Can we search members in search bar. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

17 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

I have not yet used the search bar for that reason before but I think its possible to search for someone there especially if they are post writers because you will find them through their posts if not deleted.

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear friend i dont think we can search any of our forum member in search box option, because once I try to search migo our forum Senior member, but I can't found him so in my opinion we only search users topics only, but this is my personal opinion I have no idea any think.

Dear friend I think you could actually search a member in the search box but at first you need to know the name of the person who you want to search, because if you don't get the spelling of the person name correctly then you can find that person .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Search option is for searching posts and content.You can search before creating content Because Cryptotalk restricted double posts.So,follow the admins advise and search posts and content in the search bar.may be You'll be benefited.           

I think you can do that but you will find those members who requited you, so the search bow is ideal to find a tittle of a such topic, or anything related to thing you are looking for your knowledge.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I did not search users in search bar because I know you can only search on the search bar is topic or any words you want to look for. Just try to search a friends name.

You cannot search for members in the topic search bar, but if you want to see members you can access the members list and search there

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

The search bar can browse the title and body of the contents and also the members. It can search the username if it is mentioned in any of the titles or body of the post or you can select members from the more options in the search bar. 

468x60-3.png

I guess using search bar to find members it's very hard or impossible because I also tried. Actually you can only search topics which the help of search bar but you can see leaderboard where you can see top poster.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes, you can do that. You can search a member of this forum using the search bar. You just need to click the search icon and when you click it, you can see a member search button. You just need to click it and that's it, you can now search a member you want to find in this forum. I hope my comment will help you to answer your question.

Yeah,you can.just by clicking the search bar, go to more option and you will see there "members" and that's it. This is the good thing about this forum,it is very easy to use and look what we need.

• +2 1

Well, you cannot search some members name here in this forum because the search bar available here is just only to threads or posts, you are kindly mentioning them by putting "@" here and find his/her username. I hope it may help you.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I havent try it yet but based on the anseers that was posted by other members is you can search for the names of those of your friends here in crypto talk you will enter their user names and then I think that ypu can interact with them

1 minute ago, Zues said:

I havent try it yet but based on the anseers that was posted by other members is you can search for the names of those of your friends here in crypto talk you will enter their user names and then I think that ypu can interact with them

You cannot search the usernames of the members here in this forum on the search bar because this is just only available for the threads or posts, you can see the member username by using the "@" character and type his/her username.

On 4/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yeah you can search members name on the search bar, 

When entering the "Search" menu you will see an option to do a search by author name. When begin typing you will see a droplist activating having the names with the letters you are typing. Select the one you want and perform search to find they posts of these members.

I think that it is possible to use the search bar to look for a member. I think the easiest way to see the posts that someone has made, or the topics that they have created is to search for their member name and then you can go to one of their posts and click on their profile and track it from there. Many people do this if they are impressed with a specific member and want to see more of their information in this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not tried searching for forum members yet and I think it can only be found when he posts and introduces himself in the forum introduction section. I haven't tried searching for members with the search box yet. If you remember his name, maybe.

• +2 1

You may be able to search members by looking for their posts on the forum but it would be a good idea to follow the members who post very valuable content as they will educate you properly on crypto currency.

You can search for the name of any member of the forum CryptoTalk by using the search box and then click on more options then click on members, good luck for you

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.a5d00aec35543a14c76b6dda45bdafed.png

Edited by Moaz
  • +2 1

On 4/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello my dear friend .  You can find anyone through the search box that appears at the top of the screen and then enter the name to search for and you will find it

They can't be found using the search bar if they weren't highlighted in the forum using the dog symbol (@), you can find them in the list of people present now on the site.

yes of course you can search anyone in the search bar.once you start typing that person's starting name letters it will be showumg all the similar names and at yhe completion of typing you will find that person in a easy manner

I think in this world but you can only search for the post or topics that are related to your relevant search. For searching a member or a senior member in the website I don't think that there's any other features. I recommend that there should be a section to search for members.