Can we search members in search bar. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

53 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 9
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

There is a search box. You can search by searching for a topic that you have no idea about by searching here and you will find that the search box has been provided for our benefit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

Yeah you can definitely search for the members.For this you should go to the "more options".There you will see(I mean click the members and search whatever you want).

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In fact, I have not tried it, look at the list of members who are online, you may find someone you are looking for, I don't know any other way to apologize to you.

• +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +5 1

No, I don't think that you can search members in the search bar I think you can only search posts. You can get to the members only if there or you are following them. If you have any topic in your mind and if you want to post you can search in the search bar that whether this topic is not?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes you can directly search the member which you want to. Search but for that you have to know the exact name of user if you do not know the exact name of user then it is very difficult to follow nd out the right person which you find search option is the upper side of the page

• -3 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

I don't think that you can search for members in the search box but you can definitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don't have any much clear idea regarding searching of members in the search box

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes. Just go to the advanced search page and select to search for Members, then write the name or select their rank or other filters for that to find them.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

No i don't think so your cannot search the user name in the search box its only for different forum and there related topic.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Maybe you can click on search button and choose only members. This method can be helpful. When you of course remember the name of this member. 

• +1 2

I haven't try but i think the search box its for searching everything which is in this forum. Just click the search box and try it, you will have the answers very fast my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes for sure my friend ! 
all you have to do is click on the search bar and then put a name you want to seacrh then select that you want to search on members ! then click search .

no i don't thing so its for using searching username.it is used to search topic related to the certain forum

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my friend you can search for members or their topics that they have published but I don t know if there is a way to search or you can search directly

4 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

You can find them by chance among the available postings for members, sometimes they comment to the existing members and answer their many inquiries on the site 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes, you can search any member of the crypto talk forum in the search bar, you need to click the more option in the search bar to find the member you want to search.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I also think the same. Maybe you can search from the most popular members in this forum. with that you can click the "follow" button so with that there will be a notification if they post something in the forum. may be useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I don't think you can do that, but if you write a comment and mention his name in the comment, you can easily enter his account.

• -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

If you search an member to a search bar, its will not appeared as member, but will only appeared the topics or replies that's has already created by they member, so you should click his username after the topic to be appeared.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

The way is the same, I have tried searching for some members before and it was successful. You just have to go to the search bar and search for anything first then you click on member search and input the member name that you are searching for. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I really don't know because I have not tried it before. But I think the search box helps us to find other people I feel it should work effectively. If it is not working then maybe you should check your spellings and names spacing there should be a mistake.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

16 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Of course you can find them using search bar, that is one of the purpose of search bar, find someone in this forum and also find some topics that suits you. Good luck. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

If friend of course you can search member from the search bar but you must make sure you type the name exacrtaly the same so you can get it