Can we search members in search bar. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Something I not quite understood your question , you want to find admin or moderator , if I correctly understood, then just go to the main topic of the forum and there will most likely be the Creator of the admin.

Dear friend 

Cryptotalk is real and trusted side for earn mony. Hope you mean how to search peaple in search bar. But may be it is not possible. But you can search all post in search bar. 

Thanks  

In the search bar, you can only search for mentions of some users (if there are any), if there are none, you will not find anything..

To search members u have to click on members option and their u can find the people. Here also u can search the member not member the post of the member i guess. Personally I haven't tried yet. As this is Posting section i guess we can search post or maybe members. 

I personally used one or two times the names of my close friends from this forum i got their name by searching their names it Means we can find any member's of crypto talk forum if their account is active and then finding of their names easily by using search tap options for them. 

You can search members from the search box provided on this forum. All you need to do is, adjust search preferences under the search box and tick on"Member" option. Now input the username which you want to search on this forum. 

No, users on the forum can only be found using the online table on the forum , the search engine on the forum works only by tags and keywords.

The search option in the main interface of the forum allows you to search for anything or person you want inside the forum where you can search for topics and members by clicking on the search box and typing what you want inside it

No i think this is not available, because i already do it but i don’t find nothing , i think we don’t have this option , but if that possible I and we can do this , please share with us the way .

yes.it's quite simple to find someone by using the search option.What you just need to do after clicking search option click more option and then select member from there.aftet that put account name of anybody,you will get him instantly. 

Search for users using the @ symbol, if a user was mentioned somewhere, you can easily open their profile using this mention.

you can't search for members directly you will have to find a topic they commented on and follow them that way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

No friend you may only search topics in search box. And if you want to search any member name in search box its not possible to find. You may also follow the senior.

Hi my friend yes you can search for members only go to search field then press on more option after this you can choose the section members like this photos

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٥-١١٤١٣٢.png

in case you search an member to a seek bar, its will no longer regarded as member, but will only seemed the subjects or replies that's has already created by using they member, so that you ought to click his username after the topic to be appeared.

You cannot search from the search box, I am also finding it difficult to access those senior members especially when they are not online but what I am planning to do to ease things now is to start  following them because sometimes I will like to lay a complain or ask them something reasonable.

Yes you can search on members with no problems now because they solved this problem 

so now ypu can easily search about anything ypu want like members , posts , topics 

You can find any member in this campaign just type their name on the search bar you will get their profile in the screen after then you can access to their profile maybe there is a network issue that's why you are having problem to access their profiles and one more thing I want to say give more valuable contents that can give information to the new beginners to learn more things about cryptocurrency.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:21 AM, vynz said:

Yes, you can search any member of the crypto talk forum in the search bar, you need to click the more option in the search bar to find the member you want to search.

Yes that's right but you must make sure you put the proper username or spelling of the user's name for you to easily find his account. 

That's all. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/13/2020 at 12:01 AM, Zaino34 said:

Yes my friend you can search for members or their topics that they have published but I don t know if there is a way to search or you can search directly

Yes you're right. We can search the members in the search bar, it will show you the member you searched itself and also the post he or she posted even the topic he or she created as far as i know since i already did that.

That is an easy process and possible also. Because the cryptocurrencies  are always helpful to the people. And the forum also gives good opportunity to express here. There is a search bar available in the forum. And there a user can search about anything. About a topic or about a person ,you can search here easily. But you can't search a person identity i guess. But topic is now possible to search. 

On 5/3/2020 at 11:39 PM, IamLeader12 said:

They can't be found using the search bar if they weren't highlighted in the forum using the dog symbol (@), you can find them in the list of people present now on the site.

That's right also we can use that to mention those members here. 

Just use the search bar and use the proper spelling of their username so you can search them easily. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I dont thing so i have try it many time but no i find only topic ,but i dont know if they have a new update that we can search members or not,because i dont use a long time 

Yes, if you are searching for a member, you can type his name in the search bar to find it quickly and you can search for anything in the search bar

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

My friend you can search this forum easily including the members of this forum.
 You have to click on the search box and then click more options and then you will find a result by searching for the name of the person you want.