The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

I am also using this save function. It's very helpful because you don't need to write your comment again if your somehow lost your internet connection or site is closed unfortunately.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes it true the save function actually helps alot , most times when making post here maybe the network might be bad or sometimes I mistakenly exit the browser when making a post, and when I get back to the forum my write up will still appear, this is really awesome.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So you're friends you're all right personally I also have a very slow and unstable internet connection and I have to use this option on a daily basis which helps me a lot 

Yes.It's really one of the most important feature of cryptotalk.Because,by this function if we have written almost a full post,but for any reason we couldn't post it at that time,still we will have no problem.Whenever we will again open the the topic to post,the previous writings will autometically restore.It saves our so many time.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Yes I came to know about it some days ago when the electricity went off while I was posting and surprisingly I found that all my typing were saved even when I refreshed . This was a cool feature and saved lot of my time for writing.

The function on this forum really helps, I have known it the very first time I joined this forum, I noticed some of my posts not yet posted so pop up back, and later I wrote down one and off my phone, on I back and visit this forum and saw it mot deleted. I have never seen such before even till now aside on yobit. 

On 5/17/2020 at 11:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Nice advice especially to those who are struggling in to their internet connection. 

I never experienced that problem but this is very helpful once it happen to me. 

I always get internet connection problems and I get scared of losing my comments and posts. The save function is very important because of the internet issue.

I have seen a special feature in Crypto talk that if we comment or write a post and we have not Pressed submit button Then it is not going to be removed. But it will be there in the writing section only So it's a very helpful feature.

This is good because if our machine or device shutdown then we can continue our comment where we have stopped before, so this function is useful for many members and we benefit about it.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/26/2020 at 12:45 PM, dshuy20 said:

I have never seen such a function in this forum, but I understand this function, it is like the function to save posts or videos on facebook. It is very convenient to follow those posts

If you know that feature it would be a great help because you can use that to save what you write although you lost your internet connection. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is one of the good features that I take advantage of a lot in the event of a power or internet failure. I find that what I wrote in the post is still preserved

Life is great and enjoy it

20 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

I would like to know where that option is. I have not noticed it. It will be very good if we could save our comments so that even if something goes wrong then we could restore it.

That save feature really help you especially when you lost your connection. 

I'm using that when I'm doubting that I will lost what I'm typing. 

I hope you will know how to use that too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah this function is really good and i like it . Once my cell phone's battery got dead and i thought i lost all of my words but when i opened it the text was still there and i like this feature where you mistakenly close your tab then your words will still be there so don't worry guys if you have got any problem in this case 

• +1 1

Yes exactly users who don't have any stable connection then this feature is very important and useful for them because sometimes within writing a post or a comment the connection get lost and they need to save such written things so that there would not be any double effort for the same thing.

Yes I have noticed that your topic is listed 

In typing section so it will be saved until internet 

Is back again you can re type it

Many methods can be done that help us to save the work that we do, including that we put the answers of the topics in the draft with the link for each post so that we can come back at a later time when the internet settles and we put the posts on the forum

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, it is a very helpful option to save what we have written and make an effort to produce it, and often what happens to us is that we lose the Internet or close the forum quickly due to an emergency, but it still lacks an option to save the entire topic.

As it is implied, the save function, that means it is used to save, which means it can be used to keep what you do not want to post yet, it happens on this forum like that in a way that if you off your phone, it will still not be deleted but saved. 

That's right, this is what I really love with this forum because it saves our content whenever we exit the website or our internet goes off, it really helps me because I have no stable internet and it always happens to me, luckily we have this kind of save feature.

Even if I closed the window or the browser by mistake, and this is what happens to me a lot. The text that I wrote does not get lost, and this is a very wonderful thing and I liked it very much.

• +2 2

You're right, the save function is really helpful, sometimes i accidentally click the button of next topic while typing in the recent topic. I can still go back to that topic and submit it when i continue finishing it.

This was a great post my friend and I have a unstable internet connection so a have a disadvantage because if I were post something or creating topic it will be vanished if I do not publish it but reading this topic of yours was a very big help for me to save my unfinished works. Thanks for this my friend.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

The autosave functions does wonders. We can all make a mistake and close the browser tab by accident, but this feature saves what we wrote automatically. This is another reason why cryptotalk is by far better than other outdated forums as bitcointalk.

• +1 1

Yes, thank you for reminding us. Saving our work is very important for emergency purposes. Because its so frustrating if our worked get rd or vanished in just a blink in the eye. Like me who are so lazy doing or writing same things again, that is why saving is my work is very important. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

This feature provided is helping a lots especially me, some times when I started writing to reply a comment, it has to take me to make research, make some necessary confirmation before posting.

Because I don't want a situation were I will give half-baked information, useless or meaningless contents that won't benefits the forum

• +1 2