HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone

8 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

Wow, this is how crypto currency adoption will be more faster as people will buy This types of phone which has feature like mining crypto currency and earn through it. Thank you to team HTC and it's newly launched smartphone Exodus 1s monero mining phone.

Of course, it should be noted that mining using the new HTC phone is completely different from mining using mining applications on ordinary phones that cause mobile damage and does not give any results, here the situation is completely different This new technology allows mining by mobile using ASIC chips similar to those in ANTMINER devices.

I think that this is an unnecessary feature to have in a mobile phone. And this is for two reasons. The first is that mining for the phone will be very damaging to the phone and you will end up having to replace the phone in a very short period of time due to the mining on it and the damage to the cpu and battery. Next i think that it is important to note that the cpu of a mobile phone is very low and therefore there will be a low hash rate and this will mean that mining will not be profitable at all.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Having to mine in a phone is good but looking bon how your phones hardware is really going to be used, and how what the low battery draining it might give and whether the profit obtained from it can actually be worth the cost of the phone 

I think that HTC aims at rising their phone sales as many miners will buy a lot to mine monero. Might be interesting to see HTC phones staked to farm XMR. I don't think i've seen a mobile mining farm before.

Now XMR coin is also mining through smartphone . That is really good news . Mobile companies are getting interested in crypto coins . But in phones XMR coin mining is very low .

• Useful or interesting 1

and anyway good news a further possibility of using the mobile phone even if I personally believe that mobile phones do not have enough computing power to effectively mine any altcoin,maybe just to get an idea of how it works

in india peoples are not preferring to Htc mbiles .and i think that is why it comes up with such great feature to support mining in the mobiles with any strucking issues or any battery issue.so it would be a better device for mining

I think it's a prototype as htc is trying to come back in Mobile industry they are thinking new innovation and new way of comeback. But making this thing will be only for hype in my view as for mining, Mobile phones are very back and I don't think this thing will be possible more

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, SuperCrypto said:

HTC Exodus 1s smartphone users will soon be able to do cryptocurrency mining directly from their phones.
HTC Taiwan has partnered with ASIC Midas Labs chip design company to enable Exodus blockchain smartphone users to use their XMR monero coin.

This is done through an application known as DeMiner, which is developed by Midas Labs.

Will this encourage especially crypto and monroe currency lovers to own this phone?

This is great for the people that mines. Mining will be easy and very attainable because of the great feature of the phone. The way that you sre cutrently mining will be changed with the new phone and it is a great representation for mining. 

5 hours ago, Zues said:

This is great for the people that mines. Mining will be easy and very attainable because of the great feature of the phone. The way that you sre cutrently mining will be changed with the new phone and it is a great representation for mining. 

If this idea works, it will be a real revolution in the mining world. I don’t know how much this phone will be, but I think even if it is expensive, mining will be much less expensive to use than the current mining devices that consume a high amount of energy.

On 22.04.2020 at 14:37, Jeet Narayan said:

Now XMR coin is also mining through smartphone . That is really good news . Mobile companies are getting interested in crypto coins . But in phones XMR coin mining is very low .

I agree with you. Mining from a smartphone is not worth it. I want to notice.In the first hours of XMR switching to a different algorithm, mining turned out to be profitable, but after a few hours, the complexity increased very much.

I looked at one of the sites talking about this new phone from HTC and this plan will bring good results for it. An answer to your question. I think that is possible, especially since hearing such news, alone, attracts attention, which does not affect the psyche of workers in this field. Ignore this phone. It will encourage employees to have one

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

One of the members has written such a post before and my answer to this post will also be like the previous post, which is what HTC is doing is very good and will help all users of this device who work in the field of encryption and I hope that the opportunity will be given and allow mining more currencies on Through this company's phones

On 4/30/2020 at 12:04 PM, imr said:

A great idea is not to be able to mine with your mobile device especially because it can damage your device. But if this phone is as strong as the rigs used for mining, I think it's a great call but the question is, will it be my profitable mono coin?  

According to the phone manufacturer, EXODUS 1S users will be able to extract at least $ 0.0038 of XMR per day on average, while the cost of electricity is less than 50% of that. 
Device solutions will be provided to the mobile industry to enable a more user-friendly environment for blockchain fans.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, SuperCrypto said:

HTC Exodus 1s smartphone users will soon be able to do cryptocurrency mining directly from their phones.
HTC Taiwan has partnered with ASIC Midas Labs chip design company to enable Exodus blockchain smartphone users to use their XMR monero coin.

This is done through an application known as DeMiner, which is developed by Midas Labs.

Will this encourage especially crypto and monroe currency lovers to own this phone?

This news inform us that how faster crypto growing. Also we can realise that crypto has a future. Many mobile companies showing interest on crypto wallet.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Generally, mining is done on a PC not on a smartphone, and now the HTC smartphone from Taiwan Exodus 1S makes that come true. Dr. Jri Lee, founder and CEO of Midas Labs and a professor at National Taiwan University said Smarthphone Exodus 1S can cut electricity costs at least 50% cheaper than using a PC. But even so, I personally believe there will be an adverse effect if someone is mining continuously, even though the Smartphone has been specifically designed for mining.

Especially for the users of HTC 1s phone, this is really a good news that they can do crypto trading in their mobile itself. Brother u shared a good information for those who are using HTC can use this feature now. Thank you. 

This seems it be a great news for us, a phone that can mine efficiently is needed in cryptocurrency, this is a good achievement and we are expecting more from Exodus company. They have already make a positive impact on cryptocurrency

I wonder, will this mining using a mobile phone not harm the phone? I know that mining causes the processor to overheat, and thus mobile phones can be damaged.

On 5/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, Amir Vao said:

This news inform us that how faster crypto growing. Also we can realise that crypto has a future. Many mobile companies showing interest on crypto wallet.

Perhaps with these inventions, the way is opened for the rest of the mobile companies to consider making greater use of mobile technologies, but nevertheless this method of mining has been criticized by some because it has little profit.

Yes, HTC phones are developing every day more, I think it is encouraging to have one of these phones in order to do mining in cryptocurrencies.

There is great news that many new smartphones support cryptocurrency mining., It makes crypto more and more popular because smartphone users start to be interested in this sphere 

I have written a topic about this chip combined with HTC phones, which are similar to ASIC Miner chips, these chips will enable phones to do the mining of the Monero coin. But I think the idea is useless in terms of practicality because of the little return you will get from mining as well as the problem of the battery running out quickly.

Yes HTC this move will surely motivates many Crypto users to buy this phone. HTC also brings crypto mining to its Exodus blockchain phone. So HTC is taking alit of interest in crypto technology which is great.