tried may survey apps and they are real paying, but they also don't pay that much because you will take time to collect even 3 dollars... You can take a week to collect good amount.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yes i tried many surveys only just to earn by each survey.it is interesting but not having legit.i didn't take any earning from any od thr survey project.now a days that survey project has ended because people came to know about its value

• +1 1

No I haven't tried surveys, although I've looked into them many years ago. I've learned that surveys were scams and weren't paying any amount to consider them as a free-time exta income. All these years later nothing has changed about this and it will be time lost.

Survey is one good way of earnings,i tried it so many times but they only give small amount,and not all survey sites are allowed whoever who wants,they require very high standard especially salary income and your work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I tried it a year ago or something like that but the payment wasn't good or even worse than simple faucet websites and it was really time consuming too.

• +1 2

Dear friend I tried here but I could not succeed so I think I can earn money by trading and investing very easily it will be the best way to earn income

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Yes, survey job is a good way to earn money. You can earn a good amount from here. It's much batter than any PTC or faucet sites. I was also worked on survey site.

Yeah but there's also some conditions and restrictions like you have to be from a high quality country like the US or UK. You can still solve this problem by using static proxy.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, malik6314193 said:

I tried every methods by which we can earn. I also try survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that. Now i think we can earn by jist investment and trading. 

Sad to hear that. 

I think you're a victim of those scam survey sites. 

For me much better to do invest and trading than doing surveys for you to make sure you are not scam by those who are liar. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am also hearing about it for the first time that the users are earning a good amount by doing surveys I would like to experience it once it seems very beneficial as it will give a good opportunity to all users for increasing their earnings.

• +1 1

Personally I am working with the surveys currently and it is very profitable but you should know how to work them the best are the us platforms of the United States are the ones that pay the most using a Vps of that same country 

At first mostly the survey are available only for good countries and as we are from third world countries it is difficult to find out survey . But you can do google survey and earn from there as Google is paying good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, I have tried many surveys. In most of them you have to complete task I have never earned from them. But you have to do minimum task for withdraw. But there are not enough task.

• +1 1

I have not made money from any survey websites till date because survey off site is very useless and it is sting of time. I like Cryptotalk more than survey websites because here we can earn and the chance of getting scam is very less.

• +1 2

On 4/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

Yeah i earn some from them, but i take surveys on ptc sites of faucet site, and they pay good money for me.