The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Yes really this function is very important and doing a special role in the members work because many times situation occurs when there is some technical problem or maybe there any internet issue that time we had to leave our page but again and when we are coming to the campaign we will be redirected to the same page with the same contents as we have left before and then we can again complete our content and submitted this option is really very good and also very helpful for the people's also I want to see what others are thinking that will be more effective and good to get some ideas from them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is a great feature in the forum because sometimes the internet is separated from me and the pages that I used to open go away, and this feature allows me to re-show the comment that I have written.

Ok, that's actually a great way to save ourselves from wasting our efforts on the platform as the internet very often goes of and that even creates a big issue and this will help us save our post.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Thank you my friend already for this very important topic
And what a lot suffers from it, after getting tired in writing a post or comment facing a problem, it is possible to delete from the bad internet what he wrote and get tired of before publishing it.

• +2 1

The save fuction is really useful. I had many times tried to reply to a post, only to find out that I had my thoughts saved there and waiting to submit. It helps us as in a lot of cases something can happen and otherwise we would lose our work.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:24 PM, koussai999 said:

Thank you my friend already for this very important topic
And what a lot suffers from it, after getting tired in writing a post or comment facing a problem, it is possible to delete from the bad internet what he wrote and get tired of before publishing it.

The editor saves everything you write as long as you are connected to the internet. Once you are offline, the save function will not work and your post won't be saved.

Yep,Indeed this option is great!It helps you in lot of circumstances.If your internet connection is slow or between working you have to go and close your data the save option always helps you!That's why I love this.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

That's true. Sometimes, I experience that I've lost my internet connection but because of the save function, I still manage to post the words I want to express on that topic. Also, save function is very helpful to me because sometimes I can paraphrase the sentence and because of save function, I already construct more informative posts.

The save option in the forum really helps, I hate typing again my post if the internet get disconnected and lose my post because you sometimes forget the whole idea that your post was built on.

Excellent, is the save option automatic?  Or you have to activate it since it would help me a lot with the instability of the internet caused by the massive use of the internet by confinement.

20 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Excellent, is the save option automatic?  Or you have to activate it since it would help me a lot with the instability of the internet caused by the massive use of the internet by confinement.

No my friend, the save function is completely automatic and it is done by the forum's editor. As long as you have internet connection, anything you write will be saved.

Yes, this is great feature of Cryptotalk and I  also noticed it many times. Actually due to bad internet connection browser restart but even with the help of safe function our post will still saves.

The save function is really helpful at least for me because in my country electricity goes off for few minutes many times and it causes wifi to go off. And save function is like gift from santa for me.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes friend, that is a great feature because it help us to restore our unsaved posts. Sometimes we write posts and by unexpected error the internet cuts off while we were not submit our post, but the good thing is that when we go back online we continue were we ended automatically and we just publish our post.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The forum editor is a great tool that supports forum users in case of problems. I tried it and it turned out that the editor saved my posts that I wanted to leave.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

In fact, this feature is not present in the majority of forums, but it is present in this forum, and I love you so much because it contributed to helping me a lot, and it also worked for you to win time.

I have found this feature very useful and helpful as it helped me to recover my written information when my internet connection became unstable so I would like to thank the admins for adding this feature.

The save function is really a life save in this forum. In fact i just got to use the save function now. What happened was that i was busy on my laptop and i accidentally clicked on the restart button after finishing the software updates, yet i was still busy on this forum. Luckily after it restarted it just picked up from where it was with my comment. This is a very good and useful feature.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a beautiful thing, because it helps us to read and understand publications on time. When the internet is off, we thank you brother for sharing this valuable information.

This forum has really the exceptional feature that no most of other online forums have(I have not found yet). Whenever we write here in the comment box, they all will be saved as the draft and can be recovered again. 

• +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

Hey friend where can i find the post saving options, because i am not seeing it on my tab, all i see is submit replay, insert medias, and some characters, can't find my save option, i hope you replay, thanks.

I really like this feature provided by the forum and we can consider it as a memo where the forum saves the topic or comments automatically when we are suddenly exited from the forum

• +1 1

Yes i really like this feature , because many time i face this situation, and internet go , or i deleted the page by a mistake , and when i coming back to the topic , i find my comment bis saved , this is really good features .

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

Nice advice especially to those who are struggling in to their internet connection. 

I never experienced that problem but this is very helpful once it happen to me. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I find it very helpful as well, sometimes i accidentally close the page when I'm writing and when i open it again my comment is there saved for me

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png