Stay home and post in cryptotalk - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Stay home and post in cryptotalk

Definitely there is no doubt and I think it's already for the people's now they can give them more time to this campaign to get some more knowledge about the world that will be more better because they are using their time in the best way and the knowledge they are getting in this period they can use it in future for any other works mainly they can use this experience for their trading because they are the main thing is using your experience you can only get profit from the investments.

Hello, posting in Cryptotalk is very good, it is an opportunity to make small money every day, $ 2.5 small enough to spend every day. but the new members can't make money now, it's a bit bad but I believe they will be able to work here soon. I do my job about 6 hours, 4 hours for the forum and 3 hours to watch Netflix

18 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Personally, I am trying to take advantage of my period at home to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading and monitor the movement of cryptocurrencies in addition to that I really feel pleasure when interacting with members of the forum.

These are wonderful, you have to invest this time well and for sure the members of this forum will always help and there is everything you may need.

I'm not going to post 60 posts per day. This is extortion. Bye and have fun. Enjoy typing 3 lines of comments on each post.

Your right my dear friend actually we could still benefit from staying at home, because working in crypto you actually need to sit at a place and focus, and many of us who don't normally have chance, this is a great time to learn and also earn from this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a situation of medical emergency across the world so if we want to fight against coronavirus then we need to stay at home to stop the community spread of this virus and we're sitting at home we can definitely spend some time or crypto talk and can post valuable comments. 

Of course, staying home and being in the know about what's going on with cryptocurrencies in general. To be safe is the business of each of us, this is a difficult matter. 

Now pandemic situation of the world so crucial at this moment we have to do little sacrifices for world that is stay at home and safe ownseelf and the world. But what we are doing for ownseelf and the world we breaking the rules. Thanks for reminding us. Now Crypttalk is giving a chance to learn and earn.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Tomas2020 said:

Certainly, it is a unique opportunity that this forum provides us with work, sea and interest at a time when we are forced to leave all our work and sit at home for the sake of quarantine, so the benefits of this forum have become doubling.

It is absolutely true, the quarantine made this forum all we have, we really benefit from it and it gives us everything we need, experience, paid work and fun.

4 hours ago, Wa998sh said:

Crypto talk is very helpful in the time of Coronavirus. Many people stoped to go to their jobs. But this platform is a good alternative to make money.

l absolutely do agree with your opinion, cause of corona there is not any job, and unemployment is so high. During this time we are really lucky, that is why we can work here. 

I guess this time of unexpected happening in the world lead us to think more what or where we can get an extra income and i guess its time for us to take more on cryptotalk.. mostly of us are “no work no pay “ hope this org give us hope and chance to pursue more in life .. happy earnings everyone ..stay home and keep safe..

That is the best thing we could do to earn money while we're encountering the virus. We can't go outside so it means this is the only way you could earn money right now because most of us are jobless because of the pandemic. This forum gave us extra money for our daily lives. 

world is in home quarantine now a days..so we won't get good opportunity than thiis to Work in the forum.it is really a good time to earn from this source by only working about two hours in a day

We are all at home now its an opportunity for us to make full use of our free time with crypto talk forum and make more then two USD on every at the same time of corentive at home almost whole world's have the same situation. And i am  Not enjoying this Situations because we are in danger due to virus. 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Your right my dear friend actually we could still benefit from staying at home, because working in crypto you actually need to sit at a place and focus, and many of us who don't normally have chance, this is a great time to learn and also earn from this forum.

It doesnot look like the lockdown is going to end soon so we have a lot of time that we can either waste on dumb videos and memes or we can do something productive that will help to sustain our financial situation during this pandemic.

468x60-3.png

Yes and i am doing the same thing as yoy said. It's been more than months and Lockdown is still on going. We should utilizes the time by learning more about Crypto currency during the locdown in Cryptotalk and we earn good earnings also.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think this should be cryptotalk's moto nowadays " stay home, stay safe and make money" , I guess this the best time to work from home and use your spare efficiently maybe when this over you find a good mount of money in your pocket.

I think this should be cryptotalk's moto nowadays " stay home, stay safe and make money" , I guess this the best time to work from home and use your spare efficiently maybe when this over you find a good mount of money in your pocket.

"We grow by lifting others"

Hello brother , i do agree with you we need keep the social distancing maintained among us , and we should use this time to create unique topic , as we have lot of time right now. We can do a very gód and healthy research on a particular topic.

Yes, that's true. I just posting in this forum because on the quarantine that is happening. Also, because of the quarantine, I manage to create more meaningful post because I don't have any things that I need to focus. Also, because of what is happening, I am now free to post anytime without worrying that I might able to forgot that I have an important school work to accomplish.

In this forum i always spending around 2 hours because in this forum we can learn new things as well we can earn sathosi too. I hope very soon this pandemic will close and everyone begin them life again.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Dmasked said:

The ongoing pandemic is all over the global news and most of us might be fed up of listening about it. Its a hard time for all of us and we are restricted to our homes but currently there is nothing we can do but to stay at home and be safe. But we can make something good out of this bad situation by using our idle times in learning and posting in this forum. For me it is a better option than watching Netflix all day.

Yes I think that would be great if we just stay at home becaus eof the pandemic. You can save satoshis everyday and just exchange it if you want to and then you can earn money. I think that is a great way to relieve boredom and you will learn while earning. 

This is what I'm doing for a long time since quarantine. 

I'm thankful that this forum pay us for our post so we can sustained our needs during this pandemic. 

I really really love working and sharing what I know about cryptoworld here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/26/2020 at 9:31 AM, Alia6578 said:

The very best, still before when the health and wellness emergency, spending some time right and additionally reaping helpful benefits and additionally getting cash was first as cool as misusing effort relating to unhelpful matters and not just driving u. s. whatever many benefits.

At this time, this particular health and wellness emergency, succeed has developed into a reward for Americans, and additionally people are getting a break that should be doing business right.

That is the best thing about cryptotalk forum. It doesnot demand much time from you. You can carry out your daily routines and you jobs or education and still have time to make some extra income here. It just takes an hour and half to post 30 posts and about and hour more to browse new discussions that interests you.

468x60-3.png

Many of us stay at home these times because of the Corona virus and one of the best ways we can earn is to post helpful topics on the forum at this time.