Why Is Bitcoin Withdrawal Fee High In Every Exchange Platform? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Why Is Bitcoin Withdrawal Fee High In Every Exchange Platform?

Hello my friends. 

I was wondering about this. Why does Bitcoin have big withdrawal fees unlike every other coin?

For example, BTC withdrawal on Yobit platform is 0.0012 BTC, whereas Litecoin withdrawal fee is 0.002 LTC!

Any ideas why?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -3 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

I think that's is bitcoin blocks its too hard to be mined while miners are confirming transactions, so that they took high fees in bitcoin, maybe it paid or devided to many miners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think the matter is very clear because the price of bitcoin is higher than this currency that I mentioned, the higher the price of the cryptocurrency, the higher the price of withdrawals, a very natural thing for this. You have to withdraw once a month and do not withdraw every day, so this loss becomes greater than profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think  withdrawal  fee of these coins is high  because  these are top coins and mostly  pee invest in these coins  and profit is also high from  these coins to us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

One reason is due to its high price the fees is also high and the other reason is to reward the miners. It is very costly and difficult to mine bitcoin so to reward miners they charge high transaction and withdrawal fees. Just exchange your bitcoin to usd or other crypto to withdraw at lower costs.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

468x60-3.png

I am also wounder about that. Why it have so much high fee. If you withdraw you bitcoin then you have to oay about 5 dollar per transaction and other side if you withdraw in ltc then you have to pay jist 0.08 dollar. 

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, nayon89 said:

Actually i don't know about this. But as btc rate is so high. So it might be the reason of this high fee. I am not sure though. But it can be a reason. Thanks for your post.

The principal is that if the bitcoin price is high, the transactions fees must be low, so your reason could not be true in my opinion, or whatever you can also be right.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Withdrawal fees are high in bitcoin because it is one of the most used currencies, and its price is very high, but you can transfer other currencies. Withdrawals fees are lower.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

I was wondering about this. Why does Bitcoin have big withdrawal fees unlike every other coin?

For example, BTC withdrawal on Yobit platform is 0.0012 BTC, whereas Litecoin withdrawal fee is 0.002 LTC!

Any ideas why?

yes my friend , bitcoin has a very expensive fee compared with other coins because it is the most popular and strongest crypto coin between them so they want to get benfits from everyone's earning

• +1 2
  • +2 2

yeah i also have noticed that very issue for so lon now, I this very reason had discouraged me from withdrawing my earnings from the yobit exchange site till i later found a way to reduce the transaction fee down to abou zero transactions fee cost, and i made my first withdrawal 

Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high, my friend, because the bitcoin price is high compared to the rest of the currencies, which is why the fees are high, but the fees for withdrawing the other currencies are low because the price is low as well.

I think that's is bitcin blocks its too solid to be mined while miners are confirming transactions, capably they took high fees in bitoin, afford it paid or devied to universal miners

• +1 1
  • +2 1

35 minutes ago, rounack said:

Bitcoin price is also high,fo make transactions fast and successful we need to pay miners.as the coin is well known and there are high demand of these transactions we need to pay some more to get better transaction results

I think that's the exact reason. Exchanges sites like Yobit platform has 0.0012 BTC for example. Some of this fee is paid to the miners, the other half is for Yobit as their earnings. 

• +1 2

It should be high more than any other cryptocurrency because it is the most valuable of them and trading in them is lot expensive than other small valued coins. That's is what I think though. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin withdrawal fees are always made high because the price is so high and they can even make members work and carry out trades against other currencies to reduce withdrawal fees

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is clear that all platforms are seeking to keep Bitcoin coin because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency and is the strongest so far, and therefore these platforms impose very high fees on any Bitcoin withdrawal.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

The fee is high because bitcoin is the most popular coin, and because It has a high price. The lower the price of a coin, the lower its transfer fees will be.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Any ideas why?

I think the reason why bitcoin fees are high in most exchange sites it's because they want transactions to be confirmed quickly on blockchain and most of the times that's where they are also earning from.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Any ideas why?

I don't know, i think because of the supply and demand in bitcoin that's why the withdrawal fee is also increased. It depends on the price of bitcoin i think, if the price is high the withdrawal fee is also high. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Every exchange takes high fees when we withdrawl bitcoin, because bitcoin is very expensive coin and its mining prices also high to compared other coins, so most of exchange take high percentage of fees, but we use other altcoins to this withdrawl process.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Of course it's different, bitcoin is the most expensive coin. because the withdrawal fee is also quite expensive. For certain reasons, I don't know why yet, but each coin is different depending on market prices and trading volume there.

• +1 2

It's very good topic to discuss about, in my view the Bitcoin is top coin and another thing is  it's block and  in mining difficulty is increasing day by day. And the exchange wants people todo  trade to withdraw the money so that they get little benefits if everyone did it then the profit is huge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is just one reason for that, it is because the number of people using bitcoin for transaction are too many and results to increase fee for nothing transactions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never extracted real bitcoin from yobit, I use yobit a lot, I have to convert it to litecoin or ripple to save money. Perhaps because it is the most valuable, the most sought-after and the transactions or investments with it are also large, raising the bitcoin fee is also understandable.

• +2 2

If your reffering to yobit withdrawal fees then yes it is high but they process withdrawal in instant,If you want to withdrawal your earning in much lower fee try using Xrp. The withdrawal fee for. XRP is only 0.5 XRP  which is very cheap than bitcoin.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif