Stay home and post in cryptotalk - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Stay home and post in cryptotalk

The ongoing pandemic is all over the global news and most of us might be fed up of listening about it. Its a hard time for all of us and we are restricted to our homes but currently there is nothing we can do but to stay at home and be safe. But we can make something good out of this bad situation by using our idle times in learning and posting in this forum. For me it is a better option than watching Netflix all day.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

468x60-3.png

7 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

Yes stay at home and enjoy posting on crypto talk it is going to be very good for you its one of the best thing to really actually work with the best of it being that you are able to learn so many things here, am enjoy the study am getting from airdrops and so many others its the best thing for me to think of 

I am not an essential worker so i donot have any work to do during these times. So i spend my time on cryptotalk and stay indoors all the time and i am really thankful that i can earn some food during this financial crisis.

8 minutes ago, Johny2411 said:

i think now these days its best policy stay home stay safe, and cryptotalk also need time to work on it and its best time to know what is cryptotalk and how it works and what are their policies, stay home and read all instruction and policies of this site.

About a month ago i was so busy at work that i didnot have enough time to visit or post in cryptotalk forum. Now that I have all the time in the world, I am getting back to cryptotalk to catch up on things that i have missed.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, given the spread of the Corona virus and the difficult health situation and having to stay at home, we must turn these bad conditions into an opportunity to work and earn the money we need through this wonderful forum, thanks CryptoTalk

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, Thaaer said:

Staying at home is the best way to combat the spread of the epidemic in the world, my dear friend .. And I thank all those in charge of this forum for providing us with work opportunities within the house and in this matter we have been reducing the spread in addition to securing money for a decent life.

Yes for the first time in history we can save the world by doing absolutely nothing. In this time where we have nothing to do but to stay at home all day an night cryptotalk forum has proven to be a good measure to spend the time doing something productive.

468x60-3.png

I live in Russia and I've stayed at home almost all time, discluding shopping in local market, for 2 weeks. The first week was funny, I played some games and studied new dishes, the second week was terrible and, I didn't know what to do and I started to hat my pc. I planned to do some jobs which I left for a long time, so this week I try to do it. It seems, that quarantine in our contry just started so it'll be a lot of time for homework)

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Yes I really agree with you, this is what I am doing right now. It is better to be safe nowadays and i am thankful that cryptotalk allows us to make money. I am always making 30 posts a day since the quarantine.

6 hours ago, Dmasked said:

The ongoing pandemic is all over the global news and most of us might be fed up of listening about it. Its a hard time for all of us and we are restricted to our homes but currently there is nothing we can do but to stay at home and be safe. But we can make something good out of this bad situation by using our idle times in learning and posting in this forum. For me it is a better option than watching Netflix all day.

Working online or working from home is the only thing we can do in this period. Being locked up at home with nothing to do is very boring and stressful. Luckily, we have Cryptotalk!

Yes why not ? with cryptotalk we have a great chance to work and get earned while we are working at home !
with this way we can save our family and friends because we are staying at home .

we have to work hard here to give and get benefits !

17 hours ago, Dmasked said:

Yes mate being in this forum to learn about cryptocurrency and earn from just posting valuable posts to other users is a nice option than spending the day watching TV.

You are right that this is an opportunity for us to rest at home and to get money from encryption because we do not have any work now and this is a good opportunity for us

I think that we can exploit this matter as you mentioned, where we can learn the field of encryption very well, and we can also work in some sites and forums similar to this forum and get some money that we can use after the end of the stone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right  cryptotalk is  best place for us to spend time these days. We can get earnings  from there in this crucial  time. This forum  also provide  good  time spend opportunity at home.

Now corona virus most effected in so many countries and all governments decelered lock down,so now crypto talk forum does great job to give the opportunity to learn more and also earn some bitcoins, because now all are in home so spent more time in this forum and learn more strategy.

• +2 1

I think this time of the confinement the cryptoctalk forum is ideal for use to stay at home and doing post, so we have a lot of our time to do some good and constructive post and at the end we get paid to do that so is ideal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, Dmasked said:

Good attitude. You can turn quarantine as a profitable opportunity rather then waste it. I am trying to do both, wasting time and getting btc.

Yes friend, this is a very good idea and very helpful because we can still earn money and learning new things about crypto currency and everything else concerning with it. We know its a very hard time for the world now but at least we can reduce stress by discussing here in the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, Dmasked said:

Absolutely right my dear friend I'm doing the same these days as all of the outside activities are restricted in my country too so nothing much to do better to work in forum and earn some money. 

18 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yes why not ? with cryptotalk we have a great chance to work and get earned while we are working at home !
with this way we can save our family and friends because we are staying at home .

we have to work hard here to give and get benefits !

Actually we can save our whole country by staying inside home. But the major problem is the money to buy food and pay for bills and expenses. In that matter cryptotalk forum has provided a great opportunity to stay at home and earn good as well and I am truly greatful for that.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

Due to the virus we are now out of work all the time now we have to stay home this site is very nice to me I am working here at home and earn income from here so it is great.

That's exactly what everyone is doing here. Cryptotalk gave us a chance to invest our free time ib earning free Bitcoins from making useful posts. That's how I am investing my time during the lockdown.

yes i agree with that , during this hard times it is better to post read and learn about cryptocurrencies from the site , also you earn money by doing that which is much better than wasting all the time you have on nothing

• +1 1

Yes no doubt now whole world is fighting with this corona virus and we all are at our homes. So now we can utilize this free time in learning about crypto world on crypto talk. 

Certainly having a cryptotalk is a boon to us now at this particular time.
It helps us to spend time in material and scientific interest at the same time.
We must use this time to develop in the world of cryptocurrencies.

this very opportunity created to thousands of different users here on the cryptotalk forum site is just one of a kind that you wouldnt find anywhere, i am happy i came on board here and am earning daily, I from sharing my opinions and giving revies, even at this very time that the world is not in a good shape. 

thank you crypto talk 😍

1 hour ago, paulpogba said:

Yes stay at home and earn more money by just posting sharing comments and knowledge about crypto. This is best opportunity to us gain the knowledge of crypotcurrency. 

Exactly my thoughts. These times are hard but the only good thing is that we have all the time in the world. So we can either waste our times on goofy videos and games or do something productive here in cryptotalk forum where we are provided with the opportunity.

468x60-3.png