The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

This has helped me a few times, I've done mistake and closed the browser because I'm clumpsy but I was very happy to see my post again when it reopened, I was hoping it was saved and the forum didn't let me down.

• +5 1

Thanks for the advice, I did not know this option of the forum but I find it very useful when our connection is slow. I already have it activated.

• -2 1

Wow... I had no idea that such a function existed! It will help me a lot, since I am another one who has a very questionable internet...

• -3 1

The save function is important in that it helps restore messages that one had typed before any interruption from power surge or poor internet connection.

• -3 1
  • +3 1

It's basically not the save function, it's more like a draught text storage as it basically has to leave the page if you have already written texts, it's only stored there as per the users, as this saved text is not shared with other users on the same section of the draught like function

• +3 1

Buenas noches,
además de que tiene sus ventajas, tiene las suyas propias, como tú, por ejemplo, si lo hacen tu computadora, te sacan absolutamente todo. desde tus contraseñas hasta las ganas de respirar, ya que toda tu información se guarda
SLS

• +3 1

In my case the problem is not the internet but the battery of my laptop. It has no battery and if it moves a little the cable turns off immediately. The good thing here is that when I turn it on again, google gives me the option to restore pages and I return to the open forum page with the message I was writing. It always saves my life.

• +2 1

Save function will be the great function because if anyone want to get some knowledge from the specific comments or posts so they can easily save the post and later can read that even without internet connection so I think that is the great idea..

• -4 1

I do use this function, but only now did I learn that it had a name called save function. Yes I find this really convenient because we are taking our time and effort to create a particular comment. due to some reason or other like due to network issues or time issues, we are not able to to submit the reply but still just by clicking submit reply button you will be able to save the post. So afterwards when you view the topic you could find your comment saved in the comment box which is really convenient feature.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I myself have been advantageous by this save function wherein the post or comment you have typed in the editor section stays even if you exit from the site. So don't worry if you lose your network connections or your phone goes off, your comment will stay intact in the editor section.

Hello, thank you very much for such valuable information, this is sure to be very good to many people who have the internet going a little badly. Luckily or unfortunately, my internet is working well and I don't need to do this kind of operation.
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Thank you for this information. It's real big help to a lot of people. The situation gets us confused when we upto draft and the internet connection is hard on us. I always had been worried if my content has posted or not then later I used to get confused which one I was on. This information is clearly basic and everyone must know it.

• +1 1

That function is an option where we need our various needs and Items that are used in our daily needs and to collect various document files Because Epson is on our mobile phones, we can also save all the things we need to make our different things together.

That's right, I'm very happy that there is such a feature! Because it really allows you to save all messages in case there was some problem with your Internet, or your computer or browser turned off. I am sure that without this system , many would be bad!

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

And how many have not happened to us that after spending time writing something interesting, our electricity goes out and because we do not have a source of energy supply, we lose what we have done by not keeping it from time to time?
It is something frustrating and that causes us a bad moment, over time one takes the experience and always clicks the "Save" button as many times as we remember to avoid going through those painful moments, it is a phenomenal option, like the copy and paste, are methods that are used to make the work that one does easier.

Hi, thank you so much for your kind information here. Yes i feel this difficulty also. Sometimes i click on wrong places and come to my home screen after write all the comment. But when i again open the cryptotalk and reach that topic and open editor then my comment will same there as i write. It is helpfull for me to concentrate on this forum. This feature helps me also very much. Thanks.

Oh, thank you! This is the first time I have come to know about this one and this will be really helpful, I must say. It will be really heart breaking if what you have constructed got removed. That will be really frustrating. 

You are right man it was a very brilliant idea by the site developers it's indeed a good one, it has also been of help to me personally.

the future that you are telling is excellent. because last time i misplaced my net connection and i was worried  approximately my put up. i thought my  put up is deleted however i used to be incorrect.

That's obviously true because it's very important to save your work and I recommend members to use save function which automatically saves the work regularly since it ensure users not to lose even a small amount of work if the device you are working with shuts down unexpectedly

How it works? I do not know how to save. Maybe I will continue scrolling on your topic to answer my question. I really want to know because sometimes i just want to browsing here but do not want to contribute that time. So if I know how to save. I can turn back to the topic i wanted to share my knowledge

I find it useful since in my country the internet speed is so slow, so there were times that I was always disconnecting from the internet, and I'm thankful since it would remain in this textfield and didn't got deleted. I hope the moderators will continue coming up with a new idea that will be benefited to us, the user of this forum.

Yes I agree with you because it is very hard to think of a relevant answer or opinion to a topic. So you can be very unlucky if your internet connection runs out once you are typing. But the good thing about this forum is that it saves our typed letters whenever we come back we can continue.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

yes this feature helps a lot as if we face with low internet service sometimes or we accidentally move back from our tab then our posts and  ideas will not lost as the saving option save it as a draft .we will repost it by just submitting the reply option simply.

• +2 1

Yes, this feature is great, as you can save what you write in case the Internet is cut off or you do not complete writing the topic that you want to write and it is saved in the editor.  I take advantage of this feature as I write what I know about the topic and search for the topic on YouTube or articles, and when I return to the forum I find what I wrote previously is available.  In my opinion, these features are very useful in a forum and everyone should use the features properly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1