HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone

HTC Exodus 1s smartphone users will soon be able to do cryptocurrency mining directly from their phones.
HTC Taiwan has partnered with ASIC Midas Labs chip design company to enable Exodus blockchain smartphone users to use their XMR monero coin.

This is done through an application known as DeMiner, which is developed by Midas Labs.

Will this encourage especially crypto and monroe currency lovers to own this phone?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Monero coin did not enjoy much support and therefore this new technology and cooperation between it and the amazing HTC company will be for the benefit of both parties, meaning that the price of the currency will rise and fans of mining this currency will buy the new phone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't know if profits will be profitable, but HTC does not open Monroe Coin Mining on its Exodus 1S phone. There are many risks to the mines not being able to work in these areas. Risk cannot be avoided.

Wait, does the phone itself do the mining, because i don't see the point in that, it would only wear out the battery and would have very little profit from the process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

HTC Exodus 1s smartphone users will soon be able to do cryptocurrency mining directly from their phones.
HTC Taiwan has partnered with ASIC Midas Labs chip design company to enable Exodus blockchain smartphone users to use their XMR monero coin.

This is done through an application known as DeMiner, which is developed by Midas Labs.

Will this encourage especially crypto and monroe currency lovers to own this phone?

This is good news about this phone HTC Exodus 1s that will give it's users to carry out mining of monero currency on the go and i think it will definitely attract monero lovers and many more users.

Edited by George10
Some addition.

Consumer electronics giant and smartphone production company HTC is set to allow users to mine monero (XMR) cryptocurrency directly via its EXODUS 1S which is the best blockchain smartphone.I think users have the enhanced features  on this smartphone. 

Smartphone HTC Exodus 1s is a very attractive smartphone. Users of HTC Exodus 1s can now practice and use cryptocurrencies. Great news and it was to be expected that the HTC Exodus 1s would do so. 

This is actually a very interesting feature and I am not sure will it be so profitable that some people would buy this smartphone only to mine or this would just a good adding to the phone.

9 hours ago, George10 said:

This is good news about this phone HTC Exodus 1s that will give it's users to carry out mining of monero currency on the go and i think it will definitely attract monero lovers and many more users.

Mobile mining is an important research topic in understanding the development of secure cryptocurrency networks. The number of mobile phones in 2020 is approaching 3.5 billion, which will increase the decentralization and distribution of hash rate and mining power of these encrypted networks.

This news will be a joy for people who use and care about this currency. I think Htc is beginning to be very interested in cryptocurrencies, since it launched a phone that works as a mobile device and as a separate wallet a while ago and this is very good and beautiful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some consider the world of cryptocurrencies under threat from the hegemony of the hash rate by giant mining groups, so it is believed that democratization of mobile phone access is one way to eliminate the problem.

It's excellent that Exodus 1s users will be able to extract at least $ 0.0038 of XMR per day on average, while the cost of electricity is less than 50% of the amount being extracted.

Actually monero Crypto currency is favorite to me, i always try to work about monero , i an not sure but if become mining on Monday mobile phone then i Wii be a member of that big opportunity. At last so thanks for sharing this news.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, Bob option said:

I do not know the specifications of this device, but in general mining on the phone has a lot of damage and can make it in great danger because its temperature will rise and then the device can be destroyed quite easily.

Obviously, sometimes the computer likes to be short-circuited and suddenly dies or restarts programs. let alone a cellphone then it is very improbable and high risk to do coin mining.

7 hours ago, Naca2 said:

Yes HTC said, the ability was due to cooperation with the company ASIC Midas Labs, also from Taiwan. Using an HTC Exodus phone, you can mine it via the DeMiner application. Applications will be available in the middle of this year. About the DeMiner application, Dr. Jri Lee CEO and Founder of MidasLabs, said the ability to mine on a mobile phone is comparable to mining using a desktop computer. The electric power needed is also small.

The DeMiner app was developed so that the smartphone device has a hash rate similar to computers, with much lower power consumption. This allows mobile devices to be suitable for mining cryptocurrencies (if connected) for the first time.

This is really great news. The phone specifications must be strong in order to withstand the power of mining. This will help the encryption reach many people. It is a good idea to use phones to profit from encryption.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This is really great news. The phone specifications must be strong in order to withstand the power of mining. This will help the encryption reach many people. It is a good idea to use phones to profit from encryption.

According to the founding partner and CEO of Midas Labs who is a professor at National Taiwan University: From the open source frameworks, we have restructured and improved mining for smart mobile phones.

3 hours ago, Jone20 said:

I think we will see a rise in the prices of smartphones after they can be used in the process of mining digital currencies. The mining of digital currencies through computers has led to a significant increase in the prices of their parts, and the phones are expected to go in the same direction.

Yes, in fact, it is expected that the prices of smartphones will rise slightly, but the price will only rise a few dollars at most, because as it is known that the cost of RAM does not exceed one dollar for a smartphone.

3 hours ago, juma1 said:

This is definitely a very good news that has really brought about a difference and a huge one that will truely see as do alot in a way that will make us do something different and also benefiting in a very huge way 

HTC's chief decentralization official said that this app makes mining smartphones cost-effective, providing incentives for individual mining workers and helping to decentralize the network.

In fact, I am not a fan of HTC and I do not think that such news will encourage me to buy this phone because I know that mining by phone is not useful

11 hours ago, ChilBran said:

This is great, I can buy the phone if not expensive to use I to mine monero easily but why online mining monero?

I think it will be available on the market soon and the idea of mining will make smart phones cost-effective, and this stimulates the various miners and helps to decentralize the network.

It is great news especially those who store a currency monero, and certainly when there is cooperation between a major company such as HTC and a monero its price will definitely rise, but it is possible that the mobile is exposed to damage because mining has a lot of Damage on the phone

15 hours ago, fila said:

I am definitely not a promoter of anything that has to do with mining and mobile phones and stuff like that as that will just drain your battery on the phone all the time anyway.

Don't you think that a big company like HTC should have thought carefully about the battery of the phone before you put the mining option in it after HTC took many initiatives related to crypto and blockchain, recently the company introduced a blockchain router that allows customers to run a full bitcoin node from their homes.

I heard about the XRM mining from HTC mobile phones in some other post in cryptotalk. I am familiar with other android miners like electroneum and Pi network but they are small projects and hardly of any value. This is the biggest milestone that has been reached in the mobile mining of crypto currencies.

468x60-3.png

Why is everybody mining monero by the way is to so profitable than other coins or there are some other reasons.